046.

Capturing Taemin-Oppa

 

“Unnie… why is uncle still not home?” Sooki asked as both of them were sitting at the table. They were about to eat dinner but was still waiting for Taemin to come home since he told her earlier that he’ll arrive at 6 pm. It’s already 7 pm but he’s still not around.

“I don’t know, dear. I’m also wondering why he’s not around yet.” She said.

After a while, her phone rang. She immediately answered it after seeing Taemin’s name on the screen. “Oppa… where are you?” She asked right after picking it up.

“I’m sorry, Jooyoung-ah, but we had to film another one because a technical problem occurred. “You should start eating with Sooki. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you earlier. I was expecting it to be well enough but it didn’t so…”

“It’s okay, oppa, we understand. Take care and be safe upon going home.” She said and ended the call. “Sooki-ah, Uncle Taemin said he won’t be here on time. He’ll probably go home really late so we should start eating.” She said.

Sooki nodded and they ate without Taemin around.

Hours had passed and Taemin was still not around. Sooki entered her room to sleep because there’s still class tomorrow. She also needs to sleep now for school but she couldn’t sleep at all.

The thing about Juliette is she can’t sleep properly knowing Oppa is still not home. She rosed from the bed after few hours of twitching here and there only to find that it’s already 1 pm. She went outside to check because Taemin might have arrived home already. There was still no Taemin around. She sighed and took her book with her as she sat down on the couch to advance read the lessons for tomorrow.

She yawned. There was no information coming on her brain. She’s too paranoid thinking if Taemin oppa is okay.

This didn’t happen for the first time. Taemin went home as late as 3 pm in the morning only to go out again at 7 am. This schedule of him bothers her too much, that’s why she gets overly worried whenever Taem is still outside when he needs to be at home sleeping already.

And she couldn’t rest well thinking he’s still out there working. The love she has for Taem grew out that other people might even call it “unconditional”.

She has changed… from the time she arrived until now. Living with Taem, as how she must admit it, is both heaven and hell.

Heaven because he, himself, is heaven.

Hell because she already sacrificed a lot for him, and knows there’s still a lot of things to sacrificed about.

She yawned again, opened her book on a different page, and tried to focus on the topic.

No effect. She couldn’t stay still and had to look at the door minute after minute. “Oppa, please come home.” She said and tilted her head back at the couch.

Then…

She heard the door clicking. Juliette quickly got up and ran to the door.

There’s Taemin, with his things and a heavy footstep. She immediately noticed how exhausted her Taemin was. “Oppa.” She called out and quickly took his bag from him.

“Jooyoung-ah, why are you still awake? You should be sleeping already?” He said ad she led him on the couch and personally took his jacket out of his body.

“I couldn’t sleep because I’m thinking about you.” She said. “Have you eaten? Do you want me to reheat the food for you?” She asked.

“It’s fine. I feel so tired I have no appetite at all.” He said, pulled her closer, and lied using her lap as his pillow. “I want to sleep, Jooyoung-ah. I have to go out tomorrow at 7.” He said.

“But oppa, it’s already 3 and you haven’t rest properly the entire day!” She said worriedly. “You’ll probably pass out if you don’t get enough of sleep.” She added.

“That’s work.” He smiled weakly and got up again, “But you should really be sleeping now. Go to your room and rest. You have classes at 9.” He yawned.

Juliette pulled him back to her lap. “If you can sleep comfortably like this then let’s sleep together at the couch.” She said.

Taemin tried to go up but she insisted for him to lie just like that. “I’ll sleep like this. Oppa should regain energy for tomorrow.” She tilted her head backwards and closed her eyes while her one of her hands were on his chest and the other one was on his hair.

“Will you be comfortable like this?” He asked.

“The most comfortable place is always beside you.” She said and both of them fell asleep on that position.



 

//After constant class suspension due to floodings, school will resume by tomorrow so I'm trying to give out massive updates for you guys. XD By the way... have you read my recent blog about my next project proposal for the AFF friends?? Hehe. that or a Sooki fic to be followed. LOL. But I think I can go for the Help Desk (which I mentioned on my blog) because it can help a lot of friends..

For that... who's willing to pledge on helping me out?? I think I'll need a poster maker so we could make that shop a one-stop shop for everybody's story needs. XD