30

The First and The Last

What a surprise. Yesterday, Yoona and Yuri showed up in Jessica’s penthouse, with a wide smile painted on their face—it was either because they finally made it to New York or it was because the news about me and Jessica, but I wasn’t planning to figure that out, though.

 

“Hello and congratulations!” They said yesterday morning in the doorway of the penthouse, somewhat making me blink my eyes repeatedly to realize that these two were really in here—in New York. Jessica said she asked them to come. Of course she invited Taeyeon, Sunny, and Sooyoung as well, but those three were already roaming around the city after they placed their suitcases in the house.

 

Jessica’s penthouse (luckily) had three rooms, so we all got our own room—Jessica and I, Yoona and Yuri, and Taeyeon, Sunny, and Sooyoung. Well, just imagine how large Jessica’s penthouse was.

 

Including this morning, those three were already left after we had breakfast in the restaurant near the apartment, while Jessica, Yoona, Yuri, and I went back home.

 

“I thought this is our honeymoon?” I asked as I crossed my arms on the railing, my eyes remained on the beautiful view in my sight; New York city was below us. It felt like I was the one who rule the world. Jessica walked closer to me, not forgetting to wrap her arms around my waist as she place a soft kiss on my cheek.

 

“You don’t like it?”

 

“It’s not like I don’t like it. I was just thinking it was going to be our honeymoon.” She chuckled while her lips discovering on my neck and planting kisses as her territory.

 

“You are being so aggressive.”

 

“Who doesn’t? I missed you.”

 

“Don’t be mad, we have a lot of time for honeymoon.”

 

When her hand was already on the hem of my jeans, I immediately stopped her action, causing her to look at me with those dark blue eyes.

 

“Who said you are going to get morning section today?”

 

“No, you don’t do this to me…”

 

“Yes I do.”

 

I ripped her hand from me and walked to the living room, leaving the ually-frustrated-girl in the porch as her eyes probably never leave me for once.

 

“Fany-ah,”

 

She was starting to use her aegyo to get everything she wants, but it didn’t work to me—at least until my intention to was already gone. I kept walking, avoiding Jessica and ending up standing in front of Yoona and Yuri’s room.

 

“Hey, are you two goi—” My words became a halt when I saw something I wish I didn’t have to see. Probably entering their room was a bad idea in the first place.

 

“Dammit Tiffany!” Yuri cursed as she pulled the blanket over their shoulders.

 

So that was why both of them left earlier than me and Jessica.

 

“Woo! Look at these two having in the morning.” Jessica stormed in to the room with a wide grin before she slip her arm around my waist, pulling me closer than ever. I wanted to say something but I just can’t. Too speechless to even start talking.

 

My sister was finally having with her girlfriend. Yoona was having with Yuri.

 

“Shut up, Sica! Get out!”

 

“Don’t you think we should do the same thing like Yoona and Yuri, my love?” Jessica smirked as she plant a kiss on my cheek, making Yoona and Yuri to blush even more. “I think having double pairings in the room would—”

 

“Jessi!” I slapped her arm until she let out a scream.

 

“What the hell was that for!? It hurts!”

 

I left the room without saying anything. The picture of Yoona and Yuri having was in my head and it bothered me so much. Although I was thinking about it, but I couldn’t avoid Jessica’s loud voice saying ‘Enjoy your morning! You can continue if you want. Sorry for bothering you, lovelies’.

 

I couldn’t do anything but facepalming. Since when Jessica had that kind of side? Cheesy and dork. She wasn’t like Jessica I used to know. But it didn’t mean I don’t like it, though. I liked it, but she seemed so different than the old Jessica. Remember Jessica the ice princess?

 

My eyes moved to Jessica who was skipping from Yoona and Yuri’s room to the kitchen, sometimes shaking her , dancing to a random song she hummed.

 

But she was probably being too happy right now. She was like a flying bird after being caged for a long time, and now she happily spread her wings to the vast sky.

 

I smiled at that thought because I couldn’t complain anymore. Apparently Jessica caught the smile I had as she walked closer toward me with two glasses in her hand. She smiled as well. Just by looking at her smile, everything in my mind vanished into ashes.

 

*

 

“Remember these?” My eyes switched from television to the things that Jessica had in her palms, showing me two things that indirectly connecting us as lovers. Oh please, they were our couple rings and my necklace.

 

“Of course. How would I forget those things.” I jumped happily when Jessica put them on the bed. Without hesitation, I place the ring to its place; my ring finger. So did Jessica. We smiled to each other before Jessica wrapping her arms around my neck, hooking the necklace.

 

“They belongs to you. Only you.”

 

I smiled, feeling Jessica’s hands slowly dropped to the bed. I took them and intertwined with mine. Nothing was better than having butterflies flying in my stomach when Jessica said that. I felt the sincerity and love in her tone—not forgetting her sparkling eyes.

 

“We are going to California tonight.”

 

As soon as I heard that, my smile immediately faded away. My heart began to beat faster than it used to. Jessica slightly smiled because she couldn’t unsee the fears in my eyes and she brought my head to her embrace, digging her nose between my hair.

 

I forgot that we still have some things to be done. This happiness was only a temporary, but I really hope it would be an eternity.

 

“It’s okay. We can do this.”

 

It wasn’t a lie when I felt my grip on Jessica’s shoulder blades was tightened each time a thought that we would get separated again. It scared me to death that I think I almost cry thinking of it.

 

“What if we get failed?”

 

Jessica clammed up. She herself probably had no idea if it really happened.

 

“What if your parents hate me and they would separate us?”

 

We didn’t have any second plan and we will fly to California within several hours.

 

“What if—“

 

A kiss landed on my lips, staying there for a few seconds until Jessica parted the kisses away.

 

“You worried too much.”

 

“Of course I am. I don’t want us to get separated again, Jessi.” She merely smiled, feeling relieved when she heard that.

 

“You trust me, right Fany-ah?”

 

“I do. I always do.”

 

“Then please stop worrying so much things and trust me we can do this until the very end.” And she kissed me again, more passionate and gentle, slightly pushing me until my back touched the bed. Unconsciously, my hands traveled to her back and ended up locking them in her hair.

 

Our tongue met and clashed with each other, not long until I found Jessica pushed her head up and she was already staring at me with those dark blue eyes, leaving me wanting more.

 

“Trust me that we can get the happiness that we have been wanting and looking for.”

 

*

 

It felt weird that I was already in California, exactly in Jessica’s office. My eyes couldn’t stop wandering around her office room. It was so vast, filled with expensive stuffs. No wonder, her old office room in Korea was almost the same like this one. But then something caught my eyes.

 

A bedroom in the other side of the room?!

 

“Bedroom??”

 

“Yes. I used to sleep here rather than in the house.”

 

I turned my head to Jessica who was taking off her clothes near the bathroom. “but why?”

 

“Seriously, do I really have to answer it, Tiffany?”

 

“Yes, you have to.”

 

“It was because of Hara. For god’s sake what happened with you?” She groaned as she toss her blazer to the basket.

 

Ah, I forgot about that witch for awhile.

 

Without saying anything, I wandered the room, looking at the properties that got me mesmerized. They were so sophisticated. No wonder if Jessica could own these things, though. Yuri, Yoona, Taeyeon, Sunny, and Sooyoung were in the hotel near Jessica’s office. They insisted to come if we needs backup players against Hara.

 

How kind.

 

“What if your clients saw your bedroom? Your messy bedroom.” I commented and followed with Jessica furrowing her eyebrows upon hearing the comment.

 

“My bed is only messy when you are around, Fany-ah.” This time I was the one who furrowing my eyebrows, only to get a grin from Jessica. “Well, if you know what I mean.”

 

And I finally got it. How ert. “Shut up. Answer my question.”

 

I wasn’t lying that I was blushing as I turn my head to the sight of city that illuminated by lamps, placing my palms against the cold and transparent window to see it closer—althought it didn’t make any different.

 

“Look.”

 

My body turned to see Jessica, leaning against the window and forgetting if it breaks and I will fall to the first floor—from the highest floor. I will immediately die without saying any farewell message to Jessica and anyone.

 

Jessica clicks one of those buttons in a small remote and it slowly twist the bedroom into an ordinary wall. In short, there was no more bedroom. More like an ordinary office room for a boss.

 

I stayed there, had nothing to say because this was like in films. But it happened in real life. Jessica just proved me that she got such an advanced technology.

 

“No one knows this except you.”

 

“And the architect and the construction workers who built this for you.”

 

She groaned. “I was trying to be romantic!”

 

“Oops.”

 

“You are no fun.”

 

And she changed it again, so the bedroom was popped up again. Jessica laid down on the bed, switching on the television. I followed her, jumping to her body that made her grimace.

 

“Hara probably would come here tomorrow.”

 

I pushed my head up, looking at her as her eyes remained on the television. “How did you know?”

 

“My office room has a sensor of my heat if I entered the room.” Holy , you must be kidding me. “But she doesn’t know about this room, so she will assume that I left the office although what I did was entering this bedroom.”

 

“I’m afraid she will call me—”

 

Before Jessica finish her words, her phone rung from the night stand. She snatched it and lifted it up, showing me the name in the screen. She didn’t even need to look at it first.

 

“Hara.”

 

“I told you.”

 

Jessica swept her finger to answer while I was laying still over her body, patiently waiting for Hara to talk.

 

“Hello, Sica” Yuck, her tone.

 

“What do you want? I’m sleepy.” Jessica coldly answered as she make a sleepy voice. I tried so hard not to laugh, ending up buried my face against her stomach and almost made her to laugh as well.

 

“I miss you.”

 

Hearing that, I lifted my head to her and muttered “what the hell!?”. Jessica giggled, but not answering Hara’s confession. She only mumbled through the phone, pretending like she was extremely sleepy.

 

“Are you that tired?”

 

“Mmmh.”

 

“Okay then. Good night, Sica. I love you.”

 

And the line went off without Jessica reply that stupid I-love-you line. Jessica put her phone in the night stand and her eyes went back to the television again.

 

“You deserve an award.”

 

She laughed. “Yes, million awards because I have done this million times since the first day of our marriage.”

 

“You .”

 

“I’m being an because I love someone else, who deserves my heart better.” She grinned, planting a kiss on my lips. I put my hands in her sides as her hands wrapped tightly around my neck. I understood and I wasn’t jealous at all—well, only toward that stupid I miss you part.

 

“Jessica the cheesy boss.”

 

“I’m only cheesy to you.”

 

A smirk formed on my face, grinning like an idiot against her lips. Although I like cheesy Jessica, but I kind of missed Jessica the ice princess. How sometimes her glare sent shivers down to my spine. The protectiveness. And the aggressiveness of her—although it was still there.

 

It was like the old Jessica was buried down in the grave and the new Jessica had born, within a few days. I completely understood if she was being so happy because of us, but how childish she could be?

 

Then a train of thoughts about the war was going to start exactly tomorrow popped out in my mind. My smile disappeared, making Jessica furrowed her eyebrows as her eyes narrowed at me. I clearly avoided her gaze, but I think she had realized my sudden frantic moves.

 

But instead of saying anything, she wrapped her hands around my neck again and pulled me closer.

 

“It’s okay, Tiffany, we can do this.” She said suddenly. “I thought you trust me?”

 

“I do, Jessi. I’m sorry if I overthink.”

 

“Just sleep. We have a lot of things to do tomorrow.”

 

Jessica gave me a kiss on my temples, rolling me over so my body hit the bed; not forgetting her arms around my waist and her lips peppering kisses on the back of my shoulder. And I closed my eyes, secretly wishing everything would going well as we expected. So that we can get the happiness that we had been looking for since years ago.

 

*

 

“Tiffany, wake up!” Jessica shook my body, making me to open my eyes. I looked at her through my shoulder. Her face looked so panic and I wondered why.

 

“What?”

 

“Hara will be arrived in an hour.”

 

I pulled myself up to a sitting position, rubbing my eyes. I felt so sleepy because we slept a bit late last night, but I knew sleeping was a bad idea—at least not this time. We had something to strive for.

 

Jessica dragged me by the wrist and she pushed me my pair of clothes, indirectly asking me to take a bath. She had already with her usual costume; ripped jeans and white shirt. Wow, even I can clearly see her black bra.

 

“Change it.” I commanded.

 

“What?”

 

“Your shirt, change it.”

 

“But why?” She straightened the shirt by the hem, looking down to see if something is weird with her clothes.

 

“Your bra. I don’t want your wife to see it.”

 

Jessica raised her head to look at me, but she barely speaking because she was too shock to say anything.

 

“What the hell? It’s not a big deal, Hwang!”

 

“Of course it is.” I gave her a glare but she didn’t give any response. Of course, hers was more fierce. Mine was nothing compared to hers.

 

“Fine.” She pulled up her shirt and tossed the white cloth to the basket, revealing her body with her black bra left on her body. Oh , she is such a tease.

 

While Jessica was busy searching for a new shirt in her suitcase, I walked to the bathroom—quickly made a move to distract me from the half- Jessica.

 

But how surprising when I left the bathroom, Jessica wasn’t yet covering her upper body with a shirt. She was there, in her modern chair, her eyes locked on the monitor, and crossing her legs. Probably she was working? But why the hell didn’t she cover her body first?

 

“Please wear your clothes.”

 

Jessica merely smirked as her eyes wandered at me who was arranging my clothes in my suitcase.

 

“I know you like it.”

 

“I’m not.”

 

“Don’t lie, my love. I know you do.”

 

I turned my head to Jessica who was still grinning in her place and walked toward her. Her grin never leave, even it grew wider each steps that leading me closer to her. She spread her arms widely, signing me to hug her.

 

How stupid I was that I couldn’t resist her while a few seconds ago I said that I didn’t like her revealing her black bra like that. I was lying and she knew it. Jessica knows me way too well.

 

I straddled her before placing myself on her lap, wrapping my arms around her as I leaned closer to capture her lips. I already missed them.

 

Our lips connected, not forgetting the smirk on Jessica’s face. She won. She knew she was my weakness—my major weakness.

 

Within a few seconds, her tongue was already asking for a permission to get into my mouth. She knew that I won’t give her easily and she immediately squeezed my thigh, causing me to gasp. Didn’t want to waste the time, Jessica slipped her tongue between my lips.

 

“Jessica!” Both of us broke the kisses and stared at the source of that yell.

 

It was Hara. Yes, that witch.

 

She immediately ran toward me, but Jessica was quick enough to get up of the chair, getting rid of me from her lap and stopped Hara.

 

“Stupid , why did you come again!?” Hara yelled from across the room. I sat in Jessica’s chair, crossing my legs. Of course I was going to make her boiled more than she was now.

 

Jessica couldn’t hold it anymore because Hara kept moving in her hug and she asked two of her bodyguards to hold Hara. She walked back to where I was and I back to my previous place; Jessica’s lap. I could see how red Hara’s face now, signing me that she was going to explode in no time.

 

I smirked and asked the bodyguard to tie Hara up. Jessica looked at me with those widened eyes. She actually had no idea what I was planning to. I gave her a peck, causing the tied up girl screamed in her place.

 

“I know what I am doing. Leave it to me.”

 

Once the bodyguards left, I approached Hara. She couldn’t move at all. Good.

 

“You ! What the are you doing with my wife!?”

 

“Wow, if you are a nice girl, you wouldn’t swear, right Jessica?” I tried my best not to call Jessica with Jessi because I didn’t want anyone beside my best friends to know it; especially this witch.

 

Jessica merely nodded, still clueless of what I was doing to Hara.

 

“Shut up. Just answer my question, .”

 

I grinned right in front of her, causing her to spit on my face.

 

“!” She swore again.

 

I closed my eyes and faked a smile. Jessica came to me and wiped my face with a tissue. I knew she wouldn’t use her favorite handkerchief when she always cleans my face with it.

 

“Jessica, stop whatever you are doing right now.”

 

“Who are you telling me to do your order?” She narrowed her eyes to Hara. I smiled.

 

“I’m your ing wife!”

 

Jessica walked back to her chair with me following behind her and sat on her lap again. This time, I immediately kissed Jessica on the lips, passionately. With my back facing Hara, I didn’t know what her reaction would be. But I didn’t give a damn. I kept kissing Jessica and made the kisses to the higher level.

 

Those swears that Hara made definitely made the situation not romantic at all. She kept cursing in her place; and again, I didn’t care at all.

 

Both of us started , my fingers tangled themselves among Jessica’s hair, and Jessica’s hand slowly on its way to remove my pants. Jessica started shivering because the coldness hitting her exposed body. For a moment, she forgot that she hadn’t wore anything. She was still topless in front of Hara—somehow made me disappointed because she let Hara to see her body when it belongs to me only. I was the only person in the world that allowed to see Jessica’s glorious body. Well, not anymore.

 

But then I stopped whatever we were doing, especially Jessica’s hand on the hem of shirt. Jessica puzzled, looking at me with those eyes filled nothing but lust. I whispered “patient” to her before walking to Hara.

 

“Jessica, why did you choose this over me? She is a !”

 

“At least she has a better manner than you.”

 

“Why did you call me a when your attitude was more like one than me?” Hara rapidly switched her gaze from Jessica to me. “You ruined Jessica’s life. You forced Jessica to love you. In fact Jessica loves me.”

 

“She doesn’t love you, Tiffany.”

 

I pulled myself up, “Well then…” I walked back to Jessica who was smiling widely than ever. She finally figured it out what I was planning right now.

 

Again, I captured Jessica’s lips as I guide her hand to the place that she wanted since we shared the first kiss this morning.

 

I lost my shame. I let someone to see my make love session with Jessica.

 

When Jessica finished me off, I pulled my pants up and walked to Hara whose face was unreadable. She was mad, of course, no doubt about that.

 

"Have you ever had like Jessica and I just did?" I smirked. I won. "She just ed me hard and let me ask you again: has Jessiva ever done that to you?"

 

“You .” She swore again.

 

I chuckled. “Yes, I am.”

 

“!”

 

“Yes, I probably am.”

 

“Asshead!”

 

“Yes, I am.”

 

She clammed up, having nothing else to say to me. “What else?”

 

“Stupid who took Jessica away from me.”

 

I frowned at her sentence. It was quite nonsense for me.

 

“Look who’s talking.” I kneeled down, crossing my arms on her legs while her eyes never leaves mine. “You are the one who took Jessica away from me, Hara.”

 

“She belongs to me! But you came to her life and ruined everything!”

 

I lowered my head, letting out a soft chuckle before looking back at her again.

 

“Jessica have rights to choose her partner of her life and she chooses me. But you controlled her, arranging a stupid wedding where there was a side that disagree with that choice.” I looked at her intently. “And it was Jessica’s side.”

 

“That’s why I said meeting you was a huge mistake.” Hara said, her teeth gritted in anger.

 

“She met you and I think it was way worse. She met a witch.” And she spitted on me again. This time I couldn’t hold my anger anymore, I stood up and clenched my hand into a fist. But before I punch her like I did to the bouncer several years ago, Jessica got up and quick enough to pull me and bring me to her embrace.

 

“Shhh… let’s just stop it now.” I lost my head because of this , that none other the wife of my girlfriend. Jessica brushed my hair with her fingers, kissing my temple repeatedly.

 

While Jessica called Yoona and Taeyeon to come to fetch me, I was having glaring competition with Hara. I was so ready to slap her hard in the face and she was just lucky Jessica was here with us, or else her porcelain face would already broken because of me.

 

“I’m gonna on you, Hwang. Just wait.”

 

 “Woo, I can’t wait for it.” I mockingly replied.

 

“Stop it, you two.” Jessica said as she started wearing a shirt with Captain America’s shield on it. She dragged me out of the room, leaving the tied up Hara in her office room. Heh, she couldn’t do anything with her hands and legs tied, though.

 

A complete silence when we started walking away from Jessica’s room and the hallway was empty as well. I stopped my tracks, tugging Jessica’s sleeve, making the latter to turn her head to me.

 

“What’s wr—” Her words became a halt when I captured her lips again. Without hesitation, I pushed her against the wall and kissed her passionately like we did in Jessica’s chair. This time, I finally cried after holding my anger back when I was in the same room as Hara. I wrapped my hands around Jessica and hugged her more tight, sobbing in her embrace harder.

 

This was stupid but I wasn’t as strong as I look when I was with Hara. If I was as strong as my appearance, I wouldn’t cry right now. What a fool. Tiffany Hwang was a fool and weak.

 

Jessica shushed me by caressing my hair, non-stop muttering it’s okay to cheer me up.

 

Slowly, I felt much better after almost ten minutes in the hallway, with Jessica by my side and never for once she unwrap her arms around me; she kept hugging me until I gently pulled away from her. Jessica smiled before planting another kiss on my lips.

 

And when we were about to walk to where the elevator was, Yoona and Taeyeon popped up. They were here to fetch me to the hotel and let me to calm down.

 

“The first stage is done. Get ready for the second stage.” Jessica whispered in my ear before letting my hand go.

 

 

 

TBC

a/n: this too long and so many swearing. i'm sorry.... hope you enjoy this!