Stupid.

Myungsoo-ah, come back please?

Sunggyu, Dongwoo,Woohyun,Hoya,Sungyeol,Myungsoo/L,Sungjong,Hanna,Christal,Becky,Lily,June.

Enjoy~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lily and June went back to the cafeteria after coming up with their new plan. Hanna, Becky, and Christal were sitting there munching on their food while the other members were goofing around.  Both of them went and sat down.

“So, L-ah?”

 L turned and looked at Lily.“Hm?”

“You wanna come with me somewhere afterschool today?”

Sunggyu shot a glance at L who bit his lip hesitating.

“Er….where?”

“There’s this new café in Hongdae, come with mee oh?”

Hanna stopped eating and listened to what they were saying. He wouldn’t.

“Can I go with you tomorrow? I’m kind of busy today hm?”

“But I really wanted to go today, there’s a promotion for the grand opening  today. Couldn’t you just do whatever you wanted to today another day?” Lily gave L a puppy face look.

“….Well…”

“Aw, c’monnn~”

“But … I-I have to Hanna and Sunggyu’s house today for something”

“Hm? What do you have to go there for? Is Hanna more important then?”

“N-No! I-I mean yes-ah no. S-She’s just Sunggyu’s dongsaeng”

Everyone stopped whatever they were doing and looked at L with their mouths wide open. They couldn’t believe what they had just heard. Christal and Becky choked on their food listening to what they had heard.

“Then you can come with me?”

“…..I guess.”

“Really? Thanks!”  Lily hugged L excitedly. Heh fell for it.

Hanna glared at them shooting daggers. She couldn’t believe Myungsoo would say that she was only Sunggyu’s dongsaeng, they were besties!  Hanna felt a lump in .The others were bewildered as well.

“Well, I have to go now. Cyah afterschool, okay? C’mon June, let’s go”

After they left, Hanna was still glaring at Myungsoo. She had lost her apetite and started stabbing her food viciously, the others noticed her mood change including Myungsoo.

“Hanna-ah, you shouldn’t waste food haha…”

“Tch why?!”

Dongwoo gulped and got scared.

“Hanna-ah, you should finish your food so you won’t hungry later hm?~” Woohyun gave her a cheesy smile but she only glared back t him.

“I’m not hungry anymore!”

“You’ll get skinnier if you don’t hm?”

“Hmph”

“Hanna-ah …..please eat?” Becky said in a worried tone.

“H-Hanna-ah…..”

“SHUT UP! SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!!?#!@”

They all turned to L.

“W-What?”

“If I’m not wrong, you guys are bestfriends right?”

“Y-yes.”

“THEN WHY DID YOU SAY THAT HANNA’S ONLY SUNGGYU HYUNG’S DONGSAENG HUH?”

The others were frightened by the maknae, he was the scariest when he was angry besides their leader.

“I-I didn’t mean to, i-it just slipped out by accident”

“Oh yeah, like it’s pretty normal for someone to accidentally say that their bestfriend is not actually their bestfriend and just his friend’s sister pfft”

“What’s wrong with you dude?”

“Myungsoo-ah, what happened?”

“…..It was just an accident guys! And she’s the girl I like so it just happened okay?!”

“HYUNG! JUST BECAUSE SAYING HANNA’S YOUR BESTFRIEND WILL MAKE HER NOT ACCEPT YOU!”

“YAHYAH! Stop. Let’s just sort it out. So because Lily is the girl you like, you don’t want her to know Hanna’s your bestfriend?”

“It’s not like that, I want to tell her but I thought she might misunderstand or something”

Misunderstand what? Bestfriends are bestfriends!”

“Yeah, like me and gyu gee gee kekekeke”

“Arrasso, I’ll correct her later then”

“Good.”

Hanna was still mad but also upset. Even if it was a mistake, he should’ve corrected himself when he said it by “accident”. She couldn’t hold the lump in anymore and got up to leave.

“I-I’m l-leaving!” She managed to mumble that out.

“Wait, Hanna!”

“Do you want us to walk you home today?”

“Do you want to get icecream with me?”

“Hanna-ahh~”

“Hanna….”  Mianhe, I didn't mean to, really.

Hanna ignored them and kept on walking, tears were already streaming down her face. Myungsoo watched her leave and felt really bad.

“Yah, leave her alone. L, you better resolve your problems with her.”

“Mm….”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for readingg ;DD

how was it? & guess whose appearing next? hehe.

hint : someone from Teen Top but not Ljoe or Chunji sorry ;x