Frustration

Can I Have This Dance? [Hiatus]


Baekhyun's POV

"Guys, they found the water element!" I cheered. Jinkyong beamed and her fist shot up in the air.

"Don't get too happy yet." Chanyeol spoke up after a long time.

I looked at him and saw that his eyes are full with sadness, frustration and pain.

"Is everything okay?" I spoke softly. I never saw Chanyeol like this before. Something is bothering him.

"Sehun... he's under the care of Lay. He's currently falling ill." Chanyeol sighed, burying his face into his palms. I looked at him warily as Jinkyong pouted.

Chanyeol shot up suddenly, scaring both me and Jinkyong.

"I'm tired." he mumbled and stormed up to his room.

I dragged myself to sit on the couch next to Jinkyong and sighed.

"This element thing is harder than I expected." I sighed. Jinkyong sighed too and I looked at her. She then looked at me and placed her head on my shoulders.

"Baekhyun.... Do you think there's someone behind this?" Jinkyong asked me sofly.

"I think there is... I don't know.. It's a feeling I have." I answered honestly.

We stayed quiet for a while until the door bursted open, revealing the very pissed looking Kai with Lizzy calming him down and Nana pouting at the back.

"Kai!" I yelled, suddenly standing up, causing Jinkyong to fall sideways onto the couch.

"Hyung! Why the hell?!" he yelled and jumped on me.

"Yah! Get off me! Dude! It's not my fault!" I yelled and pushed him off, breathing heavily.

"Why does everything keep disappearing?!" Kai yelled angrily and threw his bag down on the floor. Chanyeol came down stairs and stared at Kai.

"Hyung.." Kai mumbled and Chanyeol ran in to hug him. Kai actually barely gets frustrated, but this time, it must really bother him since he doesn't like hugs.

"Why?!" Kai yelled. Lizzy patted his back, and Kai slumped down on the couch.

"Why are you so frustrated?" Nana asked. "I think you should calm down a bit and slowly solve the problem." she said. Everyone stayed quiet, but I spotted Chanyeol smiling at her.

"Being angry is not the solution, Kai. Think about it. Does being angry brings everything together? Does it make the missing elements appear in your hands? No, It doesn't." She stopped and glanced at everyone.

"You have to start doing something to make everything better again." Nana said, walking around in circles. She stopped in front of Kai and smiled.

"Stay calm and piece everything together." she said and patted his shoulders.

"Uhmmm.. So, let's eat lunch. I already made them." Jinkyong said and everyone got up.

"Food!" Chanyeol cheered. Everyone scrambled into the kitchen, leaving me and Jinkyong behind.

"That was a nice speech, wasn't it?" I said to her. She giggled and nodded.

"Come on, Hyunnie! Let's eat." She cheered and skipped into the kitchen.

*Did she just call me..... Hyunnie? Kyaaaa!!* I took a deep breath and clutched on my racing heart.

*I shouldn't fall this hard...*

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!

Sorry for the short chapter! 

I've been so busy!!!!!!!! TT-TT

I hope you enjoyed this chapter anyways ;)

Bye bye!

xXInspirit4lifeXx