063.

Capturing Taemin-Oppa

 

“Why on Earth do we all have to gather here together?” Jonghyun asked as all the members, including their wives, and kids, gathered in Onew’s house.

“Jieunnie, do you know about this? Did you purposely hide it from me?!” Taemin immediately shouted as he couldn’t control himself anymore.

“YAH! Don’t shout at her!! Don’t forget she’s pregnant!!” Minho said and pushed Taemin a little on his chest. “What’s your problem?” He asked.

“The butler called me and told me Jooyoung’s getting married in 3 weeks. How did it even happen?”

“Deh?” Jieun stood up as she was also surprised of the news. “Marriage? How could that be? She was never engaged to anyone when we left California together!” She assured. “I should contact her about this.” She also dialed her phone but still, cannot be reached. “This can’t be happening. She only told me about running the business in California. She didn’t tell me about marrying someone else there.” She said.

“There’s definitely something wrong with it.” Onew uttered. “She’ll get married to a business partner? That means it’s still all about business.”

“You should go there Taemin-ah.” Jonghyun suggested. “That’s the only way to figure out what’s happening.”

“Manager won’t allow me. He even took my passport at the dorm.” He said. “I’m really frustrated, hyung. I don’t know what to do anymore.” He sat lazily at the couch and covered his face with his hands. “I swear I’ll get crazy if I don’t see her immediately.” He uttered.

“It’s not like she would allow that to happen.” Key said as he shrugged his shoulder. “I don’t know how you got to know her, but for me, Juliette is not the type to do something against her will. She’s one stubborn girl in nature. I know she has changed a lot ever since she got to be with Taemin, but if nature calls it, I’m sure the genius will be back.” He chuckled. “The only way you could now is to trust her to do something. Since she got into trouble alone, let her solve it alone.”

“Dude, you’ve got to be kidding me.” Jonghyun shook his head. “Trust? Of course, there’s trust. But there are people around her that could easily influence her. What if she really agreed on that marriage? We’re not sure because she’s like million miles away from us.” He uttered.

Taemin looked at him worriedly. Onew elbowed Jonghyun.

“You don’t want to say that right in front of Taemin.” He whispered. Onew automatically stood up. “We can’t wait just like this.” He took out his phone and called the manager. “Guys. We have extra rooms upstairs. Stay here for the rest of the night until the four of us accomplish a thing. Taemin-ah, go pack your things. You’ll take the first flight to California tomorrow morning.” He said strongly.

**** **** ****

“What can you say about the wedding invitation, sweetie?” Her mother said as she showed her the invitation for her and Dan’s wedding.

“T-this…”

Her mother brushed her fingers on Juliette’s hair. “You’ve grown beautifully, my dear. I can’t believe my youngest is getting married.” She smiled. “This is a dream come true. Few weeks from now and I can already see my precious daughter walk along the aisle towards the man that she’ll marry.”

She didn’t continue what she was supposed to say anymore and just smiled.

“Oh right. Your unnie should know about this.”

Right, omma! You should contact Jieun unnie so Taemin oppa would know!!!

“No, wait. Won’t it be better if you and Dan will go to Korea to personally pick Minho and Jieun up for the wedding?” Her mother smiled brightly. “You can also bring the rest of your friends if you have them, and Tina, I heard she got back from Korea. You should contact and meet her so you could prepare with her help.” She uttered excitedly.

“Are you telling me I should go back to Korea to personally announce the wedding?” That’s a great idea, mother. I’ll slap Dan the fact that I only belong to one prince.

“Okay. I’ll call Dan and tell him he should prepare to go with you in Korea. It would also be a nice thing for him to go to a place where you grew. After all, sooner you’ll have to live the rest of your life together. It will be better for him to know you more.” She excitedly stood up and left her room.

“I’m going back to you, oppa, so you should save me as I come there.” She whispered to herself as a smile appeared.