035.

Capturing Taemin-Oppa

 

“Thank you for this wonderful treat, sunbae. I really ate a lot.” Jooyoung wiped as she finished eating the last sweet that was served to them. “They’re all delicious.”

“I thought we were not going to finish all.” He chuckled as he looked at the empty plates in front of them. “I hope we can do this again next time.”

“Sure.” She smiled widely. “As long as sunbae invites me then I’ll sure to find time. You are a fun person to be with, sunbae. I also had a great laugh.”

Few minutes later and both of them stood up to leave the restaurant. Hajin was about to open the door for Juliette when someone else grabbed the knob for the both of them.

“Let me do the honors.” Taemin said and spread wide the door for the both of them.

“Oppa!” Juliette said and wider smile appeared. “It was such a coincidence meeting you here! Who are you with?” She said and on Taemin’s back was Jinpyo standing. She immediately greeted him as soon as she noticed him. Jinpyo greeted back.

“Aren’t you going to introduce me to your friend?” Taemin said without even smiling.

“Oh yeah.” She looked at Hajin. “This is Hajin-oppa. My sunbae. Oppa, meet Taemin-oppa.”

Hajin extended his hand to shake hands with him. Taemin just looked at it and looked at Hajin, “It’s okay.” He just said and paid her attention back to Juliette. “Are you going home or still strolling around with him?”

Hajin smiled and looked at Juliette. “I had a great time with Jooyoungie for today. Let’s eat together on other times, okay?” He said and patted her hair gently, right in front of Taemin’s eyes.

“Okay, sunbae. It will be my turn to treat you next time.” She uttered.

“Let’s go. I want to go home immediately.” He uttered and walked fast to go back to his car.

Jinpyo was surprised to see Taemin leaving so soon. “Will that mean I have to go back alone?” He said himself as he watched Juliette running after Taemin.

“He looks young.” Juliette said as she fastened her seatbelt.

“He’s a hoobae.” Taemin simply uttered.

“He’s close to oppa?”

“I’m close to all the hoobaes.” He said.

Juliette felt the cold atmosphere Taemin was throwing inside the car. She decided to shut up and decided that she’ll start talking again right when they reach home.

**** **** ****

“Uh… it was a tiring day.” Juliette said as she lazily threw herself on the couch. Taemin walked after her and saw her sighing heavily on the couch.

“You go along pretty well with all the types of guys, huh?” He said while standing in front of her with his arms crossed.

She sat erect, looked up at Taemin and tilted her head a bit, “Why do you sound so irritated? Did Hajin oppa do something that you didn’t like?” She asked.

“I don’t care about that guy.” Taemin replied.

“But he’s a nice guy.” Juliette defended. “He even treated me out.”

“So… guys are nice when they treat you out? That’s how you look at them?” Taemin said with voice louder than normal.

“Why are you being like this?” Juliette stood up but immediately lost balance when she realized she stood up too close to Taemin. She was about to bounce back at the couch when Taemin smoothly supported her back lifting her up. Their bodies touched and Juliette made an effort to arch back so she could properly see Taemin’s reaction. “O-oppa…” She stuttered.

“What’s not clear about the things I said the last time?” He said with eyes burning in annoyance. “I told I already made myself clear?”

“W-what are you talking about?”

“You don’t own yourself anymore, Hwang Jooyoung. I own you now. Didn’t you come to me in the first place? Wasn’t it you who decided to stick herself to me not wanting to let go of me? Wasn’t it you who always bugs me around, holding on to me like your life is revolving just around me? I am fulfilling your wish now. You want to be with me then now you’re mine.”

She blinked her eyes several times again.

“Stop acting like you think you’re dreaming coz you’re in the real world.” He smirked. “Tell me you love me.” He said. Jooyoung’s eyes widened. “Do you love me? Tell me.” He repeated.

“I… I love you.”

Without any other words from Taemin, their lips touched. Juliette’s eyes grew bigger as she suddenly felt his lips touching her.

Just when she thought it was just another peck on the lips, Juliette suddenly felt Taemin’s lips moving.

She felt his tongue her lips, asking her to open up.

It made her knees weak, which caused her to lost balance that she fell on the couch, and was surprised to realize Taemin didn’t cut the kiss. He followed her and fell on top of her while she lied on the couch.

She opened to talk but that only gave Taemin a chance to enter her inside. Juliette felt her whole world spinning up and down. It’s her first kiss, and having the idea that it’s Lee Taemin giving her that first kiss… Juliette wants to pass out and slap herself to make sure she’s not dreaming.

It lasted long enough that Taemin had to break the kiss for them to be able to catch breathing.

“If you don’t want another punishment… then you have to be a good girl.” He said between breathing.


//There you go, guys. :)) Another one coming up later. :))