018.

Capturing Taemin-Oppa

 

“What time will you be going home?” Taemin said as they reached the front gate of her school. She stopped for a while to think about it.

“Probably around 4 or 5 pm.” She answered. “But you don’t have to pick me up. I’ll just ride a bus or a taxi cab.” She said.

“It’s not like I asked you that to pick you up later.” He shook his head and rested both his arms on the steering wheel as he looked at her, “but if I finish early today… let’s see if I can pick you up.” He uttered.

“Thank you, oppa.” She said and was about to open the door.

“The last thing.” Taemin uttered so she stopped again. “I think you don’t have money.” He said.

Juliette’s eyes widened as she realized her wallet is in Taemin’s care. “Oh right! I remember I don’t have a single cent with me!” She said.

Taemin smirked and took out his wallet from his back pocket. He took out some paper bills and handed it to her, “Here. Remember to spend them wisely.” She took it out from him using her two hands. “I’m surprise you learn how to accept money properly. You’re being courteous just now.” He smiled like a proud father.

“Thank You, oppa.” She said and started to open the door again. “Oh wait. Why do I feel like calling you appa suits you more?” She said cutely which made Taemin grew his eyes bigger. Juliette saw his pissed expression so she quickly escaped and sneaked out of the car. “Annyong, oppa!” She waved and started walking towards the gate.

“Aish! This kid!” He shook his head, “Why? Do I look like an appa to you?!” He scolded her as he looked at Juliette making her way inside the school.

He made sure to follow her with his sight as soon as she entered the school safely. When he’s sure of it, Taemin started the engine and went straight to the company for his practice.

“You’re 10 minutes late, Lee Taemin.” The choreographer said. He’s not mad but rather implying that he’s wondering why Taemin suddenly arrived late when he’s sure be expected to arrive early whenever there’s a dance practice.

“I’m sorry, hyung. I dropped Juliette to school.” He said honestly. Taemin is known to be very vocal about everything. He doesn’t lie too much.

“Oohh. Even dropping her off, huh?” He said in a teasing manner.

The thing about them living together spread like a wild fire across the company. Taemin knows the fans already figured this out but he has no idea why there’s no scandal between the two of them.

“Hey. Do you like her?” He started intriguing.

“What, hyung? Of course not.” He quickly denied. “It’s a pure oppa-dongsaeng relationship.”

“But she looks at you as someone she wishes to end up with.”

“Not at all.” Taemin chuckled. “She even called me appa before running to her school gate. She’s sure is just a kid.” He didn’t know he was unconsciously smiling.

“You turned totally the opposite when it comes to her.” The choreographer observed. “I mean… based on Jinki’s story, you’re teaching Juliette some stuff she needs to learn to be a better person. That’s a surprise knowing it’s you who teaches her for I never thought you know something about life before.” He chuckled while Taemin looked at him weirdly. “You know what? You get all manly and responsible whenever it’s Juliette. I wonder what’s up.”

“Let’s start the practice, hyung.” He said to secretly change the topic. “So we can end early and go home immediately.”

The choreographer looked at her for a second and then he smirked teasing Taemin again, “When dorm suddenly became a better place to stay in... more than practice studio… more than clubs.” He said and patted Taemin shoulder. “How does it feel to have your life slowly in completion, uh?”

Taemin removed his arm aggressively on his shoulder, “Aish, hyung, what are you talking about!!?!”


//I don't know why I'm writing pretty fast tonight. OMG. What is happening to me. I've only have up to chapter 16 stored and started writing again after posting the 15... And I'll automatically start writing chapter 19 as soon as I'm done posting this... and after you write your comment about this.. I might immediately post the next chapter. Please someone control me.... >.<