Jin and Hyun (Ultra short chapter)

Can I Have This Dance? [Hiatus]


Jinkyong's POV

"Baekhyun! Stay still!" I yelled and struggled to keep balanced on the bicycle.

"But I've never been on one before!" He screamed back.

The passerby giggled and whispered some stuff about us being a cute couple. I blushed and kept pedalling towards the bus schedule.

"We're here!" I sighed in relief. I heard Baekhyun laugh behind me and I shot him a glare.

"Let's go check the bus schedule." he smiled and skipped to the sign. I rolled my eyes and followed him silently.

"So... How does this work?" he asked while scratching his head.

I explained how it works and told him each direction it goes, and the next one to the shopping mall is in..... 25 minutes.

"Eyy! We have to hurry! It takes around 10 minutes to get home!" I gasped and jumped on the bike.

"Wait for me!" Baekhyun screamed as I started to pedal.

I tugged on the brake and hurried him to get on the bike. Once he jumped on, I kicked the pedal and sped off.

"JINKYONG! I'M GOING TO DIE!" Baekhyun roared and I could feel him waving his hands around frantically.

"Hold on!" I screamed.

"What?" he yelled back. I groaned and grabbed one of his arms with my free hand and placed hit on my waist.

"HOLD ON TO ME." I shouted and he quickly clutched onto me.

I started going faster and his hands s further around my waist and I could feel him shaking.

I patted his hands lightly, reassuring him, and continued speeding home.

~~~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun's POV

*Kyahhh! I'm hugging Jinkyong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* I screamed ever so loudly in my head and all my worries about dying started fading away.

Jinkyong swerved into her garage and stopped her bike harshly.

"Sorry for that." she smiled apologetically.

"It's fine... Maybe I'm just over-reacting.." I smiled back. Suddenly, Jinkyong reached out her hand to my hair and started laughing.

"You look like Albert Einstein!" she laughed and started fixing my hair.

"Who's Einstein? I only know Instin." I asked and thought of the famous scientist from our planet, Dalbort Instin.

"Albert Einstein is a really famous scientist here, and who's Instin?" she asked back, but still focusing on my hair.

"Dalbort Instin is a scientist in my planet..." I stared at her.

I just noticed something about Jinkyong. Her baby face. Her eyes became wide as she became concentrated. Her small nose are perfectly made and forms into a small "o" and her cute eyebrows seems to tie into a knot.

"Baekhyun? Is everything alright?" Jinkyong waved her hands in front of my face. I snapped out of my daze and smiled.

"Yeah. Everything's fine." I laughed and she smiled at me while giving me her You-are-weird look.

"What?" I whined and she shook her head.

"Nothing nothing. Come on! We have 15 minutes to call the others and get to the bus stop!" she yelled and rushed out of the garage. I decided to prank her and blew blaring hot wind onto her neck.

"Ah!" she yelled and turned around, facing me.

"You!" she screamed. I laughed, and I suddenly felt my head pounding hardcore.

"Jin! What are you doing to me?" I coughed and clutched onto my head.

"I-- I don't know!" I heard her yell. I looked at her and saw that her hand is emitting a dark black light.

"Jinkyong! Stop IT!" I growled. 

"How?!" she cried.

"Just.. close your palm.. and try to... put that thing back into your body." I breathed. I felt my hand moving by itself and I instantly knew what power it was.

After a short while, everything went back to normal.

"Baek! I'm sorry! Are you okay?" Jinkyong quickly ran to be and grabbed my arm.

"I'm fine." I sighed and looked at her.

"Jinkyong." I whispered.

"Yeah?" she answered quietly.

"You have a power..... and It's the most dangerous in the world of powers.." I said. Her eyes became wide and I continued.

"And that power is..... Shadow."

~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!

I'm sorry for the short chapter, but this chap is a special one!

1 - It reveals Jinkyong's hidden power!

2 - IT'S MY BIRTHDAY ON THE 7th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEE!!!

And Jinkyong x Baekhyun couple is now officialy called........ JINHYUN!!

Hahaha >< Anyways....... It's time for me to go!

xXInspirit4lifeXx