Chapter 1

Can I Have This Dance? [Hiatus]


Jinkyong's POV

 

I just woke up about 10 minutes ago but I finished preparing everything already. The only thing left is waking Nana up.

 

I opened her bedroom door and saw her cuddling with a white teddy bear I bought for her birthday 2 years ago. I chuckled and tiptoed up to her bed. I gently shook her shoulders and whispered,

 

"Wake up, Nana. We might be late for school."

 

She cracked her left eye open and slowly sat up.

 

"What time is it?" she asked.

 

"It's already 6.50. Get up now. I made breakfast." I answered and dragged her into her bathroom and rushed her to get ready. She came down stairs 5 minutes later and we silently dug into our food.

 

Soon, we headed outside and hopped on our motorcycles and sped off. Yes, we have motorcycles.

 

When we arrived at school, the fanboys and girls started to surround us, blocking our sight.

 

Luckily, we're taller than most people so we easily spotted Lizzy standing alone in front of the school entrance. We quickly walked towards her.

 

"Nana! Jinkyong! I have news!" squealed Lizzy excitedly. I quickly shared a confused glance with Nana and urged her to go on.

 

"Well, I heard there's a dance competition going on next week. Should we go and show what we've got?" she said and I immediatly brightened. Nana clapped and nodded eagerly.

 

"But what song are we gonna dance to? It's next week already." I asked and frowned.

 

"Don't worry. I got this." said Nana and she skipped off to her locker. Lizzy and I chuckled and followed her to the lockers as well. We all talked happily until someone interupted us.

 

"Why, hello there, Pledis Girls."

 

I turned around and saw ImJae and her queeska friends. My breathings started to be uneven and I started feel very tense.

 

"What is it that you want, ImJae." Lizzy asked and tried to control her anger.

 

"We heard you're participating in the dance contest." said KyungEun and placed her hands on her hips.

 

"Yeah, so? Now if you don't mind...." I said and glared at the 3 queenkas. I slowly walked towards ImJae and growled,

 

"Do what you want, I don't care. Cuz you will lose anyways." I smirked and walked off to my classroom with the girls.

 

When we arrived in the classroom, Nana slammed her fist onto the table.

 

"Those es! They're always ruining my mood! Seriously! They need to stop!" she yelled and slumped down to her seat angrily. I shook my head and sighed.

 

"Calm down, Nana.... We can always pull pranks on them." I said and they chuckled.

 

"Yeah... we could get help from our fans about the pranks. Remember when they threw cockroaches at them? Those guys are the best." said Lizzy and shot a thumbs up to the crowd outside the classroom. They all squealed and blushed. (Even boys). Then, the bell rang, signaling that the class has started.

 

~~~~Lunch time~~~~

 

I stepped out of Math class and was quickly surrounded by my fans. I was in the class alone because the other two had Class B. I walked into the cafeteria and everyone squealed. I nervously rubbed my neck and quickly scanned the cafeteria for Nana and Lizzy. Unluckily, they didn't arrive yet. 

 

I went and bought my food and sat down at a random empty table. Suddenly, someone slipped a paper on my table and I saw it was one of our seniors in school. I looked at the paper and saw it was a phone number. I rolled my eyes and just ate my food silently with my earphones on.

 

I then spotted Nana and Lizzy running towards me with the speed of lighting.

 

"Woah woah woah, guys. Why in a hurry?" I asked them while pulling out my earphones. Lizzy was still panting so Nana explained,

 

"Actually........ the dance is in 3 days.... we.... have to..... start practicing... as soon as possible." Nana panted and my eyes widened.

 

"How will we manage that?!" I whispered harshly and banged my head on the table. Suddenly, I felt something vibrating in my pocket. I took my phone out and answered the call.

 

"Yoboseyo?" I said angrily.

 

"Woah... Jinkyong. You alright?" said a voice.

 

"Eh? Who's this?" I asked.

 

"Aigoo.... You can't remember your boss?" the man answered.

 

"Ah! Rain oppa!" I beamed. The 2 girls suddenly paid all the attention to me.

 

"Ahha. Now you got it." he said and clicked his tongue.

 

"Why did you call anyways?" I asked while glaring at the queenkas walking pass.

"I heard there's a dance competition in 3 days.... and I'm guessing you're in it with the girls, right?" he said and I sighed.

 

"Yeah.... I mean, really. In 3 days? I can't get ready in time!" I exclaimed and Lizzy patted my back.

 

"Hmmm..... Why don't you come to the club tonight?" he said and Nana looked at me, confused.

 

"Why?" I asked.

 

"Just come. I have a good idea." he said and the school bell suddenly rang, meaning lunch is over.

 

"Yeah yeah, okay I'll be there. I have to go now. Bye oppa. See you." I said and hung up, not waiting for an answer. Three of us quickly dashed out of the cafeteria to our lockers and got our sport clothes and sprinted all the way to the gym. 

 

Lizzy kicked the door opened and scared the wits out of some people who are sitting at the benches. We quickly bowed to the teacher and went to change.

 

"Lizzy. Club tonight. I'll text you when we'll meet. Put on some good dance clothes, okay?" I said and she nodded. I took a deep breath and headed out of the changing room and sat at a random bench near some guy. But I didn't care. All I care is...... What is Rain oppa up to?


Hello! First chapter's up!

Don't worry about Baek, he'll be in the frame soon ;)

How's the chapter BTW??

Hope you liked it :D

Thankyou for reading my story!

Crescendo--