032

Capturing Taemin-Oppa

 

“Aish… those hyungs. They are really crazy.” Taemin uttered as he lazily lied on the couch. Juliette went to the door and bid her last goodbye to her oppas. She then made sure that the door was properly locked.

“Oppa. You should go to your room. You can’t sleep on the couch. It’s cold.” She said as she went back to the living area and saw Taemin closing his eyes already.

He didn’t respond so she moved a bit closer to poke his shoulder, “Oppa. You need to get up early tomorrow for practice. You better go inside your room now.” She repeated.

“I know. I’ll go in a bit.” He said.

“Okay. I’ll go to my room now, too.” She said and was about to turn when Taemin held her hand and pulled her down, making Juliette stumble right on top of him.

“Don’t go yet.” He whispered and looked at Juliette who was on top of him. “I’m going to tell you something.” He said.

“What?” Juliette doesn’t know why she felt sudden familiarity. This is not making her awkward at all. Out of nowhere, she finds it cute how she’s on top of Tae, and they’re not making out at all.

Taemin gently tucked the hair on the back of her ear. “I knew those hyungs were coming. Not giving them any information, I was sure they will all be in panic and will cause to crash this dorm over.” He chuckled. “Though I didn’t know they will eavesdrop first hand. They were really funny.” He uttered.

Juliette giggled but Taemin then turned all serious. “That is a lesson for you, Jooyoung-ah. Always keep the door locked. We might not know who will suddenly interrupt and disturb us. Oppa doesn’t like that.”

“Yah…” That’s when Juliette suddenly felt awkward. She tried to stand up but Taemin quickly dragged him back to him.

“Don’t try to escape yet, sweetie. You’re not giving my goodnight sleep yet.” He said in a husky and sleepy voice.

“Oppa… do you like me?” She uttered. “Do you like me? Uh? Uh? Uh?” She said and poked Taemin’s chubby cheeks.

“Kiss.” Taemin uttered.

“Answer me first.” Juliette said playfully.

“Kiss me first.” Taemin insisted.

“I won’t kiss you until I hear straight from you that you like me.” She demanded but Taemin shook his head.

“I will not admit liking you until you kiss…” He wasn’t finished talking yet when Jooyoung’s lips touched him. His eyes widened but Juliette giggled.

“You like me. Taemin-oppa likes me.” She said. “You just said it. You can’t deny it now. You like me, right? Right? Right?” She was giggling and being all cute while she was still on top of Taemin who was lying on the couch.

“That makes you really happy, huh?” Taemin chuckled after seeing her amusing expression. “But in return, Jooyoung needs to make oppa happy, too.”

“Of course!” She shouted happily. “Of course I will make oppa happy!!” She said like a complete kid. “Tell me what makes you happy and I’ll sure do them for you.” She uttered.

“You sure want to know what makes oppa happy?” He flashed a naughty smile and Juliette quickly got what he meant. She immediately stood up and pointed at Taemin who was lying on the couch.

“Not now. Wait till I finish all my exam and oppa will be a dead meat.” She said and quickly ran to her room.

Taemin heard her locking the door. He chuckled. For the first time since she came here to live with her that she actually gave time to lock the door. Juliette doesn’t normally lock the door. It was always him who does that for her.

He shook his head as he sat on the couch. It was hard for Juliette to even realize what he was trying to tell her through the song, but she quickly gets what he meant by simply smirking naughtily at her.

Or perhaps she felt something wrong down there while she was on top of him? Was that the real reason why she suddenly flinched? Tsk.

 


//I know a lot of you guys want to read about "THAT" thing... I know. I can feel it. I can sense you... Hahahaha, and I already promised something to the 2 readers so yeah... Wait for a bit. A BIT, guys. A BIT.