Expectation

Can I Have This Dance? [Hiatus]

 *I know.. I just thought the title matches with the song.. lol*


 

"Any explanations, my brother?" Jinkyong narrowed her eyes at her precious big hamster brother. The situation twisted once Sulli uttered those words. Instead of Jinkyong and the guys being questioned, it was Himchan.

 

"How can I explain?! I just met her unconscious in the streets of NYC so I took her to the hospital. The doctor said there wasn't any problem with her at all so I took her back to my apartment."

 

"And you disapprove these guys to stay at my house?" Jinkyong cutted in with a slight glare.

 

"That's different!" Himchan spat. "Anyways, I too, her back to the apartment and took care of her while she is recovering. When she finally recovers she told me about not having a place to live and stuff like that so I let her stay."

 

"That's exactly the same situation as these boys!" Nana pointed out. 

 

"And then we started to have this bond and we kinda are inseparable, but she said she will be away visiting her parents for 2 months so I can't bring her with me." He finished, ignoring Nana completely.

 

"So you are in a relationship with her." Kai mumbled. "And you don't know her real identity." Chanyeol continued, "And you didn't even suspect why she didn't live with her parents instead!" Sehun finished.

 

"Well, I haven't actually thought of that.." Himchan mumbled and sulked.

 

"And how did you meet Sulli?" Jinkyong asked, her voice filled with curiosity.

 

"Himchan and I met when I landed in New York and basically, Luna heard about it so she went to find me at one of the houses for Exo Planet citizen I live in and I met him then." Sulli explained with a simple shrug.

 

"And how did you get to Seoul?" Jinkyong asked again. "Is this 21 questions game?" Himchan threw his hand up in the air in disbelief. He was about to ramble on but Jinkyong #2 appeared from nowhere and covered his mouth.

 

"Well, apparently I landed in the wrong place. This mistake always happen because Exo Planet's main city is NYC and LA which are the only places where they have the houses for Exo citizens." Sulli explained briefly.

 

Jinkyong nodded in understanding.

 

"Hmphahdubvlurgfbvga!!!" a muffled cry came from Himchan. Jinkyong laughed loudly and Jinkyong #2 while laughing evilly.

 

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" he screamed and pointed to his sister while hiding behind the tallest person, Chanyeol.

 

"Oh.. I didn't tell you about that yet?" Jinkyong asked, amused and confused.

 

"You told me about your 'Shadow' power but not freaking cloning yourself!!!" he yelled so loud that Chanyeol had to cover his ears.

 

"What else? What else do you have?" Himchan asked as if his sister in some kind of demon.

 

"Oh, gosh. OPPA! Why are you scared of me? I can control everything, alright? Who knows? You might have something too." she pointed out and Sulli nodded in agreement.

 

"It's likely to happen." she said. 

 

"Whatever. So I explained everything to you. Will you explain your story to me please?" Himchan said and sat down on the Sofa arrogantly. Sulli snorted and bid her good byes to us because she will be going elsewhere for 3 days.

 

"Okay, so..... hold up. I told you the story already didn't I?" Jinkyong paused. Himchan stared blankly at her, realising he actually already knew nearly the whole story.

 

"Oh." was one word he uttered out. Nana bursted into fits of laughter and plopped down next to him. Chanyeol narrowed his eyes and squeezed in between them and flashed a friendly smile to the hyung.

 

*Ohhh! Did you see that?! YOU SEE THAT?!* Kai's scream echoed through Baekhyun and Jinkyong's head making them flinch.

 

*See what.* Baekhyun answered bluntly as he listened to Chanyeol's and Himchan's conversation.

 

*SEE CHANYEOL SITTING BETWEEN NANA AND HIMCHAN!* Kai screamed again. Jinkyong glanced at him to see him just slightly jumping.

 

*Goodness, Kai. We see it, but what's the matter?* she replied and flashed a smile to her brother like nothing is happening inside her head.

 

*Come on! They're progressing, alright? OMO! Look at how he just simply squash in between the two! Isn't it cute??* Kai cooed.

 

*You sound like my mom.* Jinkyong stated and sat herself in a chair next to Sehun. He glanced at her confusedly and she shook her head, remembering that he can't communicate with her.

 

*Our baby has grown up, Jagiya* Kai said, and Jinkyong hoped that was for Baekhyun.

 

*I'm not your stupid Jagi!* Baekhyun spat and plopped down beside Jinkyong angrily.

 

"Is there anything going on with you guys?" Himchan suddenly asked, causing the going-to-sit-down Kai slip off his chair and landed with a loud thud.

 

"Nothing." Jinkyong shook her head. "Then why is Kai jumping?" Sehun asked. Baekhyun swung his arm around the maknae and grinned. "You will never understand, buddy." 

 

Sehun pouted cutely and turned away.

 

"JINKYONG!" Himchan boomed. The said person flinched back in surprise and threw a cushion at her brother's face.

 

"What?!" she screamed back. "Look at Baekhyun's hair! Why don't you be creative and dye your hair like that?!" Himchan asked and threw back the cushion.

 

"You guys are seriously weird." Chanyeol mumbled and Nana giggled quietly. These two obviously look like they're in their own world and everyone are staring at them.

 

"What's up with these two?" Himchan jabbed his thumb in their direction. "And that, my dear brother, you will never understand." Jinkyong grinned and hi-fived Baekhyun.

 

"What's up with you people?! Are you all insane because of your crazy powers?" Himchan stood up quickly and stared at the group, creeped out. 

 

"Well, human, we expect you to evaluate from your normal self to our species soon. Don't worry." Kai grinned scarily, looking like a creepy stalker.

 

"I... am not expecting that to happen." Himchan shook his head. "Well, we do. Come, my friend, to the dark side....... we have cookies.. and Jinkyong." Baekhyun cackled. 

 

Himchan quickly raced upstairs as fast as possible, really believing that those people have gone insane. Meanwhile, the crowd downstairs are laughing their heads off, and Kai is practically rolling on the floor.

 

"Did you see his face?!" Jinkyong laughed and wiped away her tears. Sehun nodded and hi-fived her, happily.


 

"Well, well, well. What am I seeing? Another grandchild of Ghutonia? How wonderful!"

 

"How.. is it wonderful, sir? I mean, it will be even harder than we expected."

 

"Do not expect easy opponents, my dear guardian. Although I believe, you are equally strong, are you not?"

 

"I am, sir. You trained me to be the best in the universe."

 

"Good. Now tell me, what will we do next?"

 

"Well, you said that we will banish the Nature Element into our trap. If this does not work then we will attack them by ourselves." 

 

"I believe these people are smart enough to find the location, and are dumb enough to fall into the trap. There is no need for the second option. Now go train. I have other things to do at this moment."

 

"Yes, sir."

 

"Hah! And now, I shall kill those pesty grandchildren of yours, and I shall take over your powers. Good luck, you little piglets."