32

The First and The Last

Nights were made for us to take a rest, but instead of taking a rest, here I was, in the room with Jessica hovering on top of me, our lips massaging each other, tongues scuffling in the mouth, and my hands tangled between Jessica’s light brown locks while she had hers in my sides, trapping me between her and the bed.

 

Her lips exploring my neck while my hands were working to remove her striped shirt, that I think the er for me to see her glorious body.

 

Jessica was so quiet. She didn’t utter any words since we were kissing. It was awkward that my sighs were the only things that could be heard around the room.

 

Before she could continue her actions, I flipped around so I was the one hovering on top of her now. The smirk that painted on her face never leaves as her hands trailed up from my thighs to my exposed hips. I didn’t have my shirt anymore except my black lingerie, since this beast who also my girlfriend had took it off my body from the first time we laid down on the bed.

 

“Take your jeans off.” I ordered.

 

“Do it for me.”

 

I groaned before lifting down my hand to take off her jeans. But when the jeans were halfway from being taken off of Jessica’s legs, the door burst open and someone dashed in to our room.

 

“Tiffany-unnie, can I talk to y—OH MY GOD I’M SORRY!”

 

The door slammed quite hard. That was little Jung a.k.a Krystal who followed us to California and she just stormed in to our room and immediately ran out of the room when she saw what position that Jessica and I were in.

 

“Why didn’t you lock the door?” I asked as I sat still on her stomach, staring at her dark blue eyes and examining her confused-as-well face. My nails curled up against her stomach, causing her to grimace.

 

She shrugged. “I don’t know? Why didn’t you?”

 

“Because someone pushed me to the bed, eating me like a hungry lion before I even ask her to lock the door.”

 

Tongue-tied. I got her.

 

“Okay, it was my fault. Sorry. Now get off of me.” Jessica said as she pushed herself up but I immediately pushed her down against the bed again.

 

“No one sleep tonight, okay?” I said, not forgetting to bite her neck, claiming her as mine.

 

*

 

“What’s wrong, Krys?” I asked as pulling down the hem of my shirt, fixing it so it won’t look so obvious. Krystal stuttered. I didn’t know why. But after a few seconds, I realized why.

 

“I-I’m sorry for barging in like that, unnie.”

 

I smiled. How cute she was. “It’s okay. Jessica and I didn’t really mind it, though.”

 

“But—”

 

“It’s not a big deal, Krys. Now what do you want to talk to me about?”

 

“Mom and dad wants to talk to you.”

 

I froze and everything in my mind went blank.

 

*

 

I took a deep breath before gave the wooden door some knocks. Of course not too loud because I didn’t want to disturb them. My hands were shaking hard. My heart beat so fast because this was going to be the first time I face Jessica’s parents—and without Jessica by my side a.k.a alone. , I thought.

 

After the owner of the room gave me an approval to get in, I opened the door carefully and the sight of Mr. and Mrs. Jung appeared in front of me. They sat in the same sofa as before.

 

Mrs. Jung gracefully rose from her seat, asking me to have a sit in front of her and her husband. She was very friendly. She never stop smiling at me since my head poking out to the room. I didn’t know if that was a forced smile or not. And I didn’t want to know.

 

A smile never grew from Mr. Jung’s face, but his face didn’t give me a hate expression either. It was actually plain. I knew he had some things in his mind, considering her eldest daughter’s request for divorcing her wife.

 

“I will get the topic straight to the point, Miss Tiffany.” I gulped hearing his deep voice around this vast and sophisticated room. “Is that true? What Jessica had said earlier in this room?”

 

I nodded confidently.

 

“She said the truth, Mr. Jung. We had been separated since three years ago for our own business, but then we met again last week.”

 

For some reasons, there was no way I would tell them about Jessica’s insane moves back then in Korea.

 

Mrs. Jung shifted in her seat, sitting sideways to Mr. Jung who was still keeping his eyes on me. Eyeing me anxiously.

 

“And about you two are falling in love? Is that true?”

 

Again, I nodded for their answer.

 

“Do you love her, Tiffany?”

 

“I do. I really do, Mr. Jung.”

 

Neither of us talk for a minute and it scared me somehow. Everything went awkward. The sound of our breaths and air-conditioner were the only things that could be heard in that room.

 

And I knew this was the right time to talk.

 

I rose from my seat and bowed in front of them. “Please, Mr. and Mrs. Jung, if you allow me, I will make your daughter to be the happiest person alive.”

 

I shut my eyes tightly like they were glued because I realize this was such a shameful act. But was there anything I can do to make Jessica to be mine completely? Their permission was the only thing I needed. It was either their permission for agreeing Jessica and Hara divorce AND my turn to be a part in Jessica’s life—officialy.

 

I didn’t know for how long I had bowed, but I didn’t care if they can see the sincerity, the seriousness, and conviction in me for making Jessica to be mine again, that I can make her to be the happiest girl in the world more than Hara did. Oh snap, I forgot. Did Jessica ever happy to be Hara’s wife? I think I already know the answer.

 

“I just want to make her to be happy. Nothing more.” I raised my head, staring at the couple with a concerned look in the their face. That look of theirs, was like they were sad for not be able to look the suffer in Jessica since the latter (probably) never complaint about it at all. “Of course if her parents allow me to do so.”

 

Mr. and Mrs. Jung couldn’t stop sharing information in their mind through their eyes. I hope they would make a good decision and consider my words.

 

“You may leave, Miss Hwang.” Mrs. Jung said without removing that sweet smile of hers from her face.

 

*

 

My eyes slowly opened, scanning the room with sky blue surrounding us on the wall; not forgetting that huge Captain America poster by the window that was way too visible and huge to be seen. She was still a maniac of that man with shield.

 

I twisted my gaze to look at the exposed back of this girl who was sleeping in my embrace. I hugged her firmly by the waist as I was scared if she would ever leave me while I was still in my deep slumber.

 

And how bad I was at hiding my anxiety. Probably I became a statue without I even realize it, because Jessica was already awake and looked at me with her round dark blue eyes—of course when I was already out of my own thought.

 

The thought of Mr. and Mrs. Jung came back to my mind and made me stiffened for I didn’t know how long.

 

“What are you thinking?”

 

“Nothing.” I said as I switched my gaze from her face to the bright sky out there. Both of us forgot to close the curtains all night long because we were too busy with our unfinished business.

 

Jessica examined my face before she pushed herself up and leaned back on the headboard of the bed. Her hands dashed off to hold mine against the sheet. And those dark blue eyes never leave mine for once.

 

“What did my parents say to you?” She asked me. “Did they say anything rude to you?” Jessica added not long after she asked the first question. I eyed her and rapidly shook my head for her answer. But that I-don’t-believe-that- look still painted on Jessica’s face.

 

“Trust me they didn’t do anything rude to me. We were just talking.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Really.”

 

Jessica sighed—in relieve or not, I didn’t know. Her mind was like drift off its place, going somewhere or hiding in this room. She was like startled when I leaned my head on her shoulder and intertwined my fingers with hers.

 

“I’m afraid they would do anything bad at you.”

 

I slightly shook my head and snuggled deeper on her, placing my head on her chest and hugging her by the waist. Jessica was so warm. Her chest moving up and down as she breathing. Her steady heartbeat. And our legs that tangled together beneath the blanket. I wondered what Jessica thinking right now.

 

Before I even asked her, there were knocks by the door—several times and not too loud. Both of us twisted our head to the wooden door, without saying anything and waiting for the knocker to speak.

 

“Jessica?” It was Mr. Jung.

 

“Y-Yeah?”

 

“May I speak with you for awhile?”

 

She looked at me before getting up to reach her silk bathrobe on the hanger. I slid down to the bed, hoping for the best, until I heard my name was mentioned by Mr. Jung.

 

“And with Tiffany too if she is even there.” I jerked up from my place and hurriedly brushed my teeth and changed my clothes. Jessica was laughing so hard seeing my frantic moves. I can’t believe it she was laughing her off seeing me panic like this.

 

Before Jessica twirled the door knob, she fixed my hair up for some reasons and I didn’t know what are they. I looked at her. Disoriented.

 

“Hickeys all over your neck.”

 

“And I have to blame you for doing that.”

 

She giggled. “I like doing that. Your mo—”

 

“Stop it!” Jessica laughed but quickly stopped once I slap her upper arm. She twirled the door knob and Mr. Jung appeared in our sight. He smiled, a forced one. I knew it. Well, I just knew it.

 

“Good morning, Mr. Jung.” I bowed politely.

 

A smile curved up in the corner of his lips. “Good morning, Tiffany.”

 

“What do you want to talk about, dad?” Jessica really didn’t want to waste the time. She needed the answer and I knew it, but couldn’t she let me to have small pleasantries with her dad?

 

“About your divorcement with Hara,”

 

The grip in my hand was being tightened. Jessica was scared, so did I. Both of us were scared. This was even worse than waiting for a result of a test.

 

“Do you really want to do that?”

 

“I do, Dad. I don’t want to be in this stupid marriage anymore. I don’t even have a feeling toward Hara.”

 

Mr. Jung sighed. I wondered why he acted that way, though. He seemed scared.

 

“You can’t do that, father.”

 

F-Father?

 

And another figure appeared at the end of the hallway. It was Hara, walking toward us with an uneasy look on her face. For a few seconds, I wasn’t surprise that she will be here with us. But then I remembered that she got tied up in Jessica’s office and neither of us came to the office and released her. Then who the hell released this witch!?

 

“Hara?”

 

“Jessica and this woman tied me up in Jessica’s office for two days, father.” Dammit!

 

“Really?”

 

Neither of me and Jessica said something. I was getting more scared right now. I was afraid if Mr. Jung would change his mind—whatever his choice was going to be.

 

“She almost attack Tiffany all of sudden. What did you expect me to do!?” Jessica raised her voice toward Hara.

 

“But you didn’t have to tie me up in your office for two days! I almost died, y’know!”

 

Jessica scoofed as she muttered “I don’t care if you died anyway” in a quiet way.

 

“And I’m your wife! You should have be on my back instead of your mistress!” I really hated it when Hara pointed her finger at me. Really, if Mr. Jung wasn’t there with us, I would have tied her up again and lock her up in a dark room along with reptiles. And in the end, those reptiles would eat her up alive.

 

“Watch your words!” Jessica shouted and she was like clenching her hand very hard, ready to punch her wife.

 

“What? You hate it that I call her your mistress when she really is a mistress?”

 

“Stop it, you two!” Mr. Jung finally spoke as he separate his daughter and his daughter-in-law. I had no idea since when I held my breath while Jessica and Hara were fighting.

 

“Please don’t do this to me, father. You know I love Jessica very much and you know that I can make her to be happy, right?” Hara begged in front of Mr. Jung who was still confused with everything. Probably he never had a thought that this kind of drama will happen in his life. Wrinkles on his forehead never disappear. He was thinking so hard. He was confused between some options. I knew he wanted to make Jessica to be happy, but he also in a position where he couldn’t do that easily. And I didn’t know the reasons.

 

The four of us kept exchanging gazes. We fell in a silent atmosphere in the hallway. The sound of our heartbeat was the only thing could be heard there. My heartbeat. Jessica’s. Mr. Jung’s. And Hara’s. Neither of us utter a word, yet.

 

“Dad, please. You do know what I want right now.” Jessica spoke. She was trembling.

 

Mr. Jung eyed Jessica with his sharp eyes, somehow I can felt the same aura when Jessica had one too. Oh, Jung genes. Mafia genes. Or yakuza? Meh.

 

“I thought you were happy with Hara.”

 

“She is happy with me, father.”

 

“In fact I am not, dad.” Jessica covered Hara’s mouth. “Please, you want to see your daughter to be happy, right?” Oh Jessica, you did know how to use words. "I've done everything you wanted in my life. Please, this time you have to hear me, dad."

 

Mr. Jung took a glance at Hara who kept shaking her head, begging him for not granting Jessica’s wishes. Still, he kept his mouth zipped as his eyes switched from his daughter-in-law to me.

 

“You realize that I never slept with Hara, right? Didn’t it obvious enough that I don’t want to be with her?” Jessica added. Her voice was lowered this time.

 

“I do, Jessica. I do.” He sighed before taking a glance at Hara who almost cried. “Well, if you want to divorce Hara, I couldn’t do anything more but granting it since it’s your request.”

 

Hara got rid of Jessica’s hand on and placed her hands on Mr. Jung’s shoulder.

 

“But father, why don’t you believe me that I will make her happy?”

 

“You keeps on saying that, but I never see Jessica sleep with you in your room. Not even for once.” Mr. Jung said, slowly removing Hara’s hands from his shoulders. “I always had a thought why Jessica didn’t want to sleep with you, walk together with you, and even she rejected my offer to have a honeymoon in Venice with you. It kept haunting me for the past three years, but I didn’t want to ask her about this. And now I already got the answer.”

 

His eyes moved from Hara to me, from the sharp gaze into a soft one. His lips curved up for a smile and somehow it calms me down.

 

“Because my daughter has another angel in her side. Right, Jessica?”

 

With a wide smile on her face, Jessica nodded happily.

 

“Does it mean you agree me to divorce Hara?”

 

And Mr. Jung nodded, “I will take care of your divorcement tomorrow.” And he left us. Hara snorted and followed Mr. Jung, begging to cancel his decision. But all I see was Mr. Jung kept shaking his head, means no.

 

“Thank you, dad!” Jessica yelled.

 

She faced me and how her face had changed from a sorrow to be a cheerful one. It was so obvious. Too obvious. Jessica hugged me so tight that I think I couldn’t breath before spinning around with me in her embrace. “We made it!”

 

That was it. This was the end of our battle. We won. We made it ‘till the end and I thanked God for letting both of us to be gathered again.

 

Jessica and I couldn’t stop hugging until she kissed me in the lips. I can tell that she was very happy, so did I. I didn’t say anything because I still couldn’t believe it that finally I got the permission to own Jessica officialy.

 

That’s it. That’s the wrap. I owns Jessica in the end, officialy.

 

 

 

TBC

a/n: updated! sorry if it's too long. i have no idea why i kept on writing so long for each chapters lately -_- sorry for grammar mistakes and do PM me if you don't understand something^^ have a nice weekend, lovelies