049.

Capturing Taemin-Oppa

 

She saw Onew coming out of the Taemin’s room when she arrived at 6 in the afternoon. The leader noticed her arrival and smiled as he walked towards her direction.

“You arrived, Juliette.” He said. “Sooki called me saying her Uncle is not feeling well so I went here to check on him. He has a slight fever so I already gave him a medicine.” He informed her. “If you can make him some hot soup then he’ll get a lot better. Don’t worry too much. He normally gets sickly during heavy hours of promotion, and I’m more understanding since he’s promoting alone.” He said.

Juliette went to his room and Onew followed her. They were beside the door looking at the sleeping Taem.

“He might be a grown up man now since he’s 23.” He started, “But for us hyungs, he will be that maknae who does things without thinking about it first. He’s a naïve boy. A lot might be thinking he’s mature now but definitely… he still isn’t. He doesn’t know a lot about life because all he does is dance. He doesn’t really care about anything, you know, except if he wants to have them.”

Both of them went to the couch and sat down. Talking seriously, Onew started to open up.

“I talked to Jonghyun when he needed to fix something with Choonhee, I talked to Key when he needed to fix something with Chae In, and Soojinnie talked to Minho when he was confused about his feelings. From the time we debut as a group, right until now, I’ve been my dongsaengs look out. If there’s anyone in the group who knows a lot about each, then that would be me, and Taeminnie… is the person who always wants to think maturely, but ended up failing and doing mistakes in the end. Out of four, he’s the one who doesn’t normally seeks for opinions, maybe he’s already sick of us making him such a baby, and I understand that. See? Taem didn’t even consult us first before making you live with him, and he hid the fact that you’re already together. Out of all four, I am clueless on how both of you end up together.”

He patted her head slightly, “I have a feeling you really had a tough time with him.” He said, “But you were able to surpass all of his shortcomings because you love him so much. I understand you, but when things get too tough for you, then you can let go. As much as I love Taem, I also want the best for you.” He smiled and she nodded.

“I’ll never let go of him, oppa.” She said surely.

He stood up, “I’m relieved now that I have told you about this. From the moment I learned about the two of you I became so worried, probably because I know Taemin a lot. If he doesn’t treat you right then tell me. I’ll scold him for you.” He smiled. “I’m leaving. Take care of him for the mean time. Call me when you need help, and Sooki’s at home helping her mom at the kitchen for a while.” He uttered before finally leaving.

She stood up and went back to Taemin’s room. Juliette squatted beside the bed and caressed Taemin’s forehead.

“All the sacrifices I have to do for you were worth it now that I can be able to see your face freely. You were just a dream, and now that I have you, I’m willing to sacrifice everything just to keep you.” She smiled and planted a soft kiss on his forehead and gently placed the blanket up to his chest.

“Sleep tightly, the man I most love.” She smiled and gently pressed the tip of his nose.

She went out a bit and came back after she finished making a soup. She’ll reheat the soup once Taemin wake up.

As she returned, Taem was still sleeping. She could only smile at the level of cuteness sickly Taemin has while sleeping.

“Now I believe Onew oppa for telling you will be the forever baby of the group. You look so weak and vulnerable right now that all I want is to love and care for you forever.” She giggled and watched Taem sleeping.