004.

Capturing Taemin-Oppa

 

Juliette arrived into her sister’s house that night after having a very loaded shopping experience.

As she went inside the house, she saw Taemin sitting on the couch reading something on his phone. She smiled. It’s very lucky of her to see Taemin without getting any effort of doing so, and she saw him twice today, and it’s making her multiple times happier.

“Jieun-unnie!” She shouted but ran towards the couch to jump over with Taemin sitting on it already. He was surprised and almost collapsed in shock when the couch rocked.

“Yah! Why do you have to jump?! You can just sit nicely and properly!” Taemin yelled at Juliette. She just smiled.

Then Jieun came out of the kitchen while still wiping her hands. “You came!” She happily told Juliette. “You just arrived in time, my dear. We’re about to start dinner. You should join us.”

“Unnie. I bought something for you.” Juliette said and called out the butler. “I went shopping and thought you can choose whatever you like from those things and the rest will be mine.” She said and the butler came in with four other men holding an almost uncountable number of paper bags. Each of them contains brand of clothes and brand of shoes.

“Omo!” Taemin shouted in surprise when he saw how much she bought. “You bought all that in one go?! How can you do that!!?” He said, struck of those paper bags lined up in front of them.

Then, Minho entered the living area and joined them, “Woah, Juliette, you bought clothes and stuffs again? I thought you just had shopping a week ago?” He asked.

“I saw the clothes I bought last time and they’re not really nice, so I went back to buy newly arrived clothes. I hope they can fit to my taste.” She said.

“You bought those without being sure that you’ll like them?!” Taemin shouted in annoyance as he realized what Juliette just did. “These are all brought because you just thought of getting them? What kind of person are you?! You should’ve just at least tried all of them before buying. You are very impulsive!” He added.

“Oh?” Juliette tilted her head a bit and looked at Taemin. “I thought it would be better to buy everything first before choosing what you want. That’s why I brought everything to make unnie choose, then the rest will be mine to choose from.”

“That’s not it.” Taemin said sounding like an older brother. “First, you fit them, then you look at the mirror and see if it goes well, and you don’t really need to have a lot of clothes. If you know how to mix and match, then you can pull off the same clothes on different days varying to the style you created.” It was realistically coming from a member of SHINee who is known to be one of the trend setters in Korea.

“Really?” Juliette tilted her head a bit and acted like she’s thinking deeply, “So you don’t like it?”

“I don’t.” He said, looked at her while slowly shaking his head, “I really don’t.”

“Then…” Juliette looked at the butler and said, “Bring them back to where you bought them. Be sure to get my money back.”

“But miss… we can’t return this anymore.” He said with a dumbfounded look.

“Really? Then sell them. Sell them on a same price. They’re brand new so they should buy it on the same price, can even be higher.” She uttered as an order.

The five men standing there while holding the bags were confused and didn’t know what to do. “You hear me, Mr. Park? Start now. Oh, wait. Give me that violet bag. It’s for unnie.” She said and took the bag from the butler.

“Were you just trying to put up a buy and sell business?” Taemin looked at her in disbelief. “Buying it hours ago then selling it to others immediately.”

Minho, on the other hand, looked at his wife. “Your sister is really something.” He whispered. Jieun nodded but she managed to smile.

The butler together with the four men left and Juliette looked at Taemin, “Everything’s okay now.” She told him, “And unnie!! I bought something for you! I chose this seriously while thinking of you!” She went to her unnie and gave it to her. “That’s a secret between you and me. Don’t let them see it.” She whispered.

Jieun smiled and started opening the violet bag.

“Omo!” She immediately put it back on the bag when she realized what it was.

It’s a two-piece red bikini designed with raffles around.

Juliette chuckled, “It’s for the post wedding celebration. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to buy it earlier.” She whispered.

“Hey, you naughty girl!” Jieun shouted and acted like she’ll scold Juliette for being a naughty 18-year old girl, but of course she can’t do that. Jieun’s personality is someone that doesn’t even know how to get mad.

Minho went to Taemin and sat beside him, “About the thing you’re talking about, Taeminnie. You don’t belong to clubs.” He uttered seriously. “It’s not a place you can play around. It’s not a place where you show your dancing skills to flaunt to people.” He looked at Tae like an older brother advising his dongsaeng. “A different kind of skill is required there, I know you know those things, but… just No.” He said.

“Am I in the right age, hyung? I’m 23.” Minho nodded to Tae. “Being in the right age means I’m allowed to this stuff, right?”

“It’s not like I’m telling you it’s not allowed to you. Fine. If you go there and promise you won’t get any drink then I’m okay with that, but obviously, it’s bar, where alcohol is everywhere. I trust you to take care of yourself when you’re in the right state of mind. But when you get tipsy? Taeminnie, I promise things won’t just go right.” He said and shook his head as if he’s imagining something inappropriate.

“Oh my gosh, you want to go clubbing, oppa?!” Juliette yelled after hearing the two talking. “I want to go!” She uttered.

“No, dear.” Jieun-unnie answered. “You can’t go to that kind of place.” She said acting her role.

“But unnie… I’ve been to so many clubs before! I know what to do there already!” She explained.

Taemin looked at Juliette, “Club on your own. I don’t want to be with you.” He stood up and turned to Minho, “I’m going, hyung.” He said and walked away almost running, afraid to be chased by Juliette again.


//Let me ask. What was the last chapter posted before the original story got deleted?? Is it chapter 13 ? or 14 ?? -.- Will wait for your answers. I just want to know. >.<