Memories.

Myungsoo-ah, come back please?

 

Sunggyu,Dongwoo,Woohyun,Hoya,Sungyeol,L/Myungsoo,Sungjong,Hanna,Lily,June,Mysterious help/Junsu (2pm one c;)

Enjoy reading! ^-^

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Myungsoo had quickly put on any clothes he found in his sight, matching or not, he didn’t care. There was only one person on his mind right now, Hanna. All day, he was fazed. After Hanna stormed off earlier on after her confession, he kept debating whether it was real or not. He didn’t know what he felt, he himself was somewhat confused. Do I like her? he asked himself. Never ever did the possibility that his best friend would like him, never. He thought back to the day his heartbeat was beating really fast when he back hugged her and how blood was rushing to his cheeks. …..There’s no way right? I mean …Lily… His mind flashed back to the scene when he turned Hanna around to see tears in her eyes, the look on her face made him feel really horrible. Maybe this was the bad thing that was going to happen when he felt a bad feeling in his stomach earlier on.  Myungsoo rushed down, put on his shoes in the speed of light and dashed out.

 

Please, Hanna-ah don’t go yet. You can’t go to Heaven yet, please don’t.

 

/At the hospital- Hanna is still in the surgery room/

Panting, Myungsoo made it to the hospital within 20 minutes. He didn’t care if people were watching him when he ran inside the hospital to the surgery room Hanna was in. Hanna and Sunggyu’s parents were already there and you could see Mrs. Kim sobbing in her husband’s arms while Infinite’s auras were all gloomy. On the side, Lily was sitting there with a tear stained face with June, who had a band aid on her cut next to some guy. He walked up to Lily as if his whole world had collapsed in front of him.

There, he stood in front of Lily but she didn’t dare look up and kept her head down. Infinite watched L’s actions.

 

You……you were with H-Hanna? W-what happened?

 

………………………

 

Sigh, it’s our fault. Two drunkards corned us 3 in an alleyway and one of them happened to make Hanna crash into a glass bottle on the floor. They took me down and was about to go for Lily but this guy here saved us and then we called the ambulance and yeah.

 

Um…I think I should go now since everyone’s safe now but ….nice meeting you? I’m sorry I met you this way but I’m Junsu (2pm one ;D) and uh….see ya around. See ya little punk and next time, take a safe route home ‘kay?

 

Uhhuh.

 

You know, you could at least show some gratitude for saving your life.

 

……………..…..thanks okay?

 

/Junsu smiles and pats her head. Walks away.

 

The surgery doors opened and the doctor came out. Everyone rushed towards him.

 

How is my daughter doctor?!

 

Is my sister okay?

 

Is Hanna alright?

 

Hanna’s fine right?

 

Where is she?!

 

Is she alive sir?

 

Everyone stopped bombarding questions as the doctor gave his report.

 

“Yes, yes she is alive. Thank god she was rushed here immediately or her life would’ve been at stake. She is fine but she’s lost blood from her head and the side of brain seems to be working okay. But she did hit her head severely on the ground with glass so I’m afraid there will be a possibility of amnesia (memory loss). We’re not 100% sure but there is a possibility, I’m not quite sure if she is going to lose memories of the past or just recently but she will erase painful memories which caused her unhappiness.  That is all, I’ll keep you folks updated if there is anything new. She’ll be put in a room for now.”

 

A-A-Amnesia?! No….no! Hanna can’t forget us! Honey, what if she doesn’t remember us, her parents?!

 

Mrs. Kim started sobbing more.

Umma….it’s okay, she’ll remember us. I mean we’re her family right?

 

No way……

 

Hanna…..might not remember us?

 

…..memory loss….?

 

/sigh …..I feel sad now.

 

…….this isn’t real right?

 

……………………………….

 

Myungsoo hyung, the doctor said they weren’t 100% sure so she might not have amnesia…….hyung?

 

Myungsoo felt his heart ache, he couldn’t bear the fact that Hanna didn’t remember him. If what the doctor said was true, who knows how long it would take Hanna to remember him. It could take days and months and years and more years!  Hanna couldn’t possibly forgot her childhood best friend right? She couldn’t!  She just couldn’t. He was afraid that if she forgot about him, he might get replaced with someone else like Niel or L.Joe—wait…what was he thinking? What am I thinking? Hanna would never replace me ….a-am I getting jealous over that?! That’s not possible right? That I’ve had feelings for her all along but didn’t notice..? No….no way. I….do like her? Sigh, I don’t know. I really don’t know, everything’s so blurry.

 

Myungsoo rubbed his temples. Two nurses came out pushing Hanna out from the surgery room. Everyone immediately followed.

 

It was probably some crazy o’clock in the morning right now but everyone stayed behind, they didn’t want to leave Hanna again in fear that something might happen again. Mr. Kim took Mrs. Kim so she could rest while Infinite stayed behind.  Some of them were sleeping and some were falling asleep but tried to stay awake.

 

Sungjong-ah, go home. You need rest

 

Hyung, gwenchenna---

 

It’s not okay Sungjong, you’re all tired. Dongwoo-ah, take the car and send everyone home.

 

You sure?

 

Go, come back later when you’re all not tired.

 

Alright, guys let’s go.

 

Everyone got up half awake and walked like zombies behind Dongwoo. Everyone except Myungsoo.

What are you doing? Go home!

 

I’m staying.

 

Myungsoo, you’re tired.

 

Hyung, you go home and rest. I’ll stay.

 

Hanna’s my dongsaeng. It’s fine, I’m supposed to be here.

 

I’m not going.

 

Go.

 

No.

 

Sigh, Myungsoo don’t make this hard for both me and you. I’ll call you guys if she wakes up okay?

 

Myungsoo hesitated a lot, he didn’t want to leave Hanna. What if she woke up when he wasn’t there? Or what if something happened to her again? He slowly got up and hurried to catch up to the others.

 

(This part is when no one there is no one around + everyone is like at home sleeping & Sunggyu’s sleeping on the side. This is the part where Hanna is still sleeping but she’s like dreaming so yeah ;>)

 

/In Hanna’s dream

 

Where am I? Myungsoo oppa?

 

She saw a figure in front of her, it was clearly Myungsoo but did he not hear her?

 

Myungsoo oppa!

 

The figure turned around but didn’t pay any attention to her and kept walking away from her.

 

Myungsoo oppa! Oppa! Where are you going? Don’t leave me!

 

Hanna ran towards him but he seemed to be getting further and further away. She slipped and scrapped her knee. Tears dripped down her face.

 

Oppa….wait for me…./sobbing oppa….where are you going?

 

Her head flashed back all the memories she had with Myungsoo, it was hurting her head. She yapped as all the memories were going through her head all at the same time. (<- erm kind of like erasing all of them bleh)

 

/Morning-10AM

 

Everyone had gone home to rest and came back in the morning. Infinite stopped to get food before going to the hospital. Sunggyu had slept on the couch with a small blanket. They entered the room quietly and walked towards Hanna.

 

There’s tears on her eyes……

 

Myungsoo went forward and wiped those tears away as the same moment Hanna’s fingers started moving.

 

Yah her fingers were moving!

 

Hurry, wake hyung up!

 

Woohyun walked over to the couch and started shaking Sunggyu.

 

Hyung! Hyung! Wake up!

 

…sdljla hmmmf huh?

 

Hanna’s fingers were moving!

 

He rushed over immediately.

 

Hanna-ah?

 

Slowly, her eyes started to open. Her vision was blurry at first but she adjusted. Before her were 7 pairs of eyes, 6 of whom she recognized. The one closest to her, she did not recognize. (Just like the first time Myungsoo was staring at Hanna when she was sleeping when they first met ~) 

 

H-Hanna-ah, do you remember me?

 

Yeah, why wouldn’t I? You’re my oppa.

 

What about me Hanna-ah?

 

Hyunnie oppa.

 

Hanna?

 

Yeollie?

 

And me?

 

Heh, Howon oppa.

 

 

Hey there, little kiddo.

 

Dongwoo oppa.

 

And me?

Sungjonggie. Why are you all acting so weird?

 

Hanna-ah?

 

Hanna turned her head to Myungsoo.

 

Do I know you?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for subscribing & reading ;D

Sorry I haven't been updating T^T so school work, sorry D: & Physics isn't getting easier.... T-T!!

I'll update as soon as possible ^-^ probably during thanksgiving break ~