034.

Capturing Taemin-Oppa

 

Taemin was heading out of the company when he saw his hoobae walking towards his direction. “Jin Pyo-ah!” He called and the hoobae ran towards him.

“Annyonghasaeyo, Taemin-sunbae.” He said and did a 90 degree bow to him. “It is really nice seeing you around the company.” Jinpyo smiled.

“Jinpyo-ah… I heard about your debut. How true is that?” He placed his arm around his shoulders and chuckled in such a friendly way.

The hoobae felt awkward at first because he’s a sunbae by years but managed to put up a friendly smile. “It was supposedly a secret, but since sunbae is a special senior, then I’ll confirm it only to you.” He smiled.

“Wow, really… Our Jinpyo has become big time now.” He teased. “Be sure to include me into your thanks to message once you get to have your album, okay?”

“I won’t forget you, sunbae.” He said. “You were the one who mentored me a lot in dancing. I applied everything you told me so now I’m close into achieving my dreams. I don’t know how to thank sunbae. Mentioning you in my thanks to is never enough.”

“Hmm.” Taemin looked up a bit as if he was thinking, arms still around the hoobae. “I would appreciate it if you go with me. I’m hungry, but I think eating alone will be sad.”

Jinpyo’s eyes went bigger and he smiled widely embarrassed. “You’re inviting me, sunbae?” He asked unbelievably. Taemin nodded and walked with him to the parking lot.

Taemin feels responsible towards his hoobaes because he likes the fact that he’s older than them and knows he can already share a lot that can help them into becoming an idol. He wants to hang out with the younger ones and that makes him feel younger, too.

“Meat. Let’s eat meat.” He said as he drove along the streets searching for a nice place to eat at. He’s hungry and wants to eat full meal right now.

“There’s a nice restaurant where they serve different kinds of meat dishes. If you want to eat those types of foods then I highly recommend it.” He said and chuckled. “I also eat a lot, hyung. I technically go around the city searching for a good place to eat at.”

They went to the place Jinpyo was talking about and Taemin agreed that the foods there looked nice based on how it looked on the menu list.

“Give us those that I said. Thank you.” He said, and as he was about to hand the menu list to the waiter, his sight went straight to the entrance door and was surprised at the person he saw coming inside… with another person.

Jinpyo recognized the uncomfortable expression of his hyung so he looked at the direction he was looking at and saw a girl entering with another guy. He looked back at Taemin and saw him frowning.

“Hyung, is she a girlfriend?” He asked and smirked a bit. Taemin didn’t respond. That’s when the realization came to Jinpyo. “Is she the girl you’re living with? Minho hyung’s sister-in-law?” Taemin unconsciously nodded with eyes sharply looking at her direction. “I thought you were together. Why is she with someone?”

“I have yet to find out about it.” He said and Jinpyo saw him gritting his teeth.


//My friends, forgive me for not updating these past few days. I promise I'll make it up to you. :)) After 3 days of being stucked up on the 2nd floor. The flood has subsided and we cleaned it already. :)) So from here... you can start demanding for updates again. XD