First day.

Myungsoo-ah, come back please?

 

So this color is gonna be Hanna, this color is gonna be Myungsoo/L, this is Becky, and this is Christal ~

& the rest will be revealed in the next chapter ;D

Enjoy~

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As Infinite entered the school, girls screamed and ran to them taking out their phones/ipods/recorders.

“OPPA!!!”

“SARANGHAEE!”

“WILL YOU MARRY ME WOOHYUNNIE?”

“SUNGGYU-SSHI, PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!!”

“HOYAAA OPPAA, TEACH ME HOW TO DANCE LIKE YOU!!”

“OMO IT’S SUNGJONGGG!! NOONA LOVES YOU!!”

Myungsoo had pulled Hanna out of the crowd away from the fan girls and turned around the corner so no one could see them.

Woah, oppas sure are famous. How come you pulled me aside hm?”

Hanna looked at Myungsoo curiously.

“There’s something I need to tell you Hanna-ah”

“Hm, what is it?”

“…………..Hanna-ah”

“Hm?”

“Don’t call me Myungsoo-oppa anymore okay? Call me L-oppa arasso?”

“E-Eh? Why not?”

“Just cause well, L sounds cooler~ And girls like cool guys right?”

“………….”

Aw c’mon Hanna-ah, you can still call me Myungsoo when we’re not in school okie?”

“….I guess it’s alright then”

Myungsoo lightly patted  Hanna’s head. C’mon then, kaja or else we’re be late on the first day of highschool~”

Hanna gave a weak smile. Oh I guess so.

“Oh yeah, Myung-I mean L-oppa, you and the guys didn’t mass copy my face again right?

“Hehe ….uhhh no…of course not. By the way, I have to introduce you to someone later”

“You’re lying right? You and oppas did do something again right? And who is this person?”

“Well…we didn’t mass copy your face again since we didn’t have time to but it’s better than last time hehe and this person is the person I like okay?~”

“W-what? Since when did you have someone you like and how come you never told me huh?”

"Er…well heh mianhe Hanna-ah, I just well …couldn’t find the right time to tell you?”

Myungsoo blushed and gave Hanna his crooked smile.

“So you thought the first day of school was the right time?”

“It’s not like that Hanna-ah, it’s not like I was going to keep it from you forever okay?~ Don’t be mad at me hm?”

“Tch, whatever.”

“H-Hanna-ah! Wait!”

As Hanna walked away, she felt tears streaming down her face. She wiped it quickly and saw her two friends at the entrance. She checked her watch, 15 minutes before school starts.

Oh Hanna, where were you? And why are you crying?”

“What happened?”

Hanna opened but nothing came out, her head repeated the same thing over and over again, “This person is the person I like okay?~”

More tears came out of her eyes and she started sobbing.

M-M-Myungsoo o-o-oppa”

“W-what’s wrong Hanna-ah?”

“What about Myungsoo oppa?”

Becky and Christal hugged their friend and patted her back.

After Hanna calmed down, she told them what happened with Myungsoo.

“No way!”

“Mhm”

“But how?”

“I don’t know, I ran away before I could ask him.”

“Ehhh, must be tough for you.” Becky patted her shoulder.

“Do you know who she is?”

Hanna shook her head and looked down in defeat. /sigh/

“We better get going though, we only have 5 minutes before the bell.

“Mm”

The three of them walked inside the school and everyone was looking at them.

“Why are they staring at us? Do we look weird or something?”

“I-I don’t that’s it, umm guys? I think you should look over there”

Becky pointed to a huge banner that said “ Anyone who bothers Infinite’s dongsaeng will suffer consequences.”

On the bottom of the banner had their names on it, Hwang(or Kim) Hanna, Chu Becky, and Im Christal.

/sigh/ “Mianhe, I didn’t know”

“It’s fine, I figured that something like this might happen”

“Yeah, at least they didn’t mass copy our faces”

It’s gonna be a long day, Hanna thought. First I find out Myungsoo oppa doesn't like me but instead another girl and then this? ;_;

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading c;

I hope it wasn't too confusing~

Ooooo love rival soon ;D