007.

Capturing Taemin-Oppa

 

2 days later and Juliette found herself sulking bored in her unit. She has nothing to do. Of course, she cannot bother Jieun unnie and Minho oppa all the time. They’re newlyweds. They need so much time to spend together savoring their moments as the first time husband and wife.

But she’s really bored, and when she goes out she knows her unnie will be mad when she found out about it again. She checked online if Taemin is scheduled to attend some guesting or other appearances today and realized that his whole day is vacant and he’s nothing to do at all as well.

Few days till her university entrance starts, she really wants to enjoy her free life now.

She got off from bed and looked at her watch. It’s 4 pm in the afternoon. She’s surprised she handled some hours of stocking herself on her room.

“I should see Taemin-oppa today.” She uttered and ran to the bathroom to take a shower. 25 minutes after and she came out fresh and clean. 

**** **** ****

Taemin locked the door and looked at his watch. A noona his friend introduced asked him to go out and eat out together. He’s so excited. This is the first time he’ll ever consider something as a date.

He wiggled they key to his car. He was about to leave when a car suddenly stopped on his way. He horned so the driver could move and he can go freely. It didn’t do anything so he went out of his car and knocked on the window of the other car.

It scrolled down and Juliette appeared in front of him, smiling. “Hi, oppa! Where are you going?” She uttered cutely.

“Aish!! Not again, Jooyoung! Not again!” He messed his hair up and was really annoyed to see Jooyoung again.

“I just want to see you. What’s wrong with that?” She uttered.

Taemin shook his head. “Stay away from me. Please stay away from me.” He begged.

“For one condition. Allow me to look at you from a far distance. Please, oppa. I’m super bored at home and of course, I can’t go out clubbing. The only thing I can think of is follow you wherever you go.” She said.

“Why don’t you follow other people?!”

“Do you want me to follow Onew-oppa around? That would bring me to trouble since he’s a man with a family now!” She explained. “Please. I promise I won’t bother you. I just want to follow around. I won’t cling!! I know you’re used on having a lot of stalkers so treat me like one of them! Don’t mind me!”

He freaked out but he sure doesn’t want the rest of his day to be ruined just because of this girl. “Fine, but don’t get near to me. NEVER.” He said and went back to his car. Jooyoung moved aside to give Taemin his way.

He was driving when her face flashed on his mind.

Why does she have a lot of personality?? She’s sophisticated the first day, wild the second day, and cute on the third day. What’s with her to play random personality? It’s really bothersome to me.

He looked at the side mirror and knew Juliette’s pink BMW car was still following her. How many cars did she bring with her in Korea? There was a black car her butler drives for her. There’s a limousine for all the shopping she does, and now there’s a pink car she’s driving on her own.

He looked at the side mirror again to check Juliette speed. “She must slow down a bit. She’s going fast it might be dangerous. Aish, seriously. Why did her butler allow her to just go around alone? What if something happens?” He shook his head and continued focusing on his way.

He arrived at a restaurant where the noona was waiting. He parked his car and saw Juliette finding a place to park, too. He stayed inside and waited for her to see a space. When she didn’t find any, Taemin went down and waved to call her attention. He motioned the empty space next to him.

“Only these cars are allowed to get close to each other. Stay away from me.” He said as Juliette finished parking and went out of her car. She nodded and waited for him to enter the restaurant before she could follow.

“Oh, noona. I’m sorry if you waited for long.” He said getting all shy in front of the noona. It’s not because he’s really shy, but that’s because he knew noonas like this kind of image.

“No, taeminnie… I just arrived few minutes before you did. Let’s sit down.”

They sat together but Taemin was seeing Juliette silently make her way on a table few more tables away from them. She sat on a place that is really on his range of sight. Doing it on purpose or not, he could always see every move she makes on that table, and it’s distracting to see such cute girl alone on the far side of the restaurant.

A waiter immediately went to Juliette but he saw her shaking her head mouthing the word, “Later.”

“Taeminnie?” The noona called out which took his attention. He didn’t know the waiter came to their table as well and was asking what they will order.

“Anything you want, noona. I’ll eat whatever.” He said in a shy tone again. The noona smiled and he chuckled covering a part of his mouth with his hand. The noona can see the usual shy and embarrassed Taemin she sees on television.

Juliette sat there silently just looking at Taemin. For her, she could spend the entire day just looking at this beautiful face of Lee Taemin. She sighed. Why does he smile to someone else like that but never did it to her?

“Am I not beautiful for him to pay attention to me?” She said as she placed her elbow on the table and looked at him like a lost cat. She was about to call for an order when she decided to see what she could give the waiter. A check, a card, or a cash. She realized she didn’t bring her mini bag with her so she tried searching for her wallet on her pockets. Crap. She didn’t bring anything with her.

Taemin and the noona were eating when he noticed Juliette still looking at him. She has lots of money, but why can’t she order a thing?

After some time, the noona excused herself for a while to go to the powder. He nodded and was left alone. That was the time he called for a waiter to get a quick order.

2 minutes later and the waiter came back. He took it and went to her table. “Eat this. I thought you’re rich but you look really poor there sitting like waiting for us to finish eating so you can eat the left over.” He said and immediately went back to their table.

Juliette was quite surprise to see Taemin personally bringing her 2 piece of cinnamon roll and a pineapple juice. What’s with him??

She smiled to herself and looked lovingly at Taemin again.

“These little things you do make me love you so much.” She said and sighed.