015.

Capturing Taemin-Oppa

 

“Where have you been?” Taemin crossed her arms in front of Juliette and asked. “You didn’t tell me you’re going out, and you’re gone for the entire day.” He said.

“I’m sorry.” Juliette uttered and put her head down again. She doesn’t know why she acquired the habit of looking down when Taemin is around. She’s not like this typically. Hwang Jooyoung has always been a proud girl ready to battle with anyone who comes on her way. “I went to Jieun unnie. I was there the whole time.”

“As what I’ve heard from hyung.” Taemin uttered. “What did you do there? Whine to your unnie about how I treat you so bad here at home?” He said in a mocking tone.

“Of course not.” She automatically looked at Taemin in defense. “I didn’t complain about anything you said. Everything’s fine with me.” She explained. “I went there to ask for her help about the chores. I don’t want to be a burden to you. I don’t want you to think lowly of me. I want you to at least feel good that you’re living with me.” She said straightly.

Taemin shrugged his shoulder, “Let’s see what you’ve got.” He sat on the living area and crossed his feet. “I’m hungry. Cook something for me.” He uttered.

She looked at him for a while, then quickly went to the kitchen to cook something.

He felt lazy opening the television so he sat there blankly and stared at the empty space. As he looked straight, his sight met Juliette’s back that was busy doing something in the kitchen.

She has curves… and a nice .

He shook his head aggressively as he realized what he was thinking. But his eyes aren’t cooperating at all. He tried to look the other way but it went back to just staring at her back.

Juliette felt hot so she decided to tie her hair up in a bun. Her neck showed off and Taemin quickly paid attention to it.

Sweet neck…

He didn’t even notice he’s already biting his lower lip. And then the situation isn’t helping at all. Juliette suddenly dropped something so she has to go down to reach for it. She was wearing a mini short so higher part of her thighs were shown as she reached for a certain thing on the floor.

Her every movement was witnessed by Taemin and he quickly flinched in to stand up. His huge and sudden action caused such noise so Juliette immediately turned around to see what happened.

“Is everything alright?” She asked worriedly.

He nodded in panic. “Yeah. Yeah.” He said and went back to his seat. “I just felt something. I thought there was an insect.” He uttered.

Juliette smiled and went back to her work.

Taemin saw that smile and immediately cursed himself of being able to witness that flashing smile Juliette just did. He’s going crazy.

He was avoiding looking into her direction but his eyes are really not cooperating. He looked at her again and saw Juliette reaching for something in the cabinet that is pretty much higher than her reach. He saw how her shirt lifted up a bit revealing few skin on her lower back.

He deeply closed his eyes to calm himself down.

“Oppa…” He was suddenly hearing Juliette’s soft voice and he’s calling him. He tried to erase that sweet close on his mind. “Oppa… O-oppa…”

That voice. That sweet voice, oh my… why…

“Oppa!!” He automatically opened his eyes and saw Juliette having a hard time getting something on the cabinet. “Oppa! Can you help me over?”

He scratched his head. He really thought he was just imagining him calling her softly. Taemin went forward to help Juliette get what she wanted to get.

He felt Juliette’s head on his chest as he tiptoed a bit to get that thing. He even accidentally held her hand as he was trying to be careful for the casserole not to fall on her face.

“Thank you.” She said when she finally got the casserole.

“I’ll just sleep for a while. Call me when you’re done there.” He said and ran to his room as fast as you can.

Confused to Tae’s sudden actions, she still continued what she was doing in the kitchen. She knows she’s newbie but she’s willing to learn everything for her oppa.

She prepared everything on the table after a while and knocked on the Taemin’s room to call him for food.

Taemin came out and she noticed something with him.

“Oppa..”

“Eh?” He asked in panic.

“You…” She pointed at him… “You exercised? You’re sweating a lot.” She said innocently.

“Oh yeah.” He said and fanned himself. “I do exercise before eating, at least not to gain unnecessary fats.” He said and avoided her gaze. He sat on the table and looked at the food that was served.

“This is my first time cooking so I made an egg soup.” She said with uncertainty. “I’ve been thinking of something to feed you on my way here. I’m not really used to cooking so…”

“Egg soup?” He asked and looked at the soup in front of him, with pieces of sauced meat on the side.

“On a boiling water I put in salt, and then beat 2 pieces of egg and put it in the water. It’s not very special but I was trying to do something…”

“Uhhmmm. Not bad.” He said as he took a sip of the soup she made. “Not bad at all, to think you never really did something like this.” He uttered. “Sit down. Let’s eat together.” He said as he took few more spoonful of the not so special soup Juliette made.


//chapter 15 is the most recent chapter, right?? Okay. I'll stop here for a while. XD