003.

Capturing Taemin-Oppa

 

“Found you.” Juliette said as she peeped open the door of the practice studio where Taemin was currently in. She didn’t bother asking permission and just freely walked by as if she’s a resident kid around the building. “I know I’ll see you here.” She said and chuckled.

“What’s your problem now?” Taemin said without even bothering looking at her. He was busy practicing a certain dancestep that he wants to learn. This has been his hobby when he’s not busy.

“I heard the rumor.” She said and sat on the corner facing Taemin who was currently repeating the choreography. “You’re having a solo album soon? That’s nice!”

Taemin immediately stopped and looked at Jooyoung in annoyance. “How do you know? Who said that?” He uttered stubbornly.

She shrugged and smiled at him, “He told me not to tell you.” She uttered.

Taemin shook his head and frowned. “Aren’t you tired of running around following where I go? You’re always everywhere.” He complained.

“Aren’t you tired of running in my mind all day?” Juliette gave a cheesy smile. “I won’t get tired of following you around, oppa. You’re the sole purpose why I chose to stay.” She admitted.

“Go back to U.S. Live with your American friends and do whatever you like there.” Taemin said. “Stop being so clingy. I won’t like you anyway.” He turned his back against her and started dancing again as if he’s not with anyone.

Juliette stood up and dusted off her back. She crossed her arms in front of her and stared at Taemin. He stopped and looked back when he felt conscious of her stares. “Don’t talk as if you’ve already predicted the future.”

Taemin looked at her, “Kid. It’s not like I’m going to allow myself fall for you. No. Never.” Taemin shook his head and went to practice again.

Juliette shrugged her shoulders and started walking away. She stopped halfway and faced Taemin again, “If the future dictates we’re not going to be together, then by all means I’ll change the future.” She said and left him.

“To the mall.” Juliette said as she sat inside the car to leave. 2 weeks from now and she’ll start studying in University. She needs to do everything she wants to do now to enjoy the rest of her vacation.

Juliette put her glasses on before going out of the car. She’s as sophisticated as usual, entering the mall with so much glamour and poise. She entered the boutique and started browsing on the clothes that were displayed.

“Are you looking for something, ma’am?” The lady approached her.

She removed her glasses and faced her with so much class, “I’m looking for something new.” She said.

“Oh… here are the new arrivals, ma’am. These are the first batch of branded clothes which were exported from Europe.” She said and led her to the new arrival section. Juliette went over and browsed on the rack.

“Get this all.” She looked at her butler, Mr. Park, instructing him to get everything. “Be sure they will fit me.” She said strictly, put her glasses on again and left the boutique without a word.

“Please give me these.” Mr. Park told the lady which made her widened her eyes in disbelief. It was just hours since those clothes arrived and now they’re gone in an instant, all because of one young lady. Mr. Park looked at his assistant next to him and gave him the check. “Wait for the clothes and give this as a payment. Tell them to keep the change. I’ll just go follow Ms. Juliette.” He said and left following Juliette who already walked to her next destination.

Shoes. Juliette’s addiction next to clothes… and Taemin. She browsed along the shop and pointed out the shoes that she wants.

“Mr. Park, get this for me…” She walked few steps, “And this one, too. That one. This. This. That. I want that, too. This. This one should be on the list, too. Add this one, and that one.” She walked over and saw a girl holding a particular brand of shoes.

“Ms., Please give this to me.” The girl said happily.

“Oh. I want that, too.” She said and looked at the saleslady. “Do you have anything on my size for this?”

“Oh. I’m sorry ma’am but this is the last stock with this design and brand. You can choose others because she already got it.”

Juliette looked at the girl from head to toe and turned to the lady again, “Name the price. However high it is, I’ll buy it.” She said and looked at the butler. “Buy that shoes whatever the price is.” She said, looked at the girl who first held the shoes, snob and left.

Mr. Park shook his head and hand the lady another check. “These are for the shoes she chose a while ago, and for this one, please name the price.” He said.