064.

Capturing Taemin-Oppa

 

Taemin almost dropped his jaw as he saw how big the mansion is. “Is this where she lives? Oh man, now I understand why she’s such a spoiled girl, and I was able to make him live in a small dorm while doing the chores a lot of maids will be doing here?” He said.

As she approached the main gate, a guard quickly approached him, “Excuse me sir, but where are you going?”

Taemin couldn’t answer for a while. He’s still processing what to say in his head. “Ahmm… I’m going to see Juliette Hwang. I am Korean.” He uttered.

The guard looked at him before he dialed the phone connected inside the mansion. “Not there? Can I be connected with madam, then? There’s a Korean here. I think he needs some help.” He uttered.

After a while, the guard was already talking to Juliette’s mother. “Juliette’s mother will be going out in a while. She told me you should wait here.”

The only clear thing that he understood is to wait there. He nodded and stood beside the guard. Never in his life would he imagine that he would practically look like a beggar waiting for someone to shower him some blessings.

Only Jooyoung can make me wait poorly like this outside her house. He whispered to himself. Few minutes later and he saw a car approaching to the main gate going out of the vicinity.

“Are you Juliette’s Korean friend?” Inside the car was probably Juliette’s mother. He smiled and nodded. Finally, a Korean that he can easily understand. “Juliette’s not here. She just returned to Korea to announce her marriage to her sister.” She revealed.

“Eh?” Taemin was shocked and didn’t know what to do. So what was he doing there the entire time when the one he was waiting for was actually not there? What now? Does he need to go back to Korea immediately? “I’m going to the hospital for her uncle. If it doesn’t bother you then you can go with me so we can chat on our way there. I’m supposed you came all the way from Korea. I haven’t been there much so you can…” She was looking closely at him until she realized something. “Oh wait… wait. I think I know you!” She immediately opened the door for Taemin. “You’re Minho’s friend!! The other guy from SHINee, right?!”

Taemin smiled and nodded. “Yes I am, ma’am. I’m sorry for disturbing you.”

“Oh no… no… no… I’m sorry I didn’t recognize you immediately. It’s probably because I’m getting old. Here. Come inside.”

Taemin, though he already wants to go back to Korea, followed what her mom said and entered the car.

“Juliette is getting married. Are you here to congratulate her?” Her mother said to Taemin. “You are Juliette’s favorite SHINee member eversince she became a fan. I’m happy you got to be her friend in real life.” She said.

“Actually, ma’am, I’m not here to congratulate her. Right after I heard the news about her getting married, I decided to fly here cancelling all my schedules. I need to get her back.” He said.

“What do you mean?” Her mother started suspecting.

“I’m her boyfriend, ma’am.” He flashed her the cutest smile. “She didn’t tell you earlier because she’s afraid you’ll break us apart.” He uttered.

“Why would I do that?” Her mother was very confused but she still asked.

“Because we were living together.” Taemin uttered straightly. “And ma’am, I don’t want her to marry that guy, because I already have responsibility over her.”

Her mother’s jaw almost dropped. She couldn’t absorb what he was saying properly. “Y-you mean… you and Juliette are…”

“We are living together before she decided to go back to handle your business.” He continued. “Ma’am, can you help me talk to Juliette? I want to take the responsibility of being a father to our future child.”

“DDEEHH??” Her eyes widened a lot bigger. “Y-you mean… Juliette is… Yah! She’s still young for that! How dare you!!!” She shouted.

“I’m sorry, ma’am.” He bowed and apologized whole heartedly.

She immediately took her phone out, “Cancel everything. No marriage will ever happen. I said cancel the marriage!!!!” She shouted over the phone and looked sharply at Taemin.

Taemin swallowed a couple of times. He finally knew where Juliette got her y attitude which appears occasionally. On the back of his mind he was laughing. Hello, cancelled marriage.


// That was the most desperate move ever. I know.