11

The First and The Last

*note: this chapter is extremely long xD

-

 

It was not even easy for me to admit something like liking someone. I had lied to everyone, or the worst was lied to myself. Thanks to Yoong for slapped me. She made me realize something important in my life. Love had became a part in my life; exactly since I met Miss Jung, but I was so embarrassed to admit it and I was so damn slow to realize it. I made it complicated, because all I need to do was just admit that I love Jung Jessica. If I did it from the beginning, I won’t be this stressed.

 

And now, I found the other problem. It was… how to show my love to Miss Jung? I was afraid she’s insensitive.

 

 “I think you are the one who’s insensitive.” I jerked up in surprise when I saw Taeyeon popped up out of nowhere, placing her tray with food and drink on it. Yeah, I was at the cafeteria today because I was so lazy to walk outside the office and decided to eat here. They were cheaper anyway. Taeyeon smiled at me. Oh no, she was reading my mind.

 

“You looked so confused and I decided to read what was in your mind. Sorry, I know I was out of line.”

 

 “It’s okay.”

 

“So, you haven’t met Jessica, have you?” I shook my head, taking a sip of my orange juice. Taeyeon kept staring at me while munching her foods. She looked so cute, totally looks like a kid.

 

“I think all of us haven’t met her as well since she hasn’t come back from States.”

 

“Uh huh. I’m afraid she won’t make it for the party. It’s tomorrow.” If she won’t come to the party, I can stay at home then; no need to attend it because there was no Jessica. I scooped up my food, bringing it to my mouth while Taeyeon still staring at me. I felt so uneasy with that stare.

 

“Don’t read my mind, Taeng.”

 

 “I don’t. I’m just wondering how cute it would be if you are dating Je—”

 

“Stop it.”

 

“Why?” I secretly blushed hearing that. I mean, I didn’t even dare to imagine if I date Jessica. Well, I hadn’t known her feelings toward me, right? Ah, whatever.

 

“By the way, do you like smoker?”

 

“What?”

 

“Smoker. Do you like them?”

 

“No, I don’t. I hate them.”

 

Taeyeon gave me a 'hmmm' looks, it made me curious about that random question.

 

“Why?”

 

“Nothing. By the way, are you ready for the party?”

 

“Not really. What’s the dress code?”

 

“Formal ones. Jessica wanted it to be more casual this time. We used to wear anything we like. T-shirts, bikinis or anything. But I think something crossed on Jessica’s mind and she changed the dress code.” Holy , bikinis?! Was that even teenagers party!?

 

I hummed, placing my spoon on the plate since I had finished my meal. I wondered what should I wear for the party, because I think I got rid of those dresses when I was packing my stuffs a few months ago.

 

“Why don’t you invite Yoona to the party?” Taeyeon asked suddenly.

 

 “Why should I? She is not even the employee of the office.”

 

“Nah, it’s okay to bring her. You are an exception.”

 

“I don’t want Yoona to look at her sister when she’s drink champagne, wine, or anything. Or the worst if I’m drunk.”

 

“Come on, Tiffany. Yoona isn’t a child anymore.”

 

“It’s not about her, but it’s about me, Kim Taeyeon.” I sighed, burying my face on my palms.

 

 “Well, I should ask Yuri then.” She got up from her seat, running away from the table—or me—like a kid who was trying to chase a running chicken. Oh God, she’s so frustrating.

 

*

 

It was tonight.

 

 I meant the party.

 

I got dressed with simply black dress that I bought this morning with Yoona. She was the one who chose it for me because I had no clue at all; I didn’t know what to wear, what kind of a dress that suit for the party. Yoona bought one as well because she will come to the party with us (Taeyeon’s plan was totally success).

 

Yoona looked so excited to come to the party. I didn’t know what was her reason, but it seemed like Yuri was the reason. Meh, my sister was completely falling in love with that troll. I was curious about what charm that Yuri used to melt the heart of my sister.

 

Suddenly, the bell rang and Yoona walked to the door. I think it was Yuri. She had the responsibility to pick us up since Taeyeon asked her for it. But I think she did it because she wanted to meet Yoona as well. I was afraid I would interrupt them if join them now. I think I'll get a cab later.

 

“It’s Yuri-unnie. Shall we?” Yoona slung her small bag onto her shoulder as she re-apply the lipbalm.

 

“You guys go first. I’ll catch up later.”

 

 “Why?”

 

“It’s still 6.30, too early for me. I’ll be there around 8.”

 

“Then why are you already—”

 

 “Hurry, Yuri is already waiting for you.”

 

Yoona didn’t say anything but walked out of the room after she said 'see you there'. I smiled remembering how happy she was when Yuri appeared in the door; I think I can see sparkles in her eyes. Urgh, teenager.

 

I set an alarm at 19.30 and closed my eyes. I kind of sleepy here and wanted to fill my energy for the party.

 

And for few minutes, I forgot about Jessica’s attendance in the party.

 

*

 

Here I was, in front of a large gate of Jessica’s place. Her house—I mean, Jung’s house—was so huge. The gate even so damn large, I can’t imagine the inside of the house. I nervously stepped out of the cab after I hand over the money to the driver. I pressed a button on the wall that look like a bell.

 

Tiffany?” I twisted my head to a small monitor that showed me Taeyeon’s face.

 

 “Yes, it’s Tiffany.”

 

Wait a minute, I’ll ask someone to open the gate for you.”

 

 “Thanks.”

 

And not long after Taeyeon turned the monitor off, that large gate opened and I walked in to the a huge place of Jung’s. I saw Sooyoung and Taeyeon walked towards me with a glass of tequila in their hand.

 

“Finally you made it. I was so worried when I saw Yoona came here alone.” Sooyoung said as she handed me one of the glass.

 

“She came here alone? Where was Yuri?”

 

“No, I mean she came here without you.” I hummed while keep walking through those properties inside the house. So many expensive stuffs here and it made me scared if I accidentaly broke them off.

 

“How many times you guys have been here?” I asked.

 

Taeyeon and Sooyoung looked at each other. They were looks so cute; Sooyoung was tall and Taeyeon was short, which made Sooyoung to look down and Taeyeon looked up at Soo. I wanted to burst out of laughter but it would be so cruel, so I held it.

 

“A couple of times.”

 

“Twice to be exact.”

 

 “Twice? I thought you guys like to visit each other.”

 

“We are, but we visited her apartment, not her family house. And this is her family house.”

 

I see. That was why this house was huge as hell. So there are many people in Jung, eh?

 

“Don’t worry, her parents lives overseas. You can come here whenever you want.” Sooyoung patted my back but I shrugged it off. I scoofed as I hear Sooyoung’s words, she started teasing me.

 

“I think Jessica would ask her to come to her apartment instead.” Taeyeon added. Oh c’mon, stop it.

 

“Oh yeah, private time. No Krystal and Jaejoong or whoever it is.”

 

 “Stop it, guys.”

 

Wow, I saw a lot of people in the backyard of Jung’s place as I step in to the backyard, and they were the employees in Jessica’s office. I never thought they will be this much. I was still mesmerized with the amount of the employees (not forgetting the wide of this backyard), until I felt Sooyoung slapped me on the shoulder.

 

“Where’s Yoong by the way?”

 

“I don’t know. You don’t need to worry of her since Yuri will always in her side.” Oh, that’s right.

 

I walked towards the table with foods on it, since my stomach started growling since a few minutes ago. But a hand stopped my action when I was about to reach the white, large plate. I looked at the hand—it was not woman’s hand. It was a man’s. I raised my head to see who it was.

 

Urgh, Jaejoong.

 

He smiled at me as he remove his hand on me. He was in tuxedo, cool but still a no for me. Jaejoong was already in my blacklist.

 

“You got a special invitation from Jessica-noona.” Pfft, noona?

 

“Special invitation?”

 

“Yeah. Jessica noona’s friends including you, will have a dinner in the dining room. I got two of my friends who could join the dinner.”

 

“What time?”

 

“I don’t know. I’ll tell you later.”

 

I hummed as I put down my glass. My eyes were roaming around the backyard, scanning every corner of it because I was searching for someone to drag Jaejoong away from me. I didn’t want to be with him.

 

Until my eyes caught Yoona and Yuri in the gazebo, talking happily (and romantically). I didn’t care if I disturb them, all I wanted to do was walk away from Jessica’s annoying brother.

 

“Talk to you later.” I walked away, bringing a new glass of tequila in my hand. I passed so many people in the backyard, but I hadn’t seen Jessica’s figure. Where the hell was she? Didn’t she know that I really wanted to see her face because I miss it like crazy?

 

I didn’t know why few dudes were staring at me like they wanted to rip off my dress and do something inappropriate? Those stares were so annoying. And why the hell everyone looked enjoying the party while all I did was complaining of everything. My mood wasn’t supposed to be like this, but Jaejoong’s attendance made it like this. He ruined everything.

 

“Hey, unnie!”

 

“Hey, Yoong, Yuri.”

 

“What are you doing? Why are you alone?”

 

“I don’t know where Taeyeon and Sooyoung went to. I left them because I wanted to eat something, but Jaejoong appeared and disallowed me to eat.”

 

“Why did he do that?” Yuri asked as she put down the glass on the table.

 

“I don’t know why, but he said there’s a special invitation for us.”

 

 “Oh gosh, Jessica isn't planning to do that again since a few months ago. Why did he left behind with something called information?” Yuri facepalmed. “Just eat whatever you want, Tiffany. If he forbid you again, I’ll be there for you.”

 

“Thanks, Yuri.” I smiled. But then I saw both of Yoona and Yuri were smiling like idiots. I didn’t know what was going on with them until Yuri said ‘see you later’ to me. Seriously, I went here because I had no one with me and they just went away from me. What was going—

 

“Tiffany?”

 

I knew that voice. I really do. It was a voice that I hadn’t heard for two weeks. That sweet and gentle voice that I loved the most.

 

I ventured myself to turn around, to the source of the voice; and there she was, standing in front of me with a military jacket wrapped around her body and a white t-shirt inside the jacket. She’s not wearing a dress?

 

“Jessica?”

 

“Hi, how are you?”

 

 “I'm good, thanks. How about you?”

 

 “Fine too. Thanks for asking me back.” This is awkward.

 

“No problem.”

 

“Want to walk around?” I nodded and walked with her. This heart began to beat so fast like it used to whenever Jessica was around me. I missed this beat; this uncontrollably heartbeat. I lowered my head, staring at the green grass below me because of those stares that pointed toward me from all of the people in the backyard. Maybe they were thinking ‘how could this stupid, ugly girl walked with the boss of our company?’

 

I didn’t know where Jessica was going to take me, but I kept following her. Until she stopped her steps, which made me to lift my head. We were in the porch at the third floor of Jessica’s house. Seriously, I had to admit that I didn’t realize that we took the stairs to reach this floor; in fact that I kept zoning out when we were on our way here.

 

The sight was so beautiful. It was all of the people who was at the backyard. They were all enjoying the party, talking with their relatives, eating, dancing and everything. I think most of them can’t see us—Jessica and me—since our place was kind of dark and high. Jessica leaned her body against the wall while staring at those people. Her eyes were horrible, lack of sleep I assumed.

 

“You looks so tired.” I said.

 

“I am. Freaking tired and all I want to do is bum on my bed.” I chuckled hearing that.

 

“Then why you came to the party instead?”

 

“Because I’m the one who held it. And I had no idea that I will be this tired.”

 

“Go take a rest then. You look horrible.”

 

“Actually I haven’t slept for 3 days.” Wow, that’s….wow. 3 days? Seriously? What was she doing though?

 

“You seriously a workaholic.” She smiled because of my words. Jessica switched her view from me to the crowded place below us.

 

“No, I couldn’t sleep even though I was tired. I didn’t close my eyes for a bit when I was in the plane.”

 

“You have became an insomniac then.”

 

“I think I am.” She smiled as she slightly wave her hand toward someone in the backyard. I followed her gaze and caught a girl with white dress doing the same thing to Jessica. It was Krystal with someone I didn’t know. He looked handsome. But was he an employee in the office? I never seen him anyway.

 

Jessica buried her face on her palms, looks like she was handling the sleepiness that attacked her. I moved closer to her, holding her shoulder.

 

“Jessica, are you okay?”

 

“Yeah, I’m good. Don’t worry.” She lifted her head and smiled at me. Oh sweet Lord, this innocent smile. There was no gap anymore between me and Jessica. We were so close—too close. I moved backward as I realize we were standing too close. Jessica didn’t say anything, but kept eyeing me with that smile –still—appeared on her face. That goosebumps feeling when I realize that my hand still wrapped around her and I quickly removed it.

 

Jessica stepped closer to me, reaching for my hand and intertwining it with hers. I flushed even more because of her action.

 

“You looked so beautiful with that dress.” She said. I couldn’t thank her because I was nervous. My lips opened but no word coming out. I shut my eyes tightly when I felt Jessica’s soft skin touched my arm. My blood started racing around my body. Really, if I could hug her, I would do that.

 

We kept our hands intertwined until someone interrupted us by knocking the door to the porch. Jessica twisted her head to the door; I swore I could see her eyes were crinkling at the corners. Her lips that previously showed me a beautiful smile of hers, now it had changed to be a poker face that she used to have. Once Jessica allowed the guest to come in, she sighed desperately seeing who the person was. I was curious and twisted my he—what the hell!

 

Jaejoong!!!!

 

 Seriously what was he doing? Did he have to ruin everything? My mood and now my moment with Jessica. I really wanted to tie him up.

 

“What is it, Jae?” Jessica asked with her cold tone. She was such a drama queen.

 

“I need to talk to you. Just few minutes.”

 

Jessica looked  at me as she was asking for a permission and I only nodded. She mouthed ‘It won’t be long’ to me. I smiled to her before she walked out from the porch, left me alone. I sighed, remembering that stupid Jaejoong ruined almost everything. I hate him for sure. If he wasn’t a brother of Jessica, I think I would kill him.

 

I looked at the Jungs who were inside the room through the transparent glass. They were arguing. Jessica looked mad, so did Jaejoong. Her tired eyes were worrying me. It was like she couldn’t handle it anymore, but she forced to open her eyes.

 

Yeah, Jessica proved her words about ‘it won’t be long’. Because she had walked out of the room, leaving Jaejoong alone inside who was glaring at his noona. She was standing beside me, placing her jaw on her palm.

 

“Jessica, you really need to take a rest.”

 

“No, it’s okay.”

 

“I could accompany you until you sleep if you don’t mind. I swear to God your eyes are horrible.”

 

She twisted her head, looking at me in the eyes as she would agree with my idea. I didn’t know, I said it unconsciously. As I realize it, my face began to blush. Stupid Tiffany.

 

Jessica took my hand, holding it tightly as we walked out of the porch to somewhere I didn’t know. Again, she dragged me to somewhere without telling me first. We stepped down, walking through rooms, kitchen, living room and anything. This place was so huge, I wonder if Jessica sometime get lost even though it was in her own house. I can’t even remember the way to that porch again nor to the backyard.

 

We were already in her BMW and going to somewhere. I saw two of her luggages are on the backseat.

 

“Where are we going?” I asked her as I buckle up the safety belt.

 

“My apartment. Screw the party, I’m so tired.”

 

“Why you dragged me with you?” I was confused, really.

 

Jessica didn’t answer anything. We kept our mouth shut until we reach at an expensive apartment. So this was where Jessica live in, this huge and expensive apartment. No wonder, her money was flowing like a water in a river and wanted to live in an expensive apartment like this. She slipped a white card to unlock the door. She held my hand as we step in to her room. The whole room was so huge for one person. It hadn’t include the bathroom, bedroom, kitchen and anything. Urgh, money really could buy anything you want.

 

“Have a sit. I’ll get something to drink.” I nodded and sat on a black, L-shaped sofa. There was an LED TV on the wall and few paints. This sofa really located in such a perfect place, I could see the view of our city from 26th floor through these huge and transparent glass. I wonder what Jessica do whenever she was alone in her house. I didn’t see any Playstation or Nintendo Wii or anything that could be played.

 

While I was enjoying the room, Jessica popped out from the kitchen; with champagne in her hand. She smiled, sitting beside me as she poured the champagne to the glass.

 

“Here.” Jessica handed me one of the glass.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Don’t get too drunk.”

 

“I think I’m the one who should say that since you are younger than me.” I chuckled as I take a sip of the champagne.

 

“Oops, I forgot about ages, unnie.”

 

“Don’t called me ‘unnie’, you little.”

 

“So, what name do you want for me to call you?”

 

"Tiffany is fine.”

 

“Tiffany-unnie?”

 

“Tiffany. Without unnie.”

 

“Fany-ah?”

 

“That’s good. I like it.”

 

“So people called you ‘Fany-ah’, huh?” She leaned back on the sofa, watching me with those dark blue eyes.

 

“No, you’re the one who called me ‘Fany-ah’.” A grin creeped out in the corner of her lips. Oh that naughty grin. It made her cuter than anything.

 

“So, what name should I use to call you? Is Jessica okay?”

 

“I don’t know. It’s up to you.”

 

“Boss Jessica?”

 

“Stop it.” I chuckled as she jokingly hit my arm.

 

“Jessi?”

 

“Jessi?” She lifted her head and looked at me in the eye. That puzzled look was so like a puppy and made me want to pinch her cheeks.

 

“Yes. Isn’t it cute?”

 

“Yes it is.”

 

“So, Jessi?”

 

“Nice.”

 

Both of us were laughing together as  the conversations were going nowhere. We kept joking, not forgetting the amount of the glass of champagne we already had. I think I had drank 5 glasses. She was already drunk, so was I. I couldn’t do anything, but leaning my head on the back pillow of the sofa. I didn’t feel the glass in my hand anymore since I was so drunk. But I could sense it when Jessica scoot closer to me and slightly patted my cheek.

 

“Fany-ah, let’s go to my bedroom.”

 

“This sofa is comfortable enough.”

 

I didn’t open my eyes but I could feel she lifted my body, bridal style. I unconsciously wrapped my hands around her neck, snuggling deeper to her neck. I couldn’t do anything because I was so weak right now. Ah, the scent of Jessica. I softly kissed her neck and it felt so good. Her scent made me turn on already.

 

I felt my body was on a comfortable bed, it was so good. My head was killing me slowly. I tried so hard to open my eyes and it worked. I saw Jessica crawled towards me. Come to me, Jessi. I want to hug you.

 

“Fany-ah, do you really have to be this beautiful?” She whispered in my ear. Her voice was so gentle and it was like a drug to me. It made me want to hear it again and again. I saw she was already on top of me. I wrapped my hands around her neck, pulling her closer toward me. Our lips were few centimeters away but I’m planning to close the gap completely by pulling the collar of her neck to kiss her lips.

 

She pressed her lips against mine. I (finally) felt that soft lips of Jessica. She lifted down my chin with her hand that previously on the bed for her support; I knew Jessica was asking a permission to get in to my mouth, but of course I give it with no doubt. Because it was Jessica’s. The kisses were getting more passionate as Jessica exploring everything in my mouth, which made me let out a moan several times.

 

We broke the kisses, staring at each other in the eye. Jessica smiled after she gave me a peck in the mouth.

 

“Do you know that you are beautiful, Fany-ah? You are the prettiest girl I’ve ever known.”

 

“Don’t be cheesy. Finish what you’ve started.” I was trying to remove her jacket and brought her closer, hugging her tightly as I guide her hand to some places where I really wanted her to touch me there. I knew where this was going, but I didn’t mind. I wanted Jessi to be the first and the last in my life. I loved her way too much. I knew I didn’t really show it to her because I was embarrassed, but I felt it.

 

“You are drunk, Fany-ah. I'm not going to do anything to you.” She pulled away her head from me, rolling over to the empty seat beside me. I turned around, to look at her who was burying her face on the bed. Slowly I crawled toward her and sat on her back, bent down my body against hers.

 

“Jessi.” I called her sweetly. She replied me with a ‘hmm?’.

 

“Can I sleep like this?”

 

“It’s okay, but make sure I’m still alive tomorrow. You are heavy.”

 

“Yah!” I slapped her head, making her groaned in pain but still chuckling innocently.

 

She turned around so she could see me that sit on her stomach. I leaned forward, kissing her on the lips again because I missed it already. Jessica smiled at me, caressing my cheeks with her hands. We were having an eyecontact right now and how I loved it when Jessica was staring at my eyes deeply, like she was trying to get inside of me.

 

I broke the stare as I snuggle into her neck deeper. I hugged her before I close my eyes and going to the dream land. Jessica kissed me in the forehead before saying 'goodnight'.

 

“I love you, Jessi.”

 

 

 

 

TBC

a/n: hehe how was it? xD sorry if this chap is soooo long. I really enjoyed writing this chap and I didn't realize I've wrote this much xD sorry for grammar error and don't hesitate if you confused with something in this chap ^__^ hope you guys like it :)

if you wanted to know about jessica's military jacket: jacket