35

The First and The Last

It had been a month, exactly thirty-two days since I had came back from States and ten days since Jessica followed me to Korea. Yes, she just came back ten days ago, with her private jet landed on the top of the building of the office. Jaejoong welcomed her. I guess he missed her. But I missed her more.

 

I didn’t know what she was doing there in States, but I didn’t give a damn to it since I got my girl already—and apparently it was demands of her job. Apparently.

 

She surprised me by sitting in the sofa in my office that I think I almost had a heart attack that morning. With a wide smile, she spread her arms widely and hugged me once I fell to her embrace. How could I forget those panda eyes and eyebags that I found it so creepy because they were so obvious.

 

Jessica was like a zombie in that morning.

 

However, that zombie had gone since she had a proper sleep in my apartment. I told her to sleep in her place but she refused. She told me that she wanted to sleep with me by her side. Cheesy? I know. Don’t forget that Jessica had a cheesy side despite her icy look.

 

If someone wondering, today was the day. Yes, my wedding day.

 

The day where I will be wearing a beautiful white dress (again) and Jessica will be wearing a dress too, standing in the altar and saying the vows in front of the guest. There was a story behind why Jessica chose to wear a dress. Krystal told her to wear a suit and she did try that. I had to admit that she looked handsome. So damn handsome. But I can see a disappointment in her that she didn’t like how she looked. As much as I wanted her to wear that, but I can’t force her. Until she said that she wanted to look beautiful in her wedding, not handsome. And I can’t say anything again.

 

My mind couldn’t work properly since a few days ago. Nervous? Definitely.

 

Through the mirror, I kept looking at Yoona who was sitting in the sofa with Gyuri, Sunny and Taeyeon. They were smiling at me and I smiled back, but I can feel the veins on my cheeks were all forced to do that. I couldn’t smiling sincerely. I was too nervous to do that.

 

Until Taeyeon rose from her seat, nodding at someone whom I didn’t even know and Taeyeon approached me. ‘It’s the time’ she said.

 

And my heart began to beat faster and faster.

 

*

 

Each steps I took brought me closer to the altar. And when I opened my eyes, there were two guys in tuxedo who held the door knob, in their position to open the huge door. Ah, I haven’t even entered the room. They flashed a smile toward me before opening the door simultaneously.

“Good luck.” Said those men.

 

As soon as the door opened, a view of a vast room greeted me, along with the guests who were already had their eyes on me. I gracefully walked across the red carpet, until I finally raised my head, only to get a gorgeous woman that I love with all my heart in my sight. She was wearing a magnificent white dress with her light brown locks hanging down.

 

She was so gorgeous. Jessica is so damn gorgeous.

 

My eyes locked at her. I couldn’t see or hear anything anymore. I got hypnotized by the sight of my soon-to-be-wife whom I used to know that she was a woman who likes wearing ripped jeans and t-shirts anywhere and anytime. Well, most of the time.

 

But now, she was waiting for me in the altar with a strapless white dress wrapped around her, exposing her neck and collarbones. This was Jessica whom I hadn’t ever seen before.

 

I stopped my feet, next to Jessica and in front of the altar. Her eyes remained on me before she turned around to the preacher without releasing my hand.

 

I didn’t really listen to the preacher because I can’t take my eyes off Jessica, who had her eyes to the man in front of us. Until I realized that it was the time for Jessica to say the vow.

 

She turned to me, looking at me in the eye as her grip on my hands was tightened. Oh sweet lord, her dark blue eyes.

 

“You stole my heart. You stole everything about me. You drives me crazy about every single thing you do. I’m a soulless human being when you’re not around.” She stopped before continuing it. “I’m yours and you’re mine. You’re my home, Tiffany. A home where I could find love.”

 

I slightly cringed hearing that, but how the sincerity in her eyes was so clearly visible. And it was my turn to speak.

 

“On this day, I give you my heart entirely. I always know that this heart belongs only to you, no matter how hard I tried to give it to anyone else. We still have a long journey, I will walk with you until the clock stop ticking and until God has taken my soul out of my body.”

 

Jessica smiled widely as the preacher said some words. Both of us lost in each other’s eyes and not able to get out of there. Until both of us saying “I do” alternately and the preacher announced that we were an official marriage couple.

 

Both of us sharing a long and sweet kiss in front of everyone, receiving a lot of applause from the guest. When I looked around, my friends’ face were the first thing I saw. A smile grew on their face and how happy I was seeing that.

 

As my eyes kept wandering around, I accidentaly caught Khun. He was standing while clapping his hands, smiling at me then he mouthed “congrats” to me when we had eyecontact. I slightly felt guilty seeing him, but I quickly got rid of that feelings because I didn’t want a stupid feeling to control me in my day.

 

And everything went so fast because Jessica and I were busy meeting people. Jessica had so much relatives and I thought I wouldn’t be surprised knowing that, but I was still surprised.

 

The wedding had finished and we were now in Jessica’s limousine, heading to her house because she said someone had waiting for us. And as we arrived at her house, I saw that old man who kidnapped me in the day when Jessica proposed me. He was waiting for us next to a jet that I assumed it was Jessica’s private jet.

 

“Where are we going?” I asked her as we walked up the stairs.

 

Jessica smiled without releasing my hand for once.

 

“You will see.”

 

*

 

Where am I?

 

I opened my eyes and saw Jessica’s arms which wrapped around me since we fell asleep on the bed. My eyes still blurred but I can tell that we were still in Jessica’s jet.

 

“Shh, just go sleep. We still have another few hours until we arrived.” Probably Jessica awakened because of my movement. She kissed my temple before going back to sleep.

 

I was so curious about where was the place that she was going to take me. She didn’t say anything and I believed that she wanted it to be another surprise. Meh.

 

*

 

Now my curiosity was answered.

 

We were in the house where Jessica proposed me. The house that surrounded by trees and beach, with a dock by the backyard. Wait, a dock?

 

“I don’t remember there was a dock?”

 

“Well, I asked my men to build it a few days after I proposed you.”

 

My brows furrowed. “My men, huh? Sounds ambiguous.”

 

“Oh come on! It’s not like that.”

 

I laughed only to get a slap by the arm. We walked down to the dock, looking a medium size yacht parked there.

 

“Is this yours?”

 

“Ours.” Jessica brought me closer to her embrace. “Nope, technically it’s yours.”

 

“What? I never sign a contract that I want to buy a yacht. How come this yacht to be mine?”

 

Without saying anything, Jessica dragged me to the front side of this white yacht. There was something written in the body of the yacht.

 

It said “TIFFANY”.

 

“W-What…”

 

“I bought this for you. And since I always wanted to be in a yacht with you, I bought this for our honeymoon.”

 

Speechless. That was the perfect word to describe me right now. Jessica bought me a yacht. A yacht. Do I have to repeat it? A yacht.

 

“You never told me about that.”

 

“I did.”

 

“Did you? When?”

 

“Just now.”

 

Oh, this woman. She giggled and held me by the hand. We walked inside the yacht, looking around. It was so huge for two people. Until we stopped at the bedroom. It was so luxurious that I even thinking about the amount of Jessica’s money that she spent for this. Not just the bedroom, but the house, the yacht, the dock, and everything she had spent for us—me.

 

I didn’t say anything but I harshly pulled her into my embrace, hugging her like I didn’t want to let her go.

 

I knew words couldn’t utter how thankful I was to her. Even a “thank you” won’t be enough for everything she had done to me.

 

“Fany-ah?”

 

I didn’t reply, letting her to keep calling my name until I released the hug.

 

“I love you.”

 

Jessica smiled and hugged me once again.

 

“I love you too.”

 

*

 

We were laying on the boat under the moonlight and the stars in the sky. It was so cold until Jessica brought pillows and blanket to cover us from the coldness. This was so perfect. This silent night with a wave sound gently crashing the lower part of the yacht.

 

There were two of us, in the middle of the sea. This was so perfect rather than going overseas for honeymoon. Because there were still a lot of people, while on this yacht, there were only the two of us. That was all I need.

 

Jessica pushed me against the board, kissing me passionately as my fingers tangled themselves between Jessica’s hair. I already missed her lips since I didn’t know when. But then as soon as I wanted to flip the  position, something stopped her from whatever she was going to do and she gently pushed her head up.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked her.

 

“I have something for you. Wait here, okay?” She didn’t need my answer because she rapidly got up from me and walked to the living room.

 

I wondered what she got this time, because it looked like Jessica never ran out of things to give them to me.

 

*

 

“Here.” She stretched her hand out to give the folded paper in her hand to me, who was currently wrapping myself with a blanket.

 

“Took you awhile.”

 

“Sorry.”

 

I unfolded the paper as she hugged me from behind.

 

 

From the first time I saw you, I knew that I already fell in love with you.

 

I fell in love with the most stubborn woman ever.

 

I see you everywhere. I see you everytime I close my eyes and you never leave me for a second. Tou are always there, Fany-ah, don't you know that?

 

We have known each other for a few months. Dating for two weeks. Separated for three years. But here we are, eventually being together again.

 

We had a very long journey. So much obstacle in it. but I know my heart only belongs to no one but you. No matter how you hate me because of the past, but I'm still laying there, in your heart—even in the smallest part and it's okay for me. Ha! at least I’m still there.

 

I love you and I really do.

 

Fany-ah, please do me a favor? Stay with me until the very last time. Until the clock stop ticking. Until my heart stop beating. Until this lips couldn't say "I love you" to you anymore, but I believe it won’t get tired for saying that.

 

I will never ever feel tired to fight for you, Tiffany.

 

Why? I bet you know the answer already, but I will write it down in this letter to make it more clear.

 

The answer is simple.

 

I love you so ing much and I think it grow bigger every seconds.

 

Ironic? I don't care. And I hope you will do the same to me :)”

 

 

Jessica had a lot of time saying these kind of sweet words to me, but I think, this was the sweetest one. Without saying anything, I got up from my place and walked to the living room where Jessica wrote her letter.

 

And I came back to where Jessica was to give my reply to her.

 

She smiled widely as she unfolded the paper, not expecting that she would get a reply from me.

 

 

Stubborn is the worst word ever to describe me.

 

Don't you know that there's a lot of attractive women/guys in this world? But you chose this weird and stupid one, her name is Tiffany Hwang. A woman who needed to be slapped hundred or million times to realize that she love a girl named Jessica Jung all the time.

 

But I thanked God for making you to choose me over them because I don't want to live without you again. It started from the time when I found that you were the one who kidnapped me from my wedding. God's plans are always awesomely awesome, isn't it? He knew what's the best for us. He saved me from the worst thing, probably.

 

Also I thanked you for your effort for fighting for me all the time. And I think you are the most stubborn girl that I've ever met. You never give up for once until you get what you want.

 

Me. Yes, You always wants me. I’m your prize.

 

You never give up to get me when I already did give up and letting you go that easily. It made me feel guilty, but let me thank you once again.

 

I love you too, so ing much and it's such an inexplicable thought for me that I love you so much and I think I won't ever stop to feel that way to you.

 

The last but not the least. Have I already told you this, Jessi?

 

That you are the first and the last to me.

 

 

 

fin

a/n: finally this story of mine made it to the end :) today is august 5th 2013, the day where i posted this story in aff, and accidentaly i saw the date and made a plan to end it in the same day as i made it. thank you very much for everyone who kept reading this story 'till the very end. it means a lot for me^^ although i know this story was boring for each chapters lol THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN <3 and happy 6th anniversary to SNSD~

The First and The Last PDF