14

The First and The Last

5 days

 

8 days

 

12 days

 

They were already passed. Yes, 12 days had passed, but my lovely J hadn’t came back from overseas and I didn’t know what happened there until she delayed the return. It should be a week only, but it had been almost two weeks; yet she hadn’t came back. I didn’t know what happened because I can’t reach her. Her phone was always off.

 

Perhaps, I was used with it—Jessica delayed the return from overseas—but since I was already hers, I can’t hold that so-called yearning feelings. I miss her.

 

I let out a heavy sigh, until Yuri and Yoona twisted their head to see me. I, Yoona, and Yuri were having dinner together in my place; since my beloved sister asked me if she could invite Yuri for dinner, I couldn’t say no. I didn’t mind about it though. Yoona chewed the edge of the fork as she lean closer to me.

 

“What’s wrong, unnie? The food tastes bad?”

 

“Oh, nothing. I only feel  to do so.” I faked a laugh.

 

They only gave me a ‘hmm’ and I felt grateful for it because they didn't ask more. The only thing I envied of from this couple was because they were being lovey dovey here. When the other side, I didn’t have Jessica to do that too. Meh. But I know this was the risk for having a girlfriend who worked as a boss in such a huge company. I can’t complain anymore.

 

“Unnie, we are going to watch a DVD. Want to join?”

 

“No, thanks.” I smiled as I wipe my hands to the handkerchief, just finished washing the plates. I walked into my room, switching the laptop on because it was better if I make myself busy with works. I hope I could forget Jessica  for awhile and wait for her until she’s back.

 

She’s busy, Tiffany. She’s busy.

 

*

 

I think winter was going to come because the cold weather nowadays. I kept wearing sweater to work, of course I was not alone, many people wear it too. And Yoona kept whining at night, moving from her room to mine because of the coldness in the room. She said, the coldness will be reduced if you are sleeping with someone. Yeah, I don’t care about it, but she keep hugging me instead of her rilakkuma, which make me can’t breath sometimes. That was the problem and why somehow I hate sleeping with her.

 

I sighed, making the car’s window fogged because of my breath. I made a doodle on it—rabbit doodle.

 

“What is that? Are you trying to draw a pig?” Yuri asked from the driver seat, making Yoona burst out a laughter at the back seat.

 

“It’s a rabbit!”

 

“It’s a pig, Tiffany. Rabbit has long ears on its head, not twirl ears like a pig.”

 

“Whatever. Stop laughing, Yoong.” I scoofed.

 

We were on our way to home, from picking Yoona up at her campus. Yuri and I just got back from office and Yoona texted me to pick her up. How lucky Yuri told me to use her car and pick Yoona together. I knew she used me because she wanted to meet Yoona. Blah.

 

“Tiffany”

 

“Hm?”

 

“Don’t you miss Jessica?” My eyes slightly widened hearing that question.

 

“Why should I?” I lied again. I miss her so freaking much and no one know about it. Oh, only God and me who knew it.

 

“I don’t know, perhaps you miss her for some reasons.”

 

“Stop talking nonsense and drive.”

 

“You are so bossy.” Yuri chuckled.

 

“Boss Hwang.” Yoona added. And now my sister was in her girlfriend’s side. Trolls.

 

“And boss Jung. They are so perfect right, Yoona?”

 

“Yes, they are. I think they would make cute babies.”

 

I turned around to look at Yoona who stick her tongue out, mocking me with that annoying face. To be quite honest, I was blushing like mad right now; but I think Yoona couldn’t see it since it was dark. If only they know I was already in relationship with Jessica.

 

“Unnie, we ran out of bread.” Yoona said.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” Yeah, we were already in front of our place and there was no way we go back to the supermarket and buy a bread. I was exhausted even though I didn’t drive.

 

“You want me to drive you to supermarket, Tiffany?”

 

“No, thanks. I’ll buy it tomorrow. Thanks for your offer.”

 

“Okay then. Good night Yoong, Tiffany.” She slightly waved to us before pressing the pedal.

 

“Yul,” Yoona called, making Yuri twisted her head to look at her girlfriend.

 

“Where’s my goodbye kiss?” She pouted. Holy .

 

I saw Yoona stuck her head in to the car after Yuri gave Yoona an approval. I really cannot unsee their kiss. Their lips touched. Yoona turned around to me after seeing Yuri’s car disappeared and skipping happily to the lobby. The grin on her face was so obvious. Yeah, it was obvious that she was happy being with Yuri. The difference when she was in relationship with Taecyeon and when she was with Yuri were so obvious. Yoona never showed me a grin like that when she was with Taecyeon. She smiled (that probably she faked it); only smiled, not grinned. It might be a nonsense reason, but for me, that was obvious even though she always said to me that she loved Taecyeon.

 

Mouth could lie, but heart couldn’t. And it happened to me.

 

*

 

I was so lazy to drag my out of the office, but I need to buy a loaf of bread since Yoona had texted me to buy one. The weather was so damn cold and I only wore a quite-thick cardigan. It would be nice if I have a scarf around my neck, but I didn’t have one since I barely use it back then. And the worst, I need it right now.

 

I stood up in front of a supermarket after bought the bread and some snacks for me and Yoona. I had to get back to my office even though I still have an hour until the break time over. No need to rush then.  I wander on the street, splashing a puddle of water if I found one. The coldness was no joke and a steam could be seen everytime I exhaled the air. I stepped aside and rubbed both of my hands to warm me up even though it was quite useless.

 

Until I felt something smooth wrapped around my neck. It was like a scarf. Yeah, it was a scarf. Pink scarf. I turned around to look at the person who suddenly wrapping me a scarf.

 

And it was her.

 

She was standing in front of me with a coat and two cups of coffee on the coffee holder in her hand. She’s back!

 

“Jessi?”

 

“Hi, Fany-ah. By the way, could you hold this for a moment?” She handed me that coffee holder and I reached for it. Jessica grabbed the pink scarf and fixed it, making sure that my neck get the warmth properly. Good God, she is so sweet. I flushed at her action.

 

“Warm enough?” She asked and I nodded.

 

“Y-yeah. Thank you, Jessi.”

 

I could see Jessi was smiling as she insert her hands into the pockets. This was so awkward, just like when weren’t a couple. I could have jumped on her, welcome her with a warm hug, but I can’t. My body refused to do it because… I don’t know, it froze by itself.

 

“Is this the real Jessica?”

 

“Of course. Why were you asking a stupid question?” She pinched my cheek to make sure I’m not dreaming. Oh please, there’s no such that thing. I can’t hold it anymore. This time, I was the one who get the control of my body. I leaned closer and hugged her.

 

I missed her so much and I was so glad that she was already back in one piece. Jessica looked surprise, but then she smiled, lifting her hands to hug me back; not caring about people that already staring at us with that eww looks. I pulled my body away, staring deeply in her eyes as I was telling her how I miss her so much.

 

“Thank you for the hug. I missed it a lot.”

 

“Me too. Where have you been?” I took a sip of the coffee.

 

“I’m sorry, my parents asked me to stay there a bit longer. Plus I didn’t be able to let you know about the situation since they disallowed me to use gadgets. They wanted me to spend the time with them. And my works were pilled up too.” She lowered her head, staring at the wet road as we keep walking to the office. “I’m so sorry.”

 

“It’s okay. You don’t need to apologize. I understand.” I caressed her cold cheek, which make her smiling like before. Just by seeing her smile, I could feel happy too. The effect of Jessica.

 

“Do you feel cold?”

 

“Not really.” I answered. I could see from the corner of my eye that Jessica was watching me. Not long after it, she slipped out her hand from the pocket and took my right hand and slipped it into her pocket again. It was so warm with her fingers intertwined with mine. I caught her gaze to me. That warm gaze. She stopped her steps and leaned closer, asking for a kiss from me. Her pale lips were asking mine to warm it up. So I do what she wanted; kiss her on the lips.

 

“I’m thrilled you have came back, Jessi.” I said, looking at her who kept smiling at me. “because my heart were screaming your name in every condition.”

 

*

 

“Do you want to come over?” Jessica asked. She trailed a photo frame; me and Yoona in the photo. Perhaps it was unusual for sisters who kept her photo with her younger sister on the office table. Unless she suffered sister complex.

 

“To your apartment?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Okay. Let me gather my stuffs first.”

 

After I finished gathering my stuffs, we walked to the lobby and waited for Jessica’s car. I felt so uncomfortable with those stares from the other employees to me. You guys must be butthurt because I could get in to Jessica’s expensive car and spend time with her. Or even I could kiss her whenever I want to, snuggle with her on the bed and warming at each other. For some reasons, being arrogant was so good.

 

We arrived at Jessica’s place. Her cozy living room itself hadn’t failed to make me mesmerize every corner of it. As I stepped into the living room, Jessica asked me if she allowed to take off my coat and hang it on the standing coat hanger. I nodded and slowly she took it off. Really, I felt like she was undressing every clothes on me. Oh God, I hate y thought.

 

“What do you want for drink? Champagne?” She smirked naughtily.

 

“Are you planning to make me drunk again, Jessi?”

 

“You are hot when you are drunk.” She said as she walked in to the kitchen. I could feel that Jessica was smirking at the time she say it. I flushed realizing her words. She was like seducing me, in indirect way. Jessica came with two glass on a tray. I didn’t know what the drinks were, but it seemed like a tea. She sat next to me, handing me one of those glasses.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Hot tea is good in this cold weather, isn’t it?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

She leaned on the couch, staring at the glass with that innocent look. Seriously, was she really younger than me? Because I feel like I was the one who’s younger than her. I should be the unnie, not the dongsaeng. But she made me feel like I was the dongsaeng. Suddenly, Jessica slumped down and rested her head on my lap. I looked down to see her, who was looking at me back with her dark blue eyes.

 

“Am I allowed to lay on your lap?”

 

“Why not?” And she grinned after hearing the approval.

 

“I’m sleepy.” She closed her eyes after she put down the glass on the coffee table.

 

“Go sleep then.”

 

“Don’t want.”

 

“Why?”

 

“I want to spend the night with you than sleeping.”

 

“But you are sleepy. Just go to sleep. We still have a lot of time.”

 

“I don’t want.” She crossed her arms, still keeping her eyes shut. I brushes her hair and cups her on forehead.

 

“Do you want to sleepover?”

 

“I’m sorry I can’t, Jessi. Yoong is alone and she is scared being alone in the night.”

 

Jessica’s pout made me guilty, but that was the truth about Yoona scared being alone. I couldn’t just leave her, unless I live alone. Yoona was my responsibility.

 

“Tell Yuri to her.”

 

“If today is Friday, I think I’d do that. But since tomorrow is still weekday, I couldn’t do that.”

 

She pouted more and turned around so her back was now facing me. I chuckled, trying to turn her body around.

 

“Jessica, we could do anything in weekend. Just be patient.”

 

“I couldn’t be patient.”

 

“Come here.” I shook her body and she got up of my laps, facing me with that pout still on her face. She didn't look at me in the eye.

 

“I promise I will do anything you want if you be able to patient until Saturday night.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah.” After I said that, she smiled at me and gave me a kiss. Looked like my lips were the one of those parts she loves. Jessica pushed me on to the couch until I could feel now I was the one who laid on the couch, not her. Lucky the couch was wide enough for both of us.

 

“No need to wait until Saturday night then. I want to do that right now.”

 

I hate the part when Jessica moved her lips to my jawline and my neck. That time when she could with her lips , nibbling and kissing my neck until she left some marks on it. I should be thankful to my long hair for covering it. My grip on her upper arms were getting tighter as I felt the tense was increased. I couldn’t breath. It was so hard to catch my breath because Jessica took it away. She took it away with those actions she did to me.

 

I couldn’t do anything more than as the sensations were going through my body. Looked like Jessica sensed the tense on my body. She cupped my cheek and whispered in my ear.

 

“Relax.”

 

Her voice made it worse because just by hearing it, I became more turn on. Jessica’s hand was slowly ing my blouse and threw it away on the floor. My camisole and my trousers were the things that still wrapped neatly around my body.

 

“I don’t care if you are ready or not, because I’m going to do it tonight.”

 

Just when I was about to wrap my hands around her neck, Jessica ripped off my camisole until it become two parts.  My eyes widened, shocked at how easy she ripped it. And now my bra and trousers were the only things she was able to see. She kissed me on the lips once again to bring back the lost mood. I accidentally let out a yelp when Jessica bit down my lower lip. It hurt yet so hot.

 

Jessica’s hand started to trail over my back, trying to unbuckle my bra. Her lips never leave mine until she left to my chest, planting some marks on it. I know she was almost done with her business, but something stoped her action.

 

The bell of her house was ringing, signing her that she has a guest.

 

She didn't respond to it and continue her activity, but the bell was keep ringing, which made Jessica pissed off.

 

“God dammit!” She cursed as she harshly get off my body and walked towards the door.

 

“What the hell are you doing, Jaejoong!?”

 

Jaejoong!?

 

I quickly get up from the couch, picking my separated-clothes on the floor and running to Jessica’s room. There was no way in hell Jaejoong would see me half like this. Lucky my bra hasn’t taken off but he came in the wrong time!

 

I couldn’t hear their conversation but it wasn't even important to be heard though. Jessica’s room was so vast and quiet. Her ultra-modern bed was like calling me to lay on it, because it looked so cool and comfortable. The walls were white, which somehow make the visitors feel so calm; so do I.

 

I was wandering around her room, looking at every furnitures because they were look so unique and cool. The room was too huge for one person to be honest. There was a remote on the nightstand, I was wondering what was that for. But I think it was not for the TV or DVD. The buttons were so different and they didn’t have an explanation like “Play”, “Pause”, “Stop”, etc. I put it down to the original place, scared if I randomly press a button and this room would split out and change into a different one. Ah, whatever.

 

And I moved to the other side, by the window. I saw some figures of Captain America, Hulk, Thor, Iron Man and the other of The Avengers members above a table. I assumed she was a fan of The Avengers, but she likes Captain America more. She had five action figures of Captain America on it, while the other just one for each figures. I remember when she came to my house with Captain America t-shirt. These things were quite big and probably very expensive. But I wasn't surprised since she has a lot of money.

 

There were no noises anymore, so I assumed Jaejoong has left. I walked out of Jessica’s room and down the stairs. I saw Jessica was sitting on the sofa, chewing something like a cake. I walked towards her and hugged her from behind.

 

“Jessi,”

 

“Hey,” She looked surprised. I sat next to her as I clung onto her, resting my head on her shoulder. I tilted my head to see Jessica who still look mad because of her brother. “Jaejoong hasn’t—”

 

“Noona, are you r—” Jaejoong came out from the kitchen, stopped in his place when he saw me clung on Jessica. I was shocked as well once I saw him, the fact he hasn’t went home. Oh God.

 

“What are you doing here, Miss Hwang?”

 

“I—“

 

“That’s none of your business, Jaejoong. If you finished already, get out from my house.”

 

“Are you two—“

 

“Get out of my house. Now.” Jessica shooed Jaejoong and the younger Jung dragged his feet out of the house. Before he really get out, he turned his head at my direction, looking at me as he narrowed his eyes. I senses something bad just by looking at his eyes. The only thing I was afraid of right now was my relationship with Jessica has got caught with someone, none other than Jaejoong. He is the first person.

 

Jessica followed Jaejoong and closed the door, leaving me alone in the living room. I sighed, leaning back on the sofa as I was staring at the ceiling. I had no idea if Jaejoong would tell everyone about us and bam! Everyone would start complaining and ask us to break up. Maybe I was thinking too far, but, sometime thinking the negative side first was better than the positive one. Be alert to all of the possibilities that would happen.

 

The door was creaked. It must be Jessica. She placed her hands on the sofa, around my sides as she was staring at me before planting a kiss on my lips.

 

“Are you hungry?” That sweet tone, so different than before when she spoke to Jaejoong. I nodded. “I’ll make dinner.”

 

She walked to the kitchen and I followed her. Jessica wore the apron before she took the cookware in the hanger. Wow, Jessica looked so cute wearing an apron.

 

“Let me help you.”

 

“No, it’s okay. I’m the one who will make it. Just sit there, Miss Hwang.” I chukled hearing that. It was so unexpected that Jessica was an expert in cooking. I looked at her in awe.

 

She caught my gaze and smiled at me. How could I take my eyes off her? Not even once I do that for past half an hour. Jessica’s glorious hair, her S-line, her perfect side profile and everything. Everything about Jessica was perfect and I love all of them. I got off from my seat, walking towards Jessica who was still cooking something. I slipped my hands around her waist, snuggling between her hair. She didn’t say anything but continuing her activity. I didn’t need them though. All I need was this silence and Jessica’s warmth.

 

“I couldn’t move if you keep hugging me like this, Fany-ah.” She chuckled, but I snuggle deeper into her. I don’t care about it. Looks like I was being selfish here.

 

I had never being in such a comfortable position like this. I might have told this for several times, but having Jessica around me was one of those good moments. She made me safe and calm just by being around me.

 

“Jessi,” I called her.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I love you.”

 

Jessica didn't answer, but she stopped her hand by cutting the meat. She put down the knife on the table and rolled over to look at me. I lifted my head, bracing myself to look at her eyes. She gave me a kiss on my right cheek.

 

“You don’t need to tell me that.” And she planted a kiss on the other one. “because I already know it.”

 

“You do?”

 

“Of course I do.”

 

I hugged her, indirectly saying that I was glad to know it. For a few minutes, Jessica forgot that she was cooking and she almost burnt the food on the pan, but lucky she didn’t. We ate in peace. Talking about everything and laughing together. Just by simple activities like talking nonsense, laughing and sometimes we talked romantically, it could healing my longing of Jessica.

 

In the end, I said those three magic words again to Jessica. And this time she replied, I love you too. Nothing can make me happy except hearing those three words said by Jessica to me—only to me.

 

Until I heard my phone was ringing in my satchel. I walked out of the dining room to the living room, searching for my phone.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Unnie, where are you!? It’s 10 PM already! You are not getting kidnapped, are you?”

 

“Uh-oh.”

 

*

 

Here I was, in my house with Yoona who was keep grumbling about the coldness. She was already in my bed with her rilakkuma and ready for sleep. I was just finished taking a bath and it felt so good. Yoona was looking at me, smiling creepily on the bed. I didn’t know what happened with her. I set my hair into a ponytail and put some night make up before going to sleep.

 

“Unnie, I want to tell you something.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Do you know I’m so happy being in relationship with Yuri?”

 

“I do. It’s so obvious, Yoong.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes,” I put my last cream on my face and walked to the bed, following Yoona. She scooted to the the empty place, giving a space for me. “because whenever you are with her, you looks so freaking happy. Happy like a kid who just got a lollipop from someone. And that different smile and laugh whenever you are talking with her,”

 

Yoona buried her face to the pillow, feeling embarrassed with my words probably.

 

“You might not aware about it, but I do. You never like that happy when you were with Taecyeon.”

 

“Yeah, you are right, Unnie.”

 

“Hm?”

 

“About I’m not that happy when I was with Taecyeon.”

 

I was cocking my head to one side, where I could see Yoona’s face clearly. She was smiling brightly, exactly like an angel.

 

“I’m so happy with Yuri and I don’t know why. My feelings to Yuri are so different if it compared when it was to Taecyeon. I could smile by myself just by remembering Yuri’s face. I immediately feel safe and calm down just by hearing her voice on the phone.”

 

I feel that, Yoong.

 

I brought Yoona into my embrace, hugging her like there’s no tomorrow. She was my sister, the last family I had in this world and I didn’t want something bad happen to her. If Yoona happy, I will feel happy too.

 

“So that’s why you were acted normally when you just broke up with Taecyeon?”

 

“Yeah. Actually I was so glad I could escape from his grip.” Yoona said bluntly. “I was so glad for having Yuri to be mine, unnie. I will proudly tell the world that she is my girlfriend, because she is the best.”

 

“But you told me that I am the best back then when you were 17.”

 

“Both of you are the best.” Yoona laughed, so do I. She snuggled deeper, hugging me more tight.

 

“I’m so happy you found the good one for you, Yoong.”

 

“Thanks, Unnie. This is happened because of you too.”

 

“Me?”

 

“Yeah. If you didn’t tell me to deliver your document, I wouldn’t meet Yuri and I wouldn’t be her girlfriend and felt this happy.”

 

I laughed, but that was the truth. I think they wouldn’t meet and bumped on each other if my document wasn’t left on my desk at that time.

 

“But to be honest, I thought you loved Taecyeon very much, Yoong.”

 

“I was, but I felt something changed between us. I was no longer feel comfortable around him anymore.”

 

“Why was that?”

 

“I don’t know. Like I said, something has changed between us and I don’t know what it was until now.”

 

I hummed, taking a glance on Yoona who was staring blankly at somewhere in this room. She looked so uncomfortable talking about Taecyeon, but I think this was the only one way to let out her hidden feelings all this time. I hadn't allowed myself to chat with Yoona about her and Taecyeon, just like what was happening right now.

 

“It’s okay. Don’t talk more about it if you feel uncomfortable. But remember, if you need someone to talk to, I’ll be here for you.” Yoona glanced up, looking at me in the eye before she hugged me even more.

 

“Yeah, I know you will always there for me, Unnie. I’m really thank you for it.”

 

This was what you called a happiness. Being with your beloved one is one of all those happiness, beside with your girlfriend. Even so, Yoona was my everything because she was my only sister and I’ll take care of her until the end of the time. Jessica was another issue. Yoona and Jessica were my special people in this world.

 

 

 

 

TBC

a/n: ahahaaaa how was it? xD i hope i didn't dissappoint you :/ and..... sorry for the tease :))) (something in jessi's living room) xD as always, sorry for grammar error and feel free to send me PM if you don't get something in this chapter :] have a nice day^^

@GeeGeeGee: yo, is this chap long enuff? XDDD