012.

Capturing Taemin-Oppa

 

Almost midnight, Taemin was dressed in his usual training clothes. Juliette came out of Key’s room after fixing her things. She will take his room for the time being. “Oppa, are you going out?” She asked when she saw Taemin took his bag that was just on the couch.

“I need to practice.” He uttered without looking at her. He was rather busy finding his training shoes which he thinks he lost just around the house. “Saw it.” He said after lifting several appliances.

“Oh wait. I’ll go with you!” She said and excitedly opened the knob of Key’s room again.

“But you haven’t cleaned anything.” He looked around the house. “It’s very messy around here. I thought it’s your call to clean the house.” He said.

“Oh right.” She took out her phone but Taemin immediately took it from her.

“Can I borrow this for a while?” He didn’t wait for her response anymore. “Thank You. Please clean the house while I’m out.” He said and walked out of the house without uttering goodbye.

“Hey, oppa, my phone!” She shouted but Taemin seemed not to hear a thing. She tried to go after him but he quickly escaped… with her phone.

“Aish. How can I clean this up without a maid?! Who will clean this? Does he expect me to make things in order? I can’t even clean my own room!” She shouted across the room and lazily threw herself on the couch. “But if I didn’t do this… then he will be mad at me as soon as he comes back.” She stood up and looked around. “This is such a mess but I’ll try… cause I remember promising you I’ll clean your house.” She sighed and went to search for the vacuum cleaner.

“How can you freakin’ work this out?!” She said when she can’t figure out how the cleaner works. “Uh! Uh! Uh!” She punched the innocent machine three times. “Why are you not working?!” She shouted stubbornly. “Aish! There should be something else aside from this stupid not working stuff.” She said.

There, she found a broom. It was something she had used when she was younger. She knew it was used at home to gather the dirt on the floor. She started sweeping the floor with the broom but quickly stood up after a minute of doing so, “Gosh, my back hurts!” She complained but eventually did it again.

She successfully gathered all the dirt after 30 minutes and was now in deep thought as how to dump them on the garbage. She was too lazy to find a dustpan to get it.

Juliette noticed the carpet. She smiled at herself as she slowly lifted the carpet and swept the dirt under the carpet. She then flattened out the carpet and stamped on it so the dirt inside won’t be too obvious.

She looked at the messy CD collection rack so she went over to force the CDs inside the rack to close it. When she was able to put everything inside, though they are REALLY not properly arranged, she closed the door of collections cabinet.

On the kitchen were dirty plates and glasses. She sighed. She learned how to wash dishes but she never had any practice for the last 10 days. Though she’s unsure of what she will do, she tried to wash the plates with dishwashing cleaner.

“Ohh ~ It smells nice.” She lifted up the plate a little to smell it but it quickly slipped down her hand causing it to land on the other plates and two glasses that were on the sink. “Omo!” She was surprised to see the plate she was holding already broken. As she tried to rescue the other, a glass slipped down her hand again causing it to break along with the other glass it got bumped into.

7 minutes after Juliette went to manage the kitchen. She has nearly broken 3 plates and 2 glasses.

She facepalmed. She took a self note of buying this house a dozen of glasses and plates stock. She will do this for the rest of her stay here so she’s expecting broken plates and glasses here and there.

On the cabinet was a plastic bag. She took the broken utensils carefully and put them into the plastic. She wrapped them with newspaper and put it on the garbage can. As soon as she got back on the sink, there was nothing to wash except the spoons and forks.

She found it really hard to wash. They’re oily and really dirty for her so she took them out again and put them on the garbage.

“We should buy disposable utensils. Washing these is really bothersome.” She said, washed her hand and went back inside her room to sleep soundly and peacefully.

Not minding any of Taemin’s reaction when he comes back.