Power Show Off

Can I Have This Dance? [Hiatus]


Jinkyong's POV

Once we got back home, all the guys, including Nana and Lizzy, begged me to show them my new powers.

"But, guys! I can't conrol them yet!" I whined.

"Jinnie! You promised.." Sehun pouted.

"Okay, okay! I'll try. The cloning is fine but..... the Shadow..." I trailed.

"Just remember what I said." Baekhyun reminded me and patted my head.

"Okay... but who will I control--"

"Me" Baekhyun volunteered right away.

"What?! But you already suffered enough!" I yelled.

"I don't care." he said. Oh my gosh, he's relly stubborn. I gulped and stared intensely at him. But then I realised the problem.

"Uhhh... How do you start the power?" I asked. Baekhyun who was stiff before crashed down to the floor laughing with the others.

"Hahaha.. You just have to think who you want to use the power on and it will come out by itself. It might take alot of strength though." Luhan explained between his laughs. I nodded in understanding.

Baekhyun slowly stood up and stood there stiffly, and now everyone was nervous.... me too.

I stared at Baekhyun intensely once more and think that I will use my power on him. I held my palm out and saw that there are black lights emerging out of my palm.

Baekhyun started to go weak and I raised his hand up. I suddenly made his shadow got hold of his own wrist.

"Ow ow ow ow." Baekhyun whined and tried to pull away, but the shadow is attached to him. I quickly made the shadow let go and stopped controlling him.

"Woah.." he breathed. "You're strong." he stared at me, wide eyed.

I laughed and decided to do my cloning without them knowing. I pictured my own body forming into two and I saw me sitting in the kitchen. I smirked and she smirked back.

*Yo.* I heard my voice in my head and I instantly know is was my clone.

*Hey, come and scare Lizzy. She'll be scared to death, I tell you.*

*I think I know that. I'm you, remember?* she replied. I glared at her and I saw her laugh.

I beckoned her over and she came up and hugged Lizzy's waist.

"Oh My God!" Lizzy screamed and turned around. She saw me standing there and looked back at me.

"Ahh!" She yelled and jumped into Kai's arms. Nana got scared too and hugged Chanyeol.

"Hahahaha! OMG!" I laughed and hi fived my own self. I held her hand and she dissapeared back into my body.

"JINKYONG!!!" Lizzy and Nana yelled at the same time, still hugging Kai and Chanyeol.

"Ahhem." I coughed and raised my eyebrows as Kris swung his both his arms over my shoulders from the back.

Both the couples looked at each other for a moment and quickly pulled away. Their faces were bright red.

"Jinkyong-ah, we will be leaving now, okay?" Kris said from behind me.

"Okay. Come visit again though." I pouted and he let go of me.

"Okay, I promise. Come on guys, let's go." Kris walked back to his group and sighed.

"Good Bye, everyone." They chorused and dissapeared.

"Huh~ Today was a long day... " Krystal sighed.

"Oh! Guys! I'll be going now!" Lizzy suddenly jumped and dashed out of the house.

"Okay, so, guys. I still need to help you use your phones." I said and placed my hands on my waist.

"Okay...." they sighed and we all walked up to my room.

*Hah, my power is so cool*

~~~~~~~~~~

Hellloo!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!

HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY!!! (Sorry for the extreme short chappie)

As an apology, I'll give you a macro that really cracks me up.

MUAH!~<3

xXInspirit4lifeXx