045.

Capturing Taemin-Oppa

 

Taemin went out of his room after changing clothes one night. He wondered why Sooki was standing on the center of the living area with the center table being moved to the side.

“Sooki-ah? What are you doing?” He said as he gently sat on the couch watching Sooki.

“I’m trying to perfect the choreography, uncle.” She said as she pointed at the TV screen. Sooki just inserted a DVD of all time SHINee MVs on the player and was watching the Lucifer MV dance version as of the moment.

She pressed the flashback button and repeated the choreography at the first instrumental part of the song. Sooki repeated it for 3 times.

“You want to learn that part?” He said and Sooki nodded. He stood up, played the song and danced right in front of Sooki, facing his back against her so she would look at the choreo within the right angle.

“Oh… so that was it.” Sooki said as she nodded. “I knew it was greater to see Uncle Taem do the dance.” She smiled.

“How about Appa?” He asked.

“He said he can’t remember the dance anymore, and when he tries to remember, he ends up messing up the whole thing.” She chuckled. “But I could always come to him whenever I have troubles with my notes and piano sheets.”

“Now let me see you do that part.” He said and moved aside to see how Sooki will do it.

“4… 3… 2… 1… and!” Taemin shouted and Sooki started doing the part. It was a wow for Taemin. He didn’t know his niece can dance as precise and as good as that. “Wow, Sooki-ah! You inherited a lot from uncle!” He said as he rubbed her head. “You should continue that.” He chuckled. “By the way… where’s unnie?” He asked.

“She’s cooking.” She uttered as she paid her attention back to the music video.

He left Sooki for a while and went to the kitchen. There she saw Juliette cooking for their dinner.

It seemed that she wasn’t aware of his presence so he surprised her by hugging her on the back.

“Aish, oppa! You scared me!” She yelled in fright. Taemin chuckled and gently placed his chin on top of her shoulder as he watched her prepare the dish.

“It’s nice hugging my girl like this.” He whispered to her ear. “I missed you.” He said.

“We’re together 24/7. How can you miss me?” She chuckled.

“We’re not together 24/7 my dear.” He said. “I’m at work almost 15 hours a day, sometimes even longer, and you’re at school 8-10 hours a day, and the fact that I can’t even kiss you often because Sooki’s here… that’s making me crazily miss you.”  He faced her towards him and looked at Juliette while pouting, “Jagii~”

“Why are you being a child?” She chuckled as she gently pinch her oppa’s nose. “You’re so cute, but you should stay away for a while because Sooki might see us.” She said.

“Just one kiss…” He said.

“Can’t do.” She shook her head. “You’re hard to stop once I start kissing you. No. Can’t be done.” She said.

“Just a hug.” Taemin begged for a second time. “Just a tight hug from you and I’ll be alright. I’m too tired right now. I need my baby’s tight hug.” He uttered sweetly.

“Fine.” She spread her arms widely and wrapped it around his neck, hugging him as tight as possible. Taemin loved it and even lifted her a little as he was wrapping his arms on her waist.

“Eheermmm.” He put her down as they heard a familiar throat cleaning on the back. It has been Sooki’s way of secretly sending them the message, Watch out older people, the younger one is watching over. “Is dinner ready, unnie?” She asked as if she didn’t see anything.

“Oh, yeah… I’ll be setting the table soon so both of you sit down.” She said.

As they were eating… Taemin tried to communicate with Juliette through their feet below the table.

She felt him kicking her feet gently so she looked at him. They were secretly sending messages to each other that only they know about. They weren’t aware that Sooki has been observing them all throughout.

“Ouch! Whose foot was that?!” She complained as she pretended to be hit by someone’s foot. Taemin, having thought that he really did accidentally hit her foot, decided to keep his legs to himself.

Days have passed and the routine went on just like that. Everything has changed ever since Sooki came to live with them, and it’s killing both Juliette and Taemin. They can find time together, but it always gets interrupted by Sooki. She’s an intelligent little girl who is very observant about everything that she sees. Even Taemin’s wink over Juliette can be noticed by her.

One sunny morning, Kai visited the dorm again and saw Onew’s cute daughter watching some MVs again.

“Oh? It’s Kai-oppa!” She shouted as Kai entered the door. “Oppa, you arrived!!”

Just like what Juliette told Sooki about calling her just unnie, Kai told Sooki before to never call him uncle because he’s still young, so she grew up addressing the SHINee juniors as oppa and unnie.

“I didn’t know little Sooki is here.” He said. “I’ve brought some sweets. I’m sure Sooki would love it.” He said and the little girl immediately took it from him.

“Thank you, oppa!”

Taemin saw Kai and his expression brightened as if an angel was sent to save his day. “You arrived!” He said and immediately grabbed him on the shoulder and led him inside.

“So happy to see me again, huh?” Kai uttered. “You’ve been around lately I don’t even know where to get you so I decided to drop in. We don’t have any schedule for 2 days so I’m free as a lazy .” Both of them chuckled. “Where’s Juliette?” He suddenly asked.

“She’s mine,” was Taemin’s ultimate answer which made Kai frowned and gave a derp expression.

“That’s an extreme gross answer I could ever get from you.” He said and noticed Sooki who was keeningly observing the monitor screen again. Both Taemin and Kai were surprised to see Sooki danced to “The Boys” flawlessly.

“Daebak, Sooki-ah.” Kai said and immediately went to Sooki who has caught his attention. “How long have you been learning it?” He asked.

“An hour ago?” She said after thinking for a while.

“Woah! You’re so good, Sooki-ah!! Learning everything for 30 minutes!? That’s pure talent! Oh my, Onew hyung must be very proud to have you!” He said and Taemin confirmed that he would add Kai into Sooki’s fanboy list. He’s number one of course… or probably number two since his appa will always be her number one fan. He looked at Taemin and uttered, “Hyung, she’s so great!!”

“I know…” Taemin said but shrugged his shoulders, “It’s a pity though that she couldn’t even go practice on a normal dance studio because all of us are busy to take her there.” He added.

“Oh… Sooki never practiced on a dance room?” Sooki shook her head. He checked his watch for a while and smiled. “Oppa hasn’t doing anything now. Do you want me to take you there and let’s dance together?” He asked and made Sooki’s expression even brighter.

“For real, oppa?!! That’s exciting! I also want to learn the History Choreography!!” She said.

“That’s nothing. You’ll get it easily. Come on now??”

“Wait. She still has to get permission from her mother.” Taemin uttered and Kai said they’ll go there before leaving to the company.

He smiled as he saw the two going out of the dorm. As he saw no trace of them he called naughtily, “Jooyoung-ah… Have you finished taking a bath?”

 


//Of course they will do something worth the M so we don't need to write about that. XD Hahaha... Save our souls for now. 045 is not another M XD