Oppa's Back

Can I Have This Dance? [Hiatus]


Jinkyong's POV

Dream girl! Sone japhil deut japhiji annneun! Dream Girl!

 

"Hello?" I croaked. "YAH!" I flinched and pulled my phone away from my ear. I looked at the caller ID. Himchan oppa.

 

"What." I shot back while yawning. "I'm here at the airport. Where the hell are you?" I blinked and looked at the clock. It was still 8.30 in the morning.

 

"I'll be there soon.. I swear." I mumbled and hung up abrubtly. Since I have no time to dress up properly, I just threw on my white jumper and walked out. I skipped downstairs and found Kai and Baekhyun playing Monopoly.

 

"How come you're up so early?" I asked and drank down my milk. "We just happened to be energetic today." Kai answered. "Why are you up so early?" Baekhyun asked me. "I thought I told you my brother will be here?" I answered and picked up my car keys.

 

"Oh yeah. Then we'll go too since Kai ruined the game." Baekhyun stood up. Kai flipped the board and followed Baekhyun.

 

"Okay, fine. If you come with me then it will be easier to explain to my brother. Let's go." I said and we walked outside to the car. We boarded in and I started to drive.

 

"How did your brother get here?" Kai asked.

 

"By an airplane ofcourse." I answered and turned left.

 

"What's an airplane?" Baekhyun asked. Right at that moment, an airplane flew over us. "That." I pointed. "Is an airplane." 

 

They oohhed from the backseat and I grinned.

 

Soon, we reached the airport. I parked near the international arrival and three of us got out. Almost instantly, the girls who are near drooled at the sight before them. Not at me of course, but at Baekhyun and Kai although they are wearing perfectly normal clothes.

 

 

 

I noticed them getting uncomfortable so I shot the girls some of my famous glares and strode off.

 

"Jinkyong! What does your brother look like?!" Baekhyun bounced up next to me. "Hmm.. To be honest, I'm not sure how much he has changed. Before he left, he had blonde hair and when I saw him on Skype, his hair was jet black. So I suggest you to look out for someone that looks like a hamster." I said.

 

Kai frowned from the other side and looked at me. "What? How can a human look like an animal?" He asked. I shook my head and grinned slightly.

 

"I don't know how, but he does look like a hamster." I shrugged and sat down on a bench right in front of the arrival area.

 

Soon enough, the particular hamster walked in ever so stylishly with his black and gold four wheeled suitcase. And surely, his hair colour changed to light brown and suits him pretty well.

 

"Hey, you haven't changed." I approached him. He let go of his suitcase and hugged me tightly. I gladly hugged him back and pulled away.

 

"I miss you so much, baby girl!!!" He squealed. I laughed as he ruffled my hair. "You'll never dye your hair, do you?" He grinned.

 

"I'm not like you, bro." I smiled and he laughed. He glanced behind and cocked his eyebrows.

 

"And they are...?" I turned around and waved at Kai and Baekhyun who are standing awkwardly not far away from me.

 

They quickly approached and bowed to Himchan.

 

"Hello, hyungnim. My name is Kai and this friend is Baekhyun." Himchan nodded at them and narrowed his eyes at me.

 

"Well, you see... It's a long story and I will tell you once we get home, but these two guys along with one more guy is staying at my house at the moment.." I said. 

 

"Excuse me?! Excusez moi?! Je ne comprend pas, mademoiselle." 

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

"Uhh, what?" I asked. Honestly, when I said I knew French, I meant only Bonjour and Bon Voyage.

 

"I said excuse me? I do not understand, missy!" He shot back. I my lips nervously and stared at him with my puppy eyes.

 

"Oppa~ calm down, please?" I begged and gently shook his arm. "I'm not calmed down but I'll hold it back." He answered and glared at Kai and Baekhyun who obviously flinched.

 

"let's go to a cafe first?" I asked him. He nodded angrily and stomped away.

 

"Sorry guys." I glanced behind me. "Maybe it will be better if you hadn't came. Or maybe not." I shrugged. Baekhyun smiled at me encouragingly and Kai nodded as if saying it's okay.

 

I sent then an apologetic look and we walked out into the parking lot. Himchan oppa was waiting outside the car and as I unlocked it, he quickly got in the passenger's seat. Baekhyun and Kai got in the back seats and I in the drivers seat.

 

"Starbucks?" I asked, knowing it was Himchan oppa's favorite. He nodded and I drove off. 

 

On the way, it was horribly awkward in the car to the extent that I have to turn on the radio.

 

"Turn that off." Himchan snapped and my hand flung over and switched it off. *Gosh, so y.* I rolled my eyes and focused on the road.

 

I heard Kai cough at the backseat and Baekhyun had to pat his back.

 

"You okay back there?" I asked. "Yeah..." Kai said between his cough and kept silent until we reached the store.

 

"Iced Caramel Machiato please." Himchan ordered at the counter and walked away to sit down on a seat.

 

"Milk Green Tea Frappe please." I ordered and looked behind me. The boys looked absolutely clueless so I decided I should order for them. "And umm, one Signature Hot Chocolate and one Iced Caffe Latte please. Thank you." 

 

After paying for the beverages, the boys helped me carry the drinks to the table. Baekhyun handed the drink to Himchan oppa but he didn't even glanced at the poor boy.

 

"Yo, oppa! Calm down! I swear I can explain this but you have to completely trust me and completely believe me, okay?" I told him. He just stared and me without doing anything. I have him my look so he nodded and sipped his coffee.

 

"Okay so..." I lowered my voice down. "The reason they're staying with me is because they are no human." 

 

"Don't be ridic--"

 

"Be quiet and listen to me." I shut oppa up. "And it's not only them who are not human. It's me too, oppa. It's likely to be you too. And our PapaGoo is the holder of power of darkness. Kai here holds the power of teleportation and Baekhyun holds Light. The guy back at home, Chanyeol, holds fire. And I hold Shadow and Cloning."

 

Himchan oppa just sat in silence while staring into space. I looked at the boys worriedly, scared that he couldn't grasp the situation.

 

"So you're saying our family is not human?" Himchan suddenly spoke up, making me just nearly out of my seat.

 

"Well, partly, yeah. I was planning to ask dad when we visit him next week and-"

 

"He's PapaGoo's son. He should know." He cut me off. I kept quiet but nodded at his statement. We just sat there in silence for some minutes with a little grunts of dissatisfactions from Kai and his Caffe Latte.

 

"Jinjin... I'm not sure I can absorb these news yet. But I'll try to accept the fact that there are three handsome aliens living with my baby girls." Himchan oppa muttered and shot a non-scary glare at Kai and Baekhyun. I honestly have no idea what he is thinking because I cannot read minds but from Himchan oppa's actions, it seems like he wants to go home.

 

"So, uhh, let's go back home!" I clapped once and stood up. Himchan oppa followed my actions and put his cup down.

 

"Got a free room for me?" He asked. My eyes widened when I realized the guys occupied all the rooms already. 

 

*Don't worry, Jinkyong. I got this.* Kai's voice popped in my head. 

 

"Umm, hyungnim. Baekhyun and I will go home by ourselves. You and Jinkyong can drive home." Kai bowed and walked out of the restaurant with Baekhyun.

 

"They have some business to do." I quickly said, preventing Himchan oppa from thinking something is wrong. Luckily, he bought it and we walked into the car.


 

"What the hell, Kai?" Baekhyun yelled as he got dragged into a dark alley way.

 

"Dont question me. We need to clear a room in the house for Himchan hyungnim. And the fastest way possible to get there is teleport." Kai said and held Baekhyun's hand. Before he could even argue, they arrived in front of Jinkyong's house.

 

Not even thinking, they ran inside as fast as they could upstairs. "What room does hyungnim usually sleep in?" Baekhyun asked. 

 

*Jin, you hear me?* Kai telepath to Jinkyong. *Sure, what's up?* she answered. *Tell me what room your brother sleeps in.* Kai asked. *Chanyeol's. Quick. We're getting there in ten.*

 

Without replying, Baekhyun and Kai kicked Chanyeol's door open and the latter jumped out of his bed in fear.

 

"YOU COULD'VE KNOCKED!" He screamed and threw them a pillow. Baekhyun caught it and threw it right back in his face.

 

"You. Get dressed and clean the room." He ordered. Chanyeol looked down at himself and realized he was wearing only boxers.

 

"Crap. Why do I have to clean the room?" He asked and pulled on one of his jeans. "Jinkyong's brother will be coming and he doesn't have a room and the room he usually sleeps in is yours so you're moving into my room for now." Kai replied sternly as he teleported all of Chanyeol' clothed to his room.

 

"This room is filthy!" Baekhyun whined as he picked up the trash. "I'll take care of them!" Chanyeol offered after he finished throwing on his shirt. Chanyeol gathered all the the trash and went to the back yard. 

 

"Chanyeol! What the hell are you doing out there?!" Kai poked his head out of Nana's window which was directly above where Chanyeol was standing. Chanyeol didn't bother to answer but threw all the rubbish into a tin box and he literally spat fire into it and it burned with flame.

 

"Oi! Hyung! You do realise it's hot till up here, right? SEHUN!! GET RID OF THE FIRE!" Kai hollered and a strong gush of wind actually blew the fire away. Luckily, the trash are already completely burnt.

 

10 minutes passed and everyone, including Sehun, Nana and Sulli are sitting on the couch waiting for Jinkyong to come back home.

 

"Okay.. this is somehow really scary and nerve-wrecking." Chanyeol fidgetted in his seat. Nana squeezed his arm reassuringly which made Chanyeol blush. Kai would constantly tease them but today, he's just too nervous.

 

"Who is coming again?" Sulli asked as she set down the drinks she got from the kitchen.

 

"It's Jinkyong's brother, Himchan hyungnim. It seems like he doesn't like us being here at all.. I hope he approves." Baekhyun answered.

 

"Himchan? Doesn't he sound familiar?" Sulli asked. Sehun shook his head as he picked up a glass. "Never heard of that name." he shrugged.

 

At that moment, the door swung open and Himchan stepped in. He jumped back in surprise, seeing more people that he expected.

 

"Oppa!" Nana bounced and squeezed Himchan in a tight hug. Himchan hugged back with equal excitement but a part of him is still processing what is happening to his life, or to be exact, his sister's life.

 

"Hold up." He paused and pulled away from Nana's hug. "You said there is one more guy at home! How come I see 2 more guys and a girl?" He turned to look at Jinkyong behind him.

 

"I guess I forgot to mention them." she grinned nervously. "Himchan?!" Sulli gasped. He turned to look at Sulli and mirrored her reaction.

 

"Sulli!" He shouted. "You know each other?" Jinkyong asked.

 

"Himchan is Luna's boyfriend.." Sulli replied. "YOU ARE WHO'S BOYFRIEND?!" The 4 boys and 2 girls shouted at the same time. The loudness could possibly shake the whole house and wake up the whole neighborhood.

 

Himchan better has some explanations.


Okay, Honestly.

I have nothing to say.

I'm sorry for not updating. I'm very sorry.

Crescendo--