Niel.

Myungsoo-ah, come back please?

 

Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo/L,Sungjong, Hanna, Becky, Christal, Lily, June, and finally Niel :D

Enjoy reading~~

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For the rest of the day, Hanna didn’t even look up at the board and just put her head down not paying attention to what the teacher was saying. As the bell rang signaling that school was over, she rushed out so she wouldn’t have to face her friends or oppas.  Besides, oppas are probably going to hang out somewhere afterschool anyway. When she got outside of the school, she stopped in her tracks just in time to see Myungsoo off with Lily. Lily was swinging his arm playfully while walking. I can’t believe him hmph! It had been a looong day for Hanna. She was tired, upset, and was still mad at Myungsoo. As she walking home, she frustratedly kicked the ground and she didn’t even notice the moving trucks next door when she was near her house. She went into her room and threw her bookbag on the floor. In the fridge, there was no more icecream which made her more frustrated. Ugh, stupid bad luck today.  Hanna sighed as she stepped into her garden, she looked at her and Myungsoo’s bench. Myungsoo pabo!  Hanna walked to the bench and sat down gazing at the sky.

/sigh/ Aish!?$!@ Stupid day! Hmph, Myungsoo pabo pabo pabo!!!!@#”  She continued to curse at everything that was wrong with her day until she felt ears in her eyes again.  But this time, she let out all her cries and brawled like a kid. It’s all your fault! All your fault pabo hmph!

“Agashi, are you okay?”

“H-huh?”  Hanna stopped brawling for moment and wiped her face. She then turned around to find a handsome looking tall guy with light brown hair slightly curled with pretty eyes and puffy lips in the next yard next to her house. This was the first time she had saw this guy around and was curious why he was here.

“W-who are you?”

“Me? Oh I just moved next door, I guess I’m your new neighbor?” He said as he pointed to himself and to his new house.

“O-oh” She hiccupped.

“Why are you crying? Girls shouldn’t cry,  you’ll look prettier if you don’t cry~” He flashed her a smile.

“…….Something”

“It’s fine if you don’t want to tell me. I’m Ahn Daniel, call me Niel for short~”

“H-Hanna. Kim Hanna.”

“Oooooo pretty name~ can I come over there?” He pointed to the empty space on the bench.

Hanna looked at the empty space besides her, it was always where Myungsoo’s spot but since he wasn’t here anyway, she nodded. Niel smiled and proceeded to jump over the fence then walked to the bench and sat down.

“Hey, wanna hear a joke?”

“I guess.”

“Why was 6 afraid of 7?”

“789”

“Oh you already know this joke?”

“Yeah”

They looked at each other and laughed. Niel scratched his head awkwardly.

“So, do you any siblings?”

Mhm, I have an older brother you?”

“Oh me too! Hehe we have one thing in common”

“We’re not blood related though, I was adopted when my parents died in America”

“O-oh, mianhe I didn’t know.”

“It’s okay, I like the family I have now ~ I have an older brother, infinite oppas, Becky, Christal, and M-Myungsoo.”

“Myungsoo? Is he the one who made you cry? Don’t worry, Niel will beat him up for you”

Hanna giggled and sighed.

“So what happened with you and him?”

Hanna told him the whole thing from how she met him when she first moved here to what happened in the morning to lunch including Lily.

“Wow, some bestfriend. Did he apologize yet?”

Hanna shook her head, “He’s hanging out with her right now” and kicked the ground.

“Pfft some jerk, you should dump him and I’ll become your bestfriend Hanna-ah!”

Niel made a thumps up and winked at Hanna who laughed.

“He’s not always like that you know but it’s not fair that he sided with her today hmph”

“You like him huh? So you were jealous today then~” Niel cooed.

“Shut up.”

“Omo you really do!@?# Keke, I should use this to my advantage”

Aish!$#”

On the other hand, Myungsoo was still with Lily who insisted on going shopping after going to the café. He and Lily had been walking around the mall for two hours already but Lily still wanted to shop for more clothes. Now, he was sitting outside of the waiting room constantly looking at his watch then suddenly, Lily came out wearing a mini strapless dress.

“Is this pretty?”

“M-Mm.” He couldn’t stop staring at her, it made her look like angel.

Kay, I’ll buy this dress. After this, let’s go get something to eat okay? I’m hungry~”

“Y-yeah sure” This is taking longer than I expected ….Hanna can wait right…?

/In the streets of Myeongdong/

“So, what do you want to eat?”

“Hmm… I wanna eat kimchi stew!”

“Okays, kaja”

/At the restaurant eating/

“So did you have fun today?”

“Of course, I always have fun with you”

“See! If you didn’t come with me today, you wouldn’t have had fun~”

“Haha….yeah. Erm….Lily?”

“Mm?”

“Actually, H-Hanna is really …um…”

“Hanna is what?”

“My …..b-bestfriend”

“So I’m not your bestfriend?”

“N-no! You are….so try to get along?”

“Finee” Pfft, won’t be bestfriends any longer when I ruin it tch.

After they were done eating and parted their own ways, Myungsoo rushed to Hanna’s house. On his way, he decided to buy some strawberry icecream for her. You’ll forgive me right? Finally, he arrived  at her house. He went up and rang the doorbell. Myungsoo waited but no one came to door which was odd because he was sure Hanna would be home. She’s not home? Oh! Maybe she’s in the garden.

He walked towards the back and as he got closer, he heard laughter. Just before he entered the garden, he saw an unfamiliar guy. Who is this guy? But Myungsoo was not happy to see Niel sitting in his spot on their bench. He felt a little sad that Hanna would let another guy sit in his spot, he thought it would only be for him.

YAH DANIEL-AH, IT’S TIME FOR DINNER!” A guy next door shouted.

“Okay hyung~ I’m coming. Well cyah tomorrow Hanna-ah~”

“Mkay!”

“Who was that?”  Myungsoo asked as he stepped out of the shadows.

/gasp/ “Woah, scared me. He’s the new neighbor next door, why?”

“Oh ..uhh no reason, y-you want icecream?” He held up the bag and walked towards her.

Hanna didn’t talk and simply ignored what he said.

“Hanna-ah, minaheee oh?”

Myungsoo didn’t get a reply so he tried doing so aegyo. /winking/ /pouting/ /making hearts/ He stopped and thought of an idea. In a split second, Hanna was in Myungsoo’s arms. He pulled her into his chest and slowly ran his fingers through her hair. Hanna’s cheeks turned a shade of pink and she was so close he could hear his heartbeat, her favorite sound in the world, listening to someone’s heartbeat while being hugged. Finally, she gave up.

Still mad you know”

“I know, mianhe Hanna-ah”

“psh meanie”

“You’re a meanie, you let that guy sit in my spot!”

“Psh, I was mad at you and you weren’t here anyway so what!”

“Aish”

“Aish you too! Calling my only Sunggyu oppa’s dongsaeng in front of Lily then running off without an apology!”

“ Mianhe mianhe mianhe!! I really am! I told her okay?”

“I’ll forgive you for now then but next …hwak!@#? Arrasso!?”

“Okay okay you violent woman~”

“Psh shutup you moron!”

They happily ate the icecream together and teased each other until it was time to go home already.

“Bye hobo~”

“Bye loser~”

“Pfft look whose living in a box outside my house huh”

“It’s a big box so what, wanna join me?”

“….No, it’s smelly…like you HAHAHAHAAHAHA mehrong~”

“BWOH!?#!@ YOU SMELL OKAY!!?”

“I smell better than you haha”

“Oh psh whatever. Cyah tomorrow~”

As he walked out, he saw Sunggyu.

“Oh Myungsoo-yah, did you fix things between you and Hanna?”

“Yup”

“Good, cyah at school tomorrow~

“By the way hyung, do you have a spare key for your house?”

“Yeah why?”

“Can I borrow it?”

“…..Are you planning to me in the middle of the night?”

“Pfft no! I was going to come early tomorrow so I can make Hanna breakfast duh and I wouldn't someone who looks like a hamster”

“AISH YAH! WHAT ABOUT YOU? YOU LOOK LIKE..LIKE..an harabeoji...….Can you make me ddeokbukki, kimchi fried rice, and seafood strew too?”

“……Hyung, you're older than me. If I was a harabeoji then you must be dead.…and I’m only making breakfast for Hanna…”

“Huh, I wonder where that spare key was. I think I also remember someone calling me a hamster and dead today”

“Arasso arasso you're the most handsome guy in the world hyung! and I’ll make them for you!”

“Heh really? Okays then cyah tomorrow!~” Sunggyu took out the spare key from his pocket and gave it to Myungsoo.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry Vicky, you don't show up in this chapter ;D but you'll have spotlight in the next few chapters~

Thanks for reading ^^