Alone.

Myungsoo-ah, come back please?

 

Myungsoo sat there with an amused smile on his face. The others still shocked about what happened still had their mouths wide open. Woohyun stood there defeated and still couldn’t believe what he just experienced.

Hoya sat on the bed next to Myungsoo, “Did she not like us or something?”

All of them thought about why she had ignored them.

Ah! I got it, maybe she didn’t understand Korean that’s why! The others looked at Dongwoo and thought about what he had said. It made sense to them that Hanna was from America and couldn’t understand Korean, maybe that was why.

So we have to introduce ourselves in English?

The others looked at Sungyeol.

“We can try” Sunggyu said as he let out a sigh. He went to sit on the floor next to Hanna’s bed. Dongwoo, Woohyun, Sungyeol, and Sungjong also went to join him on the floor.

Ehh but hyungs at English Sungjong said as he looked at them and they knew it too.

/outside the door/

/sigh/ After she closed the door, she leaned against the door for awhile. “I shouldn’t have done that right?”

Hanna had listened to their conversation and felt bad for what she had done. “But I do understand Korean, I just wanted to be left alone and it’s not like I know them….They just happened to be there when I woke up…”

Oh whatever, she thought. She started walking towards the stairs and went down. Mrs. Kim had noticed Hanna walking down the stairs with her violin.

Oh Hanna-ah, you’re awake?

“……………………”

Err…have you met Sunggyu yet?

Hanna looked up at Mrs. Kim and gave her a blank stare. “Whose Sunggyu?”

Ah, I must’ve forgot to tell you. You have an older brother from now on, his name is Sungyu okay? I thought Sunggyu and his friends went to your room, Hanna-ah?

Older brother? So one of those weirdos is my older brother? Hanna only nodded her head at Mrs. Kim.

I guess you can meet him later but where are you going with your violin hm?

Hanna pointed towards the garden, she as about open the door to the garden when Mrs. Kim called her name again. “Hanna-ah”

She turned around to face Mrs. Kim.

I know your umma and appa just passed away so it might be uncomfortable for you right now but you don’t have to call me umma just yet, when you feel comfortable then you can call me umma then okay?

Hanna only looked at her and then turned away. She stepped out into the garden and looked around.  There in the corner, she spotted a small bench and walked towards it. Carefully opening her violin case, she took out her violin and bow then placed the case on the bench. She was unaware that someone had been watching her. From her bedroom window, Myungsoo watched Hanna walk across the garden carefully not to step on the dandelions and took out her violin. He watched her play a sad piece, She seems lonely. After she was done, she just sat there on the bench staring at the ground and plucked the strings on her violin randomly. Hanna closed her eyes and let out a sigh.

In Hanna’s room, Sunggyu, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, and Sungjong had been desperately trying to practice English.

“Aw, this is hard! I give up!” Dongwoo whined as he laid down on the floor.

I know right, Sungyeol agreed.

Why does English have to be so hard?! Woohyun fake sobbed and pouted.

Ah whatever, Hoya threw his book down and started dancing.

 Sunggyu laid down closing his eyes.

Sungjong looked over at Myungsoo who had been staring out the window for ten minutes or so, “hyung, what are you looking at?”

“Nothing” Myungsoo walked towards the door and opened it.

Myungsoo-ah, where are you going?

The bathroom.

Myungsoo lied, he had actually wanted to go to the garden and talk to Hanna. He made his way down stairs and stepped out into the garden.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading, how was this chapter? c: