055.

Capturing Taemin-Oppa

 

“What happened here, Taemin-ah?” Onew entered the dorm few minutes after Juliette left. “Sooki ran home running. Did you do something bad to her?” He came for his daughter.

Taemin, still calming himself from the argument he had with Juliette just a while ago, shook his head and sat lazily at the couch. “I don’t know, hyung. Sooki’s not here the moment I arrived.” He said and looked at the empty space.

“How about Juliette? Was she the one who made my girl cry? Where is she?” He asked.

“She left.” He uttered. “Jieun wants her to live with them.”

“I see. That was about what happened yesterday.” Onew uttered. “You little kid. When are you going to grow up?” Onew sat beside his dongsaeng. “Kids these days are being aggressive.” He shook his head.

“I’m old enough, hyung.”

“You think you’re old enough but you’re making insensitive decisions.” Onew said. “It’s not like Juliette will surely stay with you forever. Don’t hold her as if she’s just all yours. We never own the one we love, Taemin. I’m kind of proud you were able to change her. From a spoiled girl, she became a simple girl who is contented to live simply. Looking on the bright side, you completely changed her, but I think you also have to give her some wings. You should have studied the lyrics of Lucifer. If you tie her down and trap her, then the love is also tied down. You’re future is also tied down, and it won’t grow anymore.” He stood up and patted Taem’s shoulder. “I know Taeminnie is a good boy. He’ll listen to hyung and will do what’s right.” He said before leaving.

Taemin tilted his head back and rested it on the couch. He closed his eyes as he thought things over.

He’s afraid to let her go, because he doesn’t want her to meet other guys. He’s one jealous boyfriend, he must admit that, that’s why he doesn’t want Juliette to be out of his sight.

He kept on telling himself that Juliette will never leave him. She’s so in love with him, and so is he, but on the back of his mind there’s still doubt. There’s still this little worry that Juliette might meet better guy and will decide to choose that guy over him.

Taemin will admit, he felt so much insecurity the moment he saw Juliette laughing with Kai. It was a different feeling. Kai is his bestfriend but he just wanted to punch him right away the moment he noticed him playing obvious interest with Juliette.

His insecurities got even worse when he saw her eating out with Hajin. He’s obviously handsome and manly, plus the fact that he’s also a genius: One thing Juliette adores about her sunbae. That’s when he started controlling her, not allowing her to bond with any other guys. Sometimes, though it might sound crazier, he is also jealous of the hyungs, especially when Key talks to Juliette a lot. They’re all married, but he just couldn’t help it.

But he couldn’t stand the thought that Juliette will be mad at him. They need to reconcile before the day ends. He looked at the clock. It’s almost 5:30 pm.

He tried to call Jooyoung. She didn’t answer. He tried several times. Still no answer.

He shook his head and took his pull over clothes before coming out of the house.

**** **** ****

“Taemin-ah.” Minho opened the door and found Taemin outside.

“Where’s Jooyoung?” He uttered. “Can I see her?” Minho looked inside as if he’s waiting for a signal. Few seconds and Jieun appeared. “Jieun, can I see her?”

Jieun and Minho looked at each other for a while, then she nodded. “Come in.”

Juliette was surprised to see Taemin coming over her. Jieun and Minho both left them in the living area. Juliette went out of the house. Taemin followed her in the garden.

“I’m sorry.” Taemin uttered while Juliette’s back was facing him. “I’m sorry, Jooyoung. I didn’t intend to shout at you and to say things like that. I was probably just anxious because I already got used on having you by my side.” He admitted.

“What do we do now?” She said without facing him.

“I’ll get used to this as time passes by. I’m sorry if I became too controlling of you. I was just afraid…”

“Afraid of what?” Juliette finally faced him.

“Probably afraid of losing you.” He uttered sincerely, and it obviously made Juliette’s heart melt because she suddenly changed her expression. “I was doing my best to keep you with me that I forgot to let you decide on yourself. I’m sorry.” He uttered and took something on his pocket. “Here are your cards and the money I took from you. Your car key is also here. I’m taking everything back to you now and stop telling you what to do. Just please forgive me and let’s forget about what happened.” He uttered.

“How about us not seeing each other?”

“You don’t need to do anything about it. I will be the one adjusting and I’ll match my schedule to meet yours. You should study hard and prepare well for school. I’m sorry if you missed several classes and exams because of me.” He uttered and pulled her closer to him. “I should aim for the both of us to be better persons, that’s why I want to correct some mistakes as early as possible.” He uttered. “Are you still mad at me?”

She shook her head as she wrapped her arms around him. “I can’t stay mad at you for long.”

They hugged tightly as the anger and argument completely vanished.