Hanna.

Myungsoo-ah, come back please?

 

/walking to Sunggyu's house/

HYUNGG PPALLI!~ I wanna meet your dongsaeng already xD Dongwoo said jumping up and down.

WOOHYUNNIE ~ JONGIE ~ YEOLLIE ~ MYUNGSOO-AH ~ HOEWONNIE~ PPALLII JEBAL!~ Dongwoo yelled excitedly.

I hope she’s pretty and nice ~ hehe I wonder if she likes sweets cause I bought lots of candy for her. Do you think she will like the food here in Korea? Keke.

Calm down Dongwo-ah, we’re almost near my house~

I hope she doesn’t have small eyes like hyung! Sungyeol said while laughing.

YAH! What did you say!?

Mehrong~ nothing c:

Aish whatever!

The seven boys entered the house calmly and took off their shoes.

Umma! Appa! I’m home~

Oh? She’s not here though Sungjong said looking around the living room.

Then a woman came down the stairs and greeted them.

Oh Sunggyu-ah, you’re home? And you bought your friends over too?

“Mm”

Annyeonghaesayo! The boys bowed.

The woman smiled and walked towards the kitchen.

Would you guys like some apple juice?

YES PLEASEEE Dongwoo said.

Wait, umma!

Hm?

Uh..erm…W-where’s the g-girl?

Ahh, I almost forgot.

She’s upstairs in the new room sleeping, her name is Hanna.  Be nice to her okay Sunggyu-ah?

Wahh, Hanna? What a pretty name Sungjong said.

I think she might be waking up right now, why don’t you go introduce yourselves hm?

“Oh …o-okay” Sunggyu said nervously.

Hehe Hyung’s nervous! Haha look at him! Woohyun pointed to Sunggyu’s face who was now blushing.

Oooooooo~ Everyone cooed.

Yah! I’m not blushing and I’m n-not nervous at all! Aish let’s just go now!

Ah, one more thing Sunggyu-ah.

Wae, umma?

Remember Hanna’s umma and appa passed away so she might not open up to you guys just yet okay? Give her time to adjust arasso? Even though she might seem to be quiet, she needs time okay?

Okay umma~ understand guys?

Everyone nodded their heads.

It’s okay, we understand Mrs. Kim. We’re going to be her friends Hoya said.

Mrs. Kim laughed, Howon-ah you’re a good kid. Your umma must be proud.

Mm! I know, I love my umma too and you too Mrs.Kim Hoya said giving her his best smile.

Yahyah! She’s my umma okay?

OOoooo~ someone’s jelly~ Sungyeol wiggled his eyebrows at Sunggyu and giggled.

Gwenchenna, you have me Sunggyu-ah Woohyun said throwing his hearts again.

“No thanks” Woohyun pouted But hyungg….<\3

Then everyone started laughing.

C’mon kaja ~ Sungjong said.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Did you like it? ;<

Thanks for reading c: 

hehe they're gonna meet Hanna in the next chapter~