061.

Capturing Taemin-Oppa

 

“That was a long time ago, Jooyoung-ah. I didn’t know Dan would have still remembered that.” Her mom uttered as she talked to her one day at the hospital while her uncle was sleeping. “It was just a talk between your uncle and his father. Since both of them are friends ever since, they said that they should get their kids marry each other. Since your uncle only has you as his daughter, he told Dad’s father that she’ll allow you get married with Dan when you grow older.” She said.

“You didn’t tell me about that.” Juliette said. “I just know it today.”

“Because I thought no one’s gonna be serious about that. Perhaps, Dan fell for you after the moment he saw you the first time ever since.” She smiled. “Why don’t you give him a chance? I think Dan is a good man.” She uttered.

Her mom doesn’t know anything, even about her relationship with Taemin.

“But umma… I have a…” She was cut off when a familiar figure entered the hospital room.

“Oh, hi, Dan!” Her mother stood up and greeted Dan happily. “I’m glad you’re here. Good thing because Julie is also here.” She said.

Juliette smiled in a fake way. Dan smiled back and leaned close to kiss her cheeks. “I knew you were here.”

She saw her mom beside her getting all giddy about what she was seeing. She seemed so happy about how Dan treats her daughter.

“I’m happy both of you are getting along so fine.” Her mom clasped her hands together and looked at them as if they’re such a perfect couple.

Dan smiled sweetly at her mom and immediately wrapped an arm on her waist. “I knew it auntie. Juliette didn’t remember anything about our first meeting and our agreement.” He smiled widely. “I regretted leaving to Canada for 10 years. If I just stayed here then I must have took care of her well enough.”

Juliette secretly tried to remove his hand on her waist. When Dan felt it, he even held her tighter. She looked at her mom, trying to hint her that she’s against about what’s happening. But her mom seemed to be drawn into the guy’s smiles, completely ignoring her little protest. “Will she still go back to Korea? How about we get married before uncle’s operation?”

“Eh?” She was suddenly surprised about what Dan said. “Marriage?” She was supposed to shout but she thought about the sleeping uncle on the bed.

“Yes, babe. Marriage. Didn’t we both agree on that already?” He smiled gently towards Juliette.

“W-what…”

“That’s great then!!” She was cut off by her mom who immediately expressed her excitement and happiness.

“Who’s going to get married?” They learned then that the uncle has woken up. Her mother ran to his side in happiness.

“Both of them. Little did we know that something blossomed as days quickly passed by. They are doing the marriage for real, honey.”

There was a question on her uncle’s face for a while but then he managed to smile afterwards. “That’s good, then.” He said.

“Before the operation, uncle… we’re going to get married.” Dan happily announced.

“T-that’s in 3 weeks.” She said weakly. “Ho-how…”

“I’ll help you prepare it.” Her mother volunteered. “For the wedding of my precious daughter mom would do everything. Don’t worry my princess.” She smiled and caressed her daughter’s cheek. Juliette tried to smile. She didn’t know why she couldn’t say the truth, probably because her mother’s smile is her weakness. She never wants to ease that smile on her face that’s why she couldn’t say that she doesn’t want to marry this guy, and she will never have the plan to marry him at all.

Few minutes later, her mom decided to get the food. Dan volunteered to go with her, leaving only Juliette and Uncle Steve inside the hospital.

“I see… you’re getting married.” Her uncle said. “with Dan…”

She couldn’t tell him the truth… that all she could do was to smile… Her uncle reached for her hand and held it tightly.

 


//HEY, LEE TAEMIN, IN 3 WEEKS JULIETTE'S GONNA GET MARRIED. AREN'T YOU GOING TO FASTEN YOUR AND FLY TO CALIFORNIA??!!!