033.

Capturing Taemin-Oppa

 

Juliette smiled as she saw her last examination result. She got 100 again and was able to ace all 4 examinations in 3 weeks. She hugged the results and sighed heavenly. Finally, she could have a week of relaxation before going on to the next series of studying.

She was walking out of the school gate when someone called for her. Juliette looked back, and saw one of her classmates running towards her direction. “Jooyoung-ssi! Wait for me!” He shouted.

They consider this guy to be the hottest geek in the campus. Though they’re classmate on 2 subjects, he’s already on his last year of college so he’s considered to be Juliette’s sunbae.

“Oh, sunbae… annyong.” She said and greeted him politely as he approached her.

“Done with the class?” He asked with a smile on his face.

“Uhmm!” She nodded happily and showed him her last examination result. “I got the last A!” She uttered proudly.

“Woah. You really did it.” He said as he smiled looking at the test result. “I only got 98% on my last exam. You’re great, Jooyoung-ssi.” He praised. “This calls for a celebration.” He uttered and looked at Jooyoung.

“Oh?” Her smiling face vanished and a worried look was shown. “Ce-celebration?” She looked at him hesitantly and shook her head disappointingly. “I don’t think I can make it, sunbae. I’m a little broke.” She admitted.

“They say you are a daughter of a businessman from U.S. I’m surprise you’re broke.” He chuckled a bit. She looked at him and smiled awkwardly. “It will be my treat then.” He said and took out her books from her to carry it with him. “Come on, my car is parked on the other side.” He said and started walking.

Since he was already taking her things so she had no choice but to run after the guy whose name is Choi Ha Jin.

**** **** ****

“They are known to serve tasty pork and beef dishes here.” Hajin said as they sat opposite each other on a table for two. The waiter immediately approached and handed them the menu list.

“Sunbae seems to know a lot about the food here. I’ll eat what you pick for me then.” She smiled and closed the list she was holding relying on anything Hajin would pick.

“Really?” He smiled and looked at the waiter. “Please give me this… this… this… and the most delicious wine that you can offer.” He said and handed him back the list.

“I think you ordered too much.” She said with a doubtful look. “I don’t really eat that much.” She said.

“But it’s a waste not to order the best when you’re with a goddess who aced all her subject exams.” He smiled. She laughed a bit and covered in embarrassment. “I mean… can I know your secret in getting everything perfectly? I’ve been in that University for 4 years. They know me to be such a studious guy but I never really aced all the exam at once.” He admitted.

“So you decided to treat me because you want to know my secret?” She said and looked at him playfully.

“Half of it, yes.” He chuckled. “But I really invited you over because I want to be close.” He smiled. “We talk in class, sure, but I think you’re more interesting to be just a classmate.” He uttered.

She looked at him and then he added, “I mean… won’t it be nice if I grew friends with you?”

“I see…” She took a glass of water and wiped after drinking a bit. “I’m glad there are some people who want to be friends with me. I thought I will be one friendless student.” She chuckled.

“At least I’m brave enough.” He said. “And I’m sorry if I took advantage being a sunbae just to be close.”

They were eating when Hajin talked to her again. “I’ve been thinking if I should tell this or not but…”

“Just tell it. I’m cool about everything.” She smiled while cutting the meat on her plate.

“I did some search on you.” He admitted. “I’m sorry I know it’s being impolite but I can’t help it. My interest grew in you right when you started appearing in class.”

She looked flustered for a while but managed to smile after a while. “You probably figured out weird facts about me.” She said and shook her head.

“I don’t know if they’re weird… but I find them interesting and intriguing.” He said. “Do you want me to tell you what I know?” He asked.

“Everything.” She answered. “Tell me everything that you learned about me.”

Hajin started telling her birthday, her place of birth, her English name, her step father’s name, her real mother’s name, etc.

“Wow. You really know everything.” She said.

“Do I look creepy to you know? You might think I’m a stalker.” He said and lightly blushed.

“Of course not.” She shook her head. “I told you I’m cool about everything. Now… what else? I thought sunbae knows a lot about me.”

“I randomly typed your name on a search engine and a related search about SHINee came out. I felt really intrigued so I dug into it. I learned Choi Minho’s wife is your sister. She’s a long lost sibling and you came back to Korea after seeing her on television. That was the story there. I don’t know if it’s true since a lot of idol-related stories in the internet are just hoax.”

She said it’s true and told her the story of how she found her unnie via internet and through the help of SHINee themselves.

“And I also figured out you were living with one of their members these days.” He said lastly. “There were rumors saying that you have an intimate relationship…” He looked at her in a blank expression. “Not that I really want you to answer but if you want to then I would be glad to hear whether it is just a rumor or not.” He said.

Jooyoung didn’t talk for a while. She estimated what to answer. Right now, she’s not sure. Are they in a relationship? Taemin wasn’t telling anything. Are they considered a couple? Did Taemin already say I love you? Did they already exchange confessions?

“Just a rumor.” Juliette smiled and was surprised to hear Hajin’s heavenly sigh.

“That was a relief then.” He looked at her and chuckled. “We can continue eating now. I was just afraid if both of you have this relationship and he suddenly finds out this date.”

“Date?” Her eyes grew bigger as she realized he actually asked her out for a date.

So… what if Taemin really finds out?


//Thank you for the concern guys. :) We're still on the 2nd floor but the rain has stopped already. :))