13

The First and The Last

I dropped my body on the office chair, rolling it over to face the window and see the view of the city. It was so beautiful from this view, as always. It never fails to mesmerize me. I put down my bag on the table, turning on the monitor and start working. I still have lot of works to do, it make me stressed out in the morning. And suddenly, my phone buzzed on its place.

 

 

From: “My J”

09.11 AM

“Good morning, my love <3

Have a nice day. See you after lunch. Can’t wait to see you ;)

Xoxo”

 

 

I smiled upon seeing the message. She was so cheesy and I had no idea about it before. Jessica was so mysterious. She had a warm heart behind that cold expression of hers.

 

 

To: “My J”

09.12 AM

“Good morning to you too, My J

Why don’t you come over to my office right now? Busy?”

 

From: “My J”

09.14 AM

“Sadly I have a meeting outside the office.

That’s why I only able to meet you after lunch :’(“

 

 

Urgh, I swore to God the emote killing me slowly. I can’t imagine Jessica was pouted in front of me at this time. It will be so cute! And, oh man, I miss her already.

 

 

To: “My J”

09.15 AM

“That’s too bad.

Good luck for the meeting. I’m looking forward for the lunch already.”

 

From: “My J”

09.17 AM

“Me too J

Btw have I said something to you?”

 

To: “My J”

09.19 AM

“Said what?”

 

From: “My J”

09.21 AM

“I love you <3”

 

 

I was grinning like crazy because of her message. My hands were trembling because I was way too happy.

 

 

To: “My J”

09.23 AM

“I love you too <3”

 

 

Still, I can feel the smile on my face. This cheesy girl really made my morning. For few minutes, I was staring at the message (not forgetting the creepy grin).

 

“You are smiling by yourself, that’s so creepy, Tiffany.” I gasped hearing Yuri’s voice and I immediately slid in my phone to my bag. She walked in with some papers in her hand. Oh no, another works to do.

 

“How come you didn’t knock the door first?”

 

“I did, but you didn’t say anything, so I just open the door because this needs to be done as soon as possible.” She sat down on the chair in front of me, preparing the papers for me. Suddenly, I remember about her and Yoona.

 

“Yuri,” I called her and got a ‘hm?’ from her.

 

“Now you owns my sister, aren’t you?”

 

She didn’t say anything, but stop her activity. I puzzled seeing her. What’s wrong with her?

 

“Yes, I am. Why? Y-You don’t like it?” Strange, her voice was cracked. She looked scared even though I didn’t do anything.

 

“Why would I? But can you promise one thing to me?” She nodded confidently. Cool.

 

“Don’t ever ever make my sister cry, okay? Or I will kill you.”

 

“Make Yoona cry?” Yuri’s tone sounded like she was mocking me. Arrogant Yuri. “It doesn’t exist in my dictionary, Tiffany.”

 

“Good,” I changed my view from Yuri to the monitor, continue working. “if you do that, I swear to God you won’t see her again.”

 

* 

 

It was after lunch already. I just finished eating half an hour ago at the restaurant with Yuri and Taeyeon, and now I was waiting for Jessi. She said she will come to my room once she finished the meeting. Really, it felt like an hour already even though it was still fifteen minutes passed. Be patient, Tiffany. Since when you become this impatient towards someone?

 

I inhaled and exhaled the air in my room, relaxing my self with a music from my little stereo. I bought it because sometime I feel so lonely in the room and perhaps it would be great if I bought one.

 

This was the sixth song, yet Jessica hadn’t came in my room. I kept my eyes on my monitor, trying to calm down, until I heard a knock on the door. It’s her!

 

“Come in.” I said as I click the turn off button on my stereo.

 

The door swung open, and there she was, standing in the doorway with her iPhone in the hand. My lovely J has got back from the meeting. She wore a black leather jacket and ripped jeans—as always, looked so cool. She walked in to my room after she told her bodyguards to go. I smiled from my place seeing her attendance here. She was the girl that I’ve been waiting for since this morning.

 

“Hey.” Her voice filled the silence in the room. I got tensed just by hearing that gentle voice.

 

“Hey.”

 

I got up from the chair, dragging my feet toward her until I felt I was already in her hug. I could feel her hands slowly wrapped around me and her breath on my neck. Gosh, Jessica’s touches . She buried her head on my neck as she pushed me with her body; my back was about to hit the edge of the table to be honest. I brought my hands down on the table because I can’t balance my body. Jessica didn't move a bit, making me wonder what she was thinking at the moment.

 

“J, you missed me that much?” I got a nod from her and I smiled. I raised my right hand, running it through her light brown and straight hair.

 

“Stop it, Jessi. Everyone could w—”

 

“I’ve locked the door.” The hell!?

 

She lifted me up on the table, still keeping her head on my neck. I was starting to nervous knowing where this thing going to. I hope Jessica wasn’t drunk since she was so quiet today. She hadn’t told me anything beside the greet before and she had locked the door thing.

 

“J-Jessi,” My breath hitched when I felt her lips on my neck. Her hand that previously on my waist, was now grabbing mine. She locked it on the table.

 

“Fany-ah,”

 

“Y-Yeah?”

 

“I—” Before Jessica could finish her sentence, knocks can be heard on the door. Both of us twisted our head to the source of the voice. I fixed up my clothes before walking to the door. When I opened the door, Sooyoung appeared in my sight. .

 

“Since when you lock the door when you are working?”

 

“Ah, I think I accidentally did that. I used to do that when I’m at home.” Oh my God, did I just lie?

 

“Ooh. By the way, have you finished the work that Yuri gave to you this morning?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“I’ll finish it as soon as possible.”

 

“You’re not answering my question, Tiffany Hwang.”

 

“I have not.”

 

She sighed. “You need help?”

 

I was about to nod, but suddenly I remember Jessica was inside the room. She will bully us if she found her out. I gave her a shook, means no.

 

“It’s okay, I can do this.”

 

“Really?"

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Okay, let me know if you need some help.”

 

“Yeah, thank you, Soo. I’m sorry if I worked so slow.”

 

She smiled, which in the other way made me a bit relieved.

 

“No no, it’s okay. I know that is hard to be done by yourself.” And Sooyoung walked away after she said that. I closed the door, sighing in relieve as I lean on the door. I saw Jessica was already on the couch, lying there like a turtle.

 

“Jessi?”

 

“Hmm?” She mumbled.

 

“Are you sleeping?”

 

“I’m sleepy. Can I sleep here?”

 

“It’s your office, how could you asked that to me? You can do anything you want.” I rolled my eyes as I walk to the chair, going to do the work that Yuri gave to me.

 

I felt that thirty minutes had passed and I can’t concentrate because Jessica was around me. All I want to do was talking with her; not sitting here and working, even though it was still my working hour and I hate that fact. I took a glance of sleeping Jessica on the couch, who was snoring lightly. Just by seeing her sleeping face, I could smiling like crazy.

 

It made me realize how I love Jessica. Yeah, I love her with all my heart and never ever want to let her go from my life. So, yeah…

 

She is The First and The Last.

 

*

 

It was raining when I was about to go home, and here I was, in the lobby with a bunch of the workers in the office. I had stood up for almost half an hour, my legs starting to hurt. I should have stayed in my room instead but I wanted to go home as soon as possible. I wanted to bum on my bed, having a cup of tea in this cold weather, listening to some musics, etc.

 

To be honest, I kind of feel déjà vu right now.

 

Yes, it was when Jessica sneaked out and asked me to go home by umbrella. I can’t forget it, especially when I realize I slept with her next to me under bridge. Aah, I need my Jessica right now.

 

“Miss Hwang.” That voice…

 

I didn’t dare to twist my head because I knew that voice. That annoying voice. I pretended I don’t hear it, until I got pats on my shoulder.

 

“Hey.” I had got caught and I can’t avoid it anymore. I should have ran to the rain…

 

“What?” I asked Jaejoong coldly. I didn’t know why I hate him so much, aside from he called me elevator-girl.

 

“Do you want to come home with me? I can give you a ride.” What on earth do you think I want to accept your offer, Jaejoong?

 

“Thanks, but no. I can go home by myself.”

 

“But Jessica-noona asked me to do that.” I clammed up. Really? Jessica asked him that?

 

“Really?” He nodded.

 

“Okay then.” I accepted his offer without complaining anything since it was Jessica’s order. But why wasn’t she does this? I mean, she was the one who give me a ride instead of Jaejoong. I slammed the door of Jaejoong’s car. His car was Lamborghini, that was why I was quiet nervous when I stepped in to the car.

 

We fell into a silent atmosphere. I rested my head against the glass as I keep staring at the blurry sight of the street. The glass was wet because of the rain, the street was filled with people roving around with umbrella and sometime I found some people running through the rain with their hoodie covering up their head. I kept zoning out until I felt my phone buzzed inside my satchel.

 

 

From: My J

06:09 PM

“Where are you?”

 

To: My J

06.09 PM

“On my way home.”

 

From: My J

06:11 PM

“With whom?”

 

To: My J

06:12 PM

“Jaejoong. Why? You asked him to drive me home, didn’t you?”

 

From: My J

06:13 PM

“I didn’t”

 

 

What the hell!? Jaejoong lied to me! This really makes me want to punch him in the face.

 

 

From: My J

06:13 PM

“Where are you now? I’m going to pick you up there. Tell Jaejoong to stop. Right now.”

 

To: My J

06:14 PM

“Almost reached the police station near the bridge.”

  

From: My J

06: 15 PM

“I’m on my way there. Stop him.”

 

 

I slid my phone inside my satchel and slung it on my shoulder.

 

“Jaejoong, stop the car.”

 

He looked at me, but didn’t stop the car. I gritted my teeth, feeling angry because he lied to me and used Jessica as an alibi to drive me home. Seriously what does he want!?

 

“Stop the car now, Jaejoong!” I lifted my leg and shoved it onto the pedal brake. The car stopped harshly but I didn’t care about it. Jaejoong looked mad, so was I. Both of us were mad right now.

 

“What are you doing!?” He yelled at me.

 

“I have told you to stop the car, haven’t I? But you didn’t do it, so I have to do it by myself.”

 

“We could have into a car crash, you know!”

 

“I don’t care. It was your fault.” I knew he silently cursed under his breath. I unbuckled the safety belt and stepped out from his car. Jaejoong did the same, he ran after me and grabbed my hand.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“Let go of me! I want to go home.”

 

“But it’s raining!” Jaejoong used his hands to cover his head.

 

“So? I don’t care! Leave me alone!”

 

Jaejoong grabbed my hand harder, which making me yelled in pain. Jessica, where are you? I shut my eyes as I screamed in my heart, wishing Jessica would come faster.

 

“Let me drive you home, Tiffany! It's raining heavily!”

 

“I don’t want to go home with a liar!”

 

“S-Sorry if I lied to you, but please come home with me for once!”

 

Before I could let go of his hand, I heard a slap voice. No, it was not slap in the face, but in the hand. Someone slapped Jaejoong in the hand. I looked at the source and found Jessica was already with us right now. I felt grateful for having her with me—us—now. Jaejoong gave Jessica a glare but she still with her poker-face and she looked so calm, because I think she was already used with it.

 

“Let her go.” One simple order from Jessica and he released my hand from his grip. Jessica took off her jacket and wrapped it around me, tuck the hoodie on.

 

“Go to my car, okay? I will talk to Jae.” She whispered in my ear and gave a peck. Jaejoong wouldn’t see it clearly since Jessica’s back was facing him. I nodded and walked to Jessica’s car.

 

The rain was pouring heavily and I saw Jessica was getting drenched as well. The car was warm, I assumed Jessica had the heater, but still, I was shivering because my blouse was wet and made my body frozen. As I realize, Jessica was already walked to the car. Looked like their business had done. I didn’t even give Jaejoong a glance because I was too focused on Jessica. She looked damn pissed off—her face told me so. Jessica slammed the door and placed her head on the steering wheel once she was already inside the car. I leaned closer to her, rubbing her back to calm her down.

 

“Jessi, I’m sorry.” I didn’t know what I was apologize for, but I feel guilty for making her like this. It happened because of my stupidness for accepting Jaejoong’s offer without thinking twice.

 

“What are you apologizing for? It wasn’t your fault, Fany-ah.” She raised her head, smiling sweetly to me.

 

“Of course it was. I was so stupid for accepting his offer without thinking.”

 

“Shh, it was his fault. Stop blaming yourself.” She brought me to her embrace, not even care about how wet I was right now. Her hug calmed me down and made me forget the anxiety that wrapped around me before. She released the hug and the engine. I eyed her from the passenger seat, looking at the gorgeousness of Jung Jessica. I wanted to dry her hair. I wanted to cuddle and drink hot chocolate with her. I wanted to snuggle on her neck with blanket wrapped around us. I ran my hand and intertwined it with Jessica’s which was on the gear shift. She looked at me and smiled.

 

Just by a simple smile, she could make the butterflies inside my stomach flying happily. Yes, and that was the power of Jessica Jung.

 

*

 

“I’m home.”

 

“Welcome home.” Yoona got up from the couch and walked toward me. She frowned when she saw me drenched. I didn’t move a bit from my place because I knew Yoona will get me towels. Yeah, one for me and the other one was for Jessica. She decided to stay in my place until the rain stop. But I think it will take a long time since the rain was so heavy right now.

 

But it would be better if the rain wouldn’t stop until midnight or morning, because I could spend the time with Jessica any longer.

 

I had done taking a bath and bummed on my lovely bed right now. I swore it feel so good. I crawled up to reach the remote control and switched on the television. Jessica was in the bath room, taking a bath. I brought the pillow into my chest, hugging it tightly as it was Jessica. The show in the TV was so boring. I kept yawning because of it. Truth to be told, it made me sleepy and I closed my eyes for awhile.

 

But I opened it again when I heard the door creaked. It was Jessica who was already finished bathing. She looked so beautiful with that wet hair. I smiled and she did the same thing. Jessica looked so cool when she dried her hair with the towel before following me on the bed.

 

“Don’t you feel cold by only wearing a bathrobe?” She asked.

 

“Nope, I used to wear this after taking a bath.”

 

She leaned forward to kiss me, but I dodged it. I can see a frown on her face when I did that.

 

“Why?”

 

“Let me ask you question.”

 

“What is that?”

 

“Do you love me?”

 

She chuckled before bursting into a laughter.

 

“Of course  I do. What are you thinking, Fany-ah?” She flicked my forehead before leaning forward again. My lips was only a few centimeters away from hers. I even could feel her breath on my lips. “The woman who I love the most in the world is you. No one else. You doubt my feelings for you?”

 

“I’m not. I only wanted to make sure about it.”

 

“And now, does it answer your question?” I nodded and smiled. “Can I kiss you right now?” And I nodded again. She moved forward, kissing my lips passionately. I assumed she missed it very much even though she already got it this afternoon.

 

I accidentally let out a soft moan. I was going to be honest here. Everytime Jessica kissed me, I always do that—. I didn’t know why and sometime I become so embarrassed when I realized it. Jessica pushed me deeper on to the bed as she moved her lips to my jawline. Oh no, don’t tease me.

 

“J-Jessi…” I sighed when I felt Jessi’s mouth already on my neck, kissed and it in between. But slowly, I feel it disappeared from my neck. And I was right, Jessica pulled her head away and stared at me with that angelic smile. She pecked me and rolled over to the empty place beside me.

 

“You always do that.” I complained, pulling up the collar of the bathrobe to cover my exposed shoulder.

 

“Do what?”

 

“Teased me.”

 

“I have told you that we are going to do that if you are ready. Remember?”

 

“I was ready, Jessi, but you keep doing that.”

 

“No, you weren’t. Trust me, I could feel it that you were scared.” She grabbed the remote and changed the channel. I lowered my head. She was right. I was quite scared when she kissed my neck. I’m not ready, but I want it.

 

“And it’s too early for us.” Jessica said. I looked at her, who was having her eyes on the TV but her stare was blank. I leaned closer, wrapping my hands around her waist and resting my head between her shoulder and her chest. She smelled like me because she used the same soap as me. No longer Jessica’s typical scent.

 

“I’m sorry, Jessi.”

 

“You keep apologizing even though you didn’t do anything wrong.”

 

“I did, Jessi.”

 

“We still have a lot of time, Honey. It’s okay. No need to rush.” She cupped my forehead and hugged me. “Go sleep, Fany-ah.”

 

“Don’t want.”

 

“Why was that?” Jessica asked without releasing the hug and started brushing my hair with her fingers. I snuggled deeper on her.

 

“Because I don’t want to wake up and found out you are gone.”

 

Jessica chuckled, moving forward and turning around to face me. She stared at me deeply in the eye, which making me quiet nervous. Those dark blue eyes looked so pretty as always.

 

“Let’s make a pinky promise.” She said. I puzzled. “next time, I will you to sleep and I won’t be gone and you will see me in the next morning, right here, beside you.”

 

I pouted. I didn’t want a next time, but I want a right now. I shook my head, telling her that I didn’t want her to leave when I was asleep.

 

“C’mon, Tiffany. I promise to you.”

 

“Don’t want.”

 

Jessica sighed. She leaned closer, giving me a peck and continue staring at me with her beautiful dark blue eyes. This time, I was the one who sighed. I kissed her once again, passionately.

 

“Okay.” I twirled my pinky finger with hers.

 

“That’s my girl. Now go to sleep.” She smiled as she tucks the blanket on me.

 

I didn’t want to close my eyes, but Jessica keep her eyes on me. And if I didn’t, she will scold me. But I didn’t want her to go after I asleep, that was why I refused to sleep. I pretended to be asleep so I could felt it when Jessica slowly move out of the bed and silently tiptoeing out of my room. Jessica didn’t forget her kiss on my forehead before she went out.

 

It hurt when she closed the door, because she was not with or around me anymore. I needed to wait few days later to see her. Jessica was going overseas—as always—and I was going to miss her so much.

 

 

 

 

TBC

a/n: this fic is quite a bit drama-fic, especially during jaejoong-tiffany lulz i didn't realize it turned out like this xDD btw, sorry for grammar error and feel free to ask me in the PM if you confused of something in this chapter :))