Rejected.

Myungsoo-ah, come back please?

 

/outside Hanna's room/

They crowded around the door nervously. Dongwoo who was jumping before was now rubbing his hands, Woohyun fixed his hair over and over again, Sungyeol kept urging his hyung to open the door already, Sungjong clutched on to Myungsoo’s arm and took deep breaths while Hoya peeked through his hands that covered his face. The oldest paced around several times. Myungsoo just stood there with his usual poker face.

Hyung are you going to open the door or not?

Yeah hurry up!

Aw c’mon open~

“Y-yeah” Sunggyu fidgeted with his hands nervously reaching for the knob. 

Thump Thump

He could feel his heart beating rapidly and his body tensed.

Everyone took a deep breath before entering slowly. One by one, they each poked their heads to get a peek.

There on the bed lied a small fragile girl with long dark brown hair hugging a teddy bear to sleep. Her eyes were puffy from crying. She had small pale pink lips, long eyelashes, a small nose as well as a small face.

There she was, Hanna.

Wahh she’s a pretty dongsaeng Sunggyu-ah

Yeah she’s so adorable

Hyung you’re so lucky

Hehe she’ll fall for me soon

Aww, she was crying?

Is she going to wake up?

The seven boys were crowding around her bed and looked at her features one by one. They decided to look around the room before she woke up and were amazed.

Oh! She plays the violin? Hoya pointed to a case on the floor near her bed.

Woah, she’s talented!~ Sungjong said.

I bet she’s smart huh, even smarter than Sunggyu-yah, the choding exclaimed. Sunggyu shot a glare at Sungyeol.

Myungsoo was stilling looking at Hanna’s face. There was a smile on his face.

She’s pretty huh.

Hanna then suddenly opened her eyes slowly. Everyone froze what they were doing and looked in her direction. She looked around and saw seven pairs of eyes staring at her.

“…………………Who are they?”

She looked up at Myungsoo who was next to her.

Why is this guy staring at me?

Hanna sat up and fixed her hair, the guys were watching her as if she was some sort of dangerous animal. She yawned and stretched.

Weirdos. I should go practice my violin In the garden without having them stare at me.

Hanna got up and looked around for her slippers.

Yah! Aren’t you guys going to introduce yourelves? Myungsoo looked at his hyungs.

“O-oh yeah”

Sunggyu was the first to walk towards her direction.

“A-anyeoung I’m your older brother, S-“

He got cut off by Hanna as she picked up her violin case and walked towards the door.

“Whatever” She thought.

Woohyun laughed at Sunggyu, “I got this” he said as he stepped in front of Hanna.

“Annyeong! I’m Woohyunnie-ah /wink/~ But you can call me nam-“

Hanna stepped around Woohyun and continued to walk past him to the door. “Go away.”

B-bwoh? B-but..what …how? W-wait, She…She….She ignored m-me? Woohyun stood there with his mouth wide opened and couldn’t believe how this one girl had rejected him without even taking a glance at him for 5 seconds. The others who had just witnessed this scene were astonished at what Hanna had just done. She was the first girl ever to ignore namstar. Usually, a girl would’ve fainted if Woohyun had personally went up to introduce himself.

Hanna opened the door and closed it with a thud.