025.

Capturing Taemin-Oppa

 

“Wah, hyung… don’t you feel anything every time you’re with her?” Kai said as both of them sat on the couch. Jieun has arrived with Minho. They are both inside Juliette’s room taking care of the sick girl.

“What? I’m not as as you to feel anything, you kid.” He chuckled and paid attention to the television, trying to prevent him from talking too much about this topic.

“Aish… this fella.” Kai started to talk comfortably, dropping out the word hyung. “You were the one who taught me naughty stuff. You don’t have the right to tell me I go hornier than you.” He said.

“YAH. They might hear you. Can you please shut your mouth? You’re talking too much already.” He said.

“I’m right.” Kai chuckled. “I found her really beautiful and cute. She’s seems fun to be around with. I have a crush on her.” Taemin looked at her and Kai smirked. “But that hyung over there said I should back off coz he’s only allowing you to be with his sister-in-law.” Kai said and chuckled. “It’s funny… interrupting me when I was just about to start.” He said.

Taemin shook his head and just laughed it off.

“Fine.” Kai uttered. “I love hyung more than anybody else so I’ll step back for a while.” He said. “You should tell me when you realize you don’t really like her, so I could start making moves.” He chuckled.

Minho and Jieun went out of the room at the same time. “Her fever went down already.” She said and looked at Taemin.

“Taemin-ah… you should take care of her more. Juliette is still young. She needs a lot of attention from older people.” He said.

“Eh?” Taemin looked at them with a surprise expression. “I take care of her, hyung. She just never listens to me.” He explained.

Minho was about to say something when Jieun stopped him, “I’m sorry Taemin. I’m sorry my sister troubles you so much. If she’s starting to be a burden to you, then I’m willing to take her.” She said. “And besides, your debut stage will be in 2 days. I’m afraid you won’t be able to focus on your promotion because of her.”

“It’s fine, Jieun. Jooyoung is a big help for me.” He admitted. “She knows how to do chores now and that, at least, ease the responsibility I carry inside the house alone. I just hope she listens to me well next time. After all, I’m still older than Jooyoung.” He said.

“So… it’s okay for Juliette to stay here?” Minho said and smirked as he was standing on Jieun’s back. “You mean you don’t want Juliette to leave you?”

“Not that I mean it that way.” He tried to explain but it was too late. He can’t seem to utter proper words as an explanation.

“We’ll go ahead.” Minho uttered and wrapped his arm around Kai’s shoulder, “This fella should go with us, too. Your manager is looking for you.” He said as he looked at Kai sending him secret messages.

“We’ll go now, Taemin, please take care of my sister.” She said.

“I will. Don’t worry.” He smiled and walked to them until the three reached the door.

“Remember what I told you Lee Taemin-pabo.” Kai joked and left with the couple.

Taemin looked at the clock. He has to stay because Juliette needs someone to take care of her. He decided not to go to practice tonight, but decided to work double time the next day.

He sat on the couch. It became silent right after the noisy Kai left. He chuckled after remembering him.

How dare you, Kai.

How dare you say you like her but are willing to give way for me? You’re an idiot. Even if you go around stalking and following her, she won’t still fall for you.

Hwang Jooyoung is in love with me. He will never pay attention to you, Pabo.

He was thinking about the conversation with Kai a while ago when he suddenly remembered Juliette’s words while sleeping.

What does she mean about me not paying attention to her? She said I take her feelings for granted?? Wow, can’t she see I value her more than anything else now? I even go late for practice and now I got to the extent of missing it because of her. Who’s taking someone for granted now?

Wait… did I just thought about valuing her more than anything else?

Why?

Yah, Lee Taemin… Don’t tell me you like her now??

He shook his head and decided not to think about it anymore. 


//You don't need to worry about Kai now... save your worries for the best in the future. XD