017.

Capturing Taemin-Oppa

 

Taemin finished preparing for his rehearsal in the studio. He came out of his room and saw Juliette outside having her own argument with her handphone.

“Why don’t you answer my phone call, Mr. Park?!” She shouted while looking at her phone. “I need you now, hey!” She yelled.

“Jooyoung-ah.” Taemin called out, not in a form of a yell or a shout. It was rather in his manly voice as if he’s sending Juliette an indirect message indicating his presence inside the house.

Juliette looked at Taemin. She’s really pissed so she didn’t even greet him as how she does every morning that they see each other inside the house.

He noticed how Juliette looked that morning and remembered that it’s also her first day in University. “Wow. You look normal.” He uttered out of nowhere which made Juliette looked at herself. She switched her gaze to Taemin with a confused look. “You can’t blame me. I always see you with either cute or sophisticated look. I even saw your wild ty outfit.”

“Oppa…” She called with a lower voice. “I look like a for you?” She said with a shaking voice. He thought that she was about to cry with his word so he quickly retreated.

“No. No. I didn’t mean it that way.” He said and motioned his hand in defense. “I just cannot say any other word to describe your outfit that night.”

“But… do you think of me as a ?” She asked.

“No.” Taemin shook his head, trying to erase the thought he just made her think a while ago. “I don’t think you’re a . I’m sorry.” He said apologetically.

She nodded, “Oppa… do you like what you saw that night? How I danced? How I go crazy? Do you think it’s appropriate? Or should I change it for you?”, and asked directly.

If you that to me alone then it will be fine…

Taemin almost wanted to slap himself for ever thinking about that… “Oh… why do you have to know?” He said after coming back to reality.

“I want to know what you think of me. I want to know the things that you don’t like about me.”

Taemin stood there like a statue not knowing what else to say… “Uh…” It counted seconds for him to be able to create a sentence that won’t mean anything else to Juliette. “Those clothes look fine but it’s not right when a lot of guys see it.” He said. “And it’s good to have a drink once in a while. You’re an adult now so I cannot stop you from doing so, but I think it will be good for you to drink somewhere safer.”

“What do you mean?”

“If you’re asking for my opinion then I don’t want you to go clubbing. If you want to have a drink then I’ll allow you to drink here once in a while. Probably once or twice a week… if you want to dance crazily then do that in your room. Turn up the music to the highest volume and promise I won’t mind.” He said looking at her seriously. “Do you understand?”

Juliette nodded but eventually got to reply back, “If you think those things are better, why do you even think of clubbing as well?” She asked.

Taemin was caught off guard again. “I’ve never done it in my life so I’m interested in knowing, and now that I’ve tried it. I realized it’s not fun.” He lied.

“It’s not fun?” Juliette asked. “It’s fun for me, though.”

“No. It’s not.” He repeated himself. “Anyways, why are you shouting at your phone?”

“Oh right!” She took her phone out again. “Aish. I’m getting late on my first day! Why is Mr. Park not answering?!” She said looking intensely at her phone again.

Taemin secretly remembered how he asked Mr. Park not to answer any of her calls. He didn’t tell him to be present during these times that Juliette really needs him.

“He’s always been like this ever since I came here. What? Did he think his work for me is already finished?!” She was starting to get mad. “The least thing that I want to happen is being late to class, oh my God.” She said to herself. Taemin can hear her all the way.

“I’ll take you there.” Taemin said taking Mr. Park’s responsibility. “Let’s leave together. I’ll be done in 2 minutes.” He said and started tying his shoelaces while moving in a lightning speed.

“You sure you’ll take me there?” She smiled slightly but Taemin didn’t notice it. “Won’t I be a bother to you?”

“No. Not at all.” He simply answered while still moving from here to there gathering the things he will bring to the rehearsal studio. Extra clothes, water, his phone, towels, hygiene stuff, and others. “Follow me outside. I’ll start the car soon so you won’t be late. Lock the door as soon as you step out.” He said and quickly left.

She smiled to herself and looked at her phone, “Now I thank you for not answering my calls. You sure know what to do all the time, Mr. Park.” She giggled and ran out to follow Taemin-oppa.

He looks handsome while driving. She didn’t do anything but stare at his face as he drives. I could stare at you forever and I know I won’t get tired of it.

“We’re in the middle of highway. It will be a big trouble if I suddenly melt here.” Taemin said while looking at their way, not paying attention or responding to her melting stare. “You’re with me 24/7. I wonder why you never get sick of my face.”

“You’re kind of saying you’re already getting sick of my face because you see me 24/7.” Juliette said as how she interpreted Taemin’s words.

“Kinda.” He answered which made her pout.

“I can stare at you forever.” Juliette answered instead. “I won’t get bored of doing so.” She said and sighed, “Though I know you will never feel the same way anymore, I’m still thankful I got to meet you like this.”

“Oh? I thought you want to end up with me?” Taemin automatically looked at her after she said it. Thank God a red light was flashing during that moment.

“It was a dream.” She said. “I used to believe on it when I haven’t met you yet, but making the reality and dreams mixed together, I realized how impossible it is to even be with you as your girl.” She chuckled. “I realized it as I stare at you for a while just now. You seem so close.” She reached her hand and touched his arm. “I can even touch you.” She chuckled. “But I realized just now it’s really impossible to reach you.” She smiled bitterly, “So I’m not planning to go any further. I just want this to keep being like this. You. Me. Living together, while me showing you how important you are to me. I’ll do that until the day we both decide to separate ways again now. Right now, my priority is my studies and you.” She smiled and looked at the road. “It’s down to 5 seconds, oppa. Be ready.” She said and the car started again.

“But you still like me?” Taemin asked as he continued driving.

“That will never change…” She smiled and looked at him again. “Right now I can be your girlfriend, and promise I won’t expect you to act as my boyfriend. It’s a one way relationship, oppa. That’s because I love you so much.” She smiled.


//someone said Update Soon... so there you go. XD