Love rival.

Myungsoo-ah, come back please?

 

This is Eunji ~ , Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun,  Hoya, Sungyeol, Sungjong, Becky, ChristalHanna,Lily, June. 

Sorry, there''s so much colors >< I hope it's not too confusing ;c

Enjoy~

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The morning flew by fast since Hanna didn’t even bother to pay attention and her ‘excited to enter highschool’ mood had gone down the drain after Myungsoo confessed he liked someone. In almost every class she stepped foot in, everyone looked at her, whispered when she walked past them, some even pointed.

Just like middle school. /sigh/

It was her last class before she went to lunch and she had a terrible headache.

Argh” Hanna tried rubbing her temples gently to make her headache go away.

I wanna go home hmph”

Is someone sitting here?” A girl with long brown hair, messy bangs, and a pretty smile asked pointing to the seat besides her.

“H-huh? You wanna sit here next to me?”

“Sure why not? You seem nice” The girl gave Hanna a smile.

“I thought no one would go near me”

“Why? Are you an alien?” Hanna and the girl bought laughed.

“No one’s sitting here”

“Oh great. Annyeoung, I’m Jung Eunji” She said as she sat down taking out her notebook.

“Annyeong, I’m Hwang Hanna or Kim Hanna”

“How come you have two last names?”

“My real last name is Hwang but my parents died so I was adopted so I guess I’m supposed to use Kim now?”

“Ohhh, okay I see. So do you have any siblings or anything?”

“You don’t know…?”

”Don’t know what?”

“That Sunggyu oppa is my oppa? Didn’t you see the banner?”

“I-Infnite?!  Woah, I didn’t know I was going to be in the same school as Infinite…. I thought that sign was some welcome sign or something so I didn’t bother looking.”

“Haha really?”

“Mhm, it must be really cool to be Infinite’s dongsaeng then~”

“No it isn’t, everyone’s afraid to go near me and they always whisper and stuff.”

“Ehh, I feel bad for you then. It’s okay, I’ll be your friend~”

Hanna was glad she made a new friend, it’s been a long time since she’s talked to someone new. Not that she was bored with Infinite or her own best friends, but it felt nice to make a new friend in a completely new environment. The class flew by quickly and it was already lunch. Hanna dreaded walking in, she was still upset about Myungsoo and didn’t want to face him.

“Eunji-ah? Do you wanna eat lunch with me and my friends?”

“Woahh, that’d be great but maybe tomorrow? I have something to do today~”

“Okays then”

Both of them separated ways, Hanna’s heart was beating nervously. When she got to the cafeteria, she peeked behind the door, Infinite was already there and it was easy to spot them since they were at the table in the very back. She spotted Myungsoo talking to a girl who had long black hair. Hanna couldn’t see her face yet but her heart had already broke into a million pieces that were scattered on the floor when she saw Myungsoo give the girl a smile he used to give her. He never gave anyone that smile besides me…

Hanna turned around and her back faced the wall. She really didn’t want to go in but she had no choice if she didn’t want to starve the whole day. I was going to meet her sooner or later. Better now than never. Here goes nothing.

Hanna opened the door quickly with her head down so no one would notice her, she took one step at a time hoping time would freeze or something. Finally, she was standing behind the table. She virtually imagined lots of daggers stabbing the girl Myungsoo liked.

Oh Hanna’s here guys!~”

“Hannaa-ah~ you’re here”

Myungsoo stopped laughing and turned around to face Hanna who didn’t even give him a glance. Hanna flashed them a fake smile and said “Annyeong oppas~”

“How were your classes?”

“I’m so tired and because of you guys, almost no one talked to me except for my new friend!”

“At least you made a friend you know~”

“I could’ve had more friends if you guys if you guys hadn’t mass copied my face that time or put that banner up today”

“Awww, we just wanted to let the school know who not to mess with Hanna-ah~”

“Yeahh Hanna, we looooooveee you and Woohyunnie loooooves you” Wooyhun cooed and blew a heart towards here which earned him a whack from Sunggyu.

“Ow!”

“So where’s your new friend? You should introduce us to her”

“She was busy so she might join us tomorrow and Woohyun oppa, don’t flirt her!”

“Keke, I can’t help it if girls love namstar so much~”

“Becky and Christal don’t hehe”

“It’s okay, they will~”

“Right, well I’m kind of hungry” /pouts/

Myungsoo-ah, move over and make room for Hanna-ah”

Myungsoo started to move over but Hanna stopped him. He gave her a confused expression.

What’s wrong?”

Hanna walked over to Sungjong. “Actually, I wanna sit with Sungjong today.”

BWOH!@?!@!# They all said and choked on their food after hearing what they just heard. Never had Hanna not sit next to Myungsoo, even if Hanna was upset or mad at him in the past, she still sat next to him but not this time. Myungsoo was shocked and felt upset about that.

Woahh, did you guys have a huge fight or something?”

“Of course not, I just felt like it today. Besides, there’s more room here on this side for Becky and Christal.”

Myungsoo gave Hanna a worried glance and Hanna just stared at him blankly. Hanna pointed to the girls next to Myungsoo and asked, “Are you introducing or not?”

Myungsoo snapped out of his thoughts. “O-Oh. This is Lily. Lily, Hanna.”

‘Annyeong, I’m Park Lily” She stretched her hand out to Hanna.

Hanna hesitated before shaking her hand and gave her a fake polite smile.

“This is my friend, June. June introduce yourself hm?”

The girl sitting next to her had short medium length hair that was brown and faded to blonde with blue streaks. She rolled her eyes and sighed.

“June. Kim June” She didn’t bother to stretch out her hand and didn’t really care.

Then Becky and Christal entered and sensed the tense atmosphere at the table.

“What’s going on between them?”

“OMG Hanna’s not sitting next to Myungsoo!”

“WHAT?”

Becky spotted Hanna sitting next to Sungjong and Myungsoo across from her with two other girls.

“Who are those two girls?”

“One of them must be Myungsoo’s crush.

Both of them walked towards the table.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading ;<

I'm only adding only 1 or 2 ppl into the story hehe so bear with the bright colors Dx