Breakfast.

Myungsoo-ah, come back please?

 

When Hanna was done dressing up, she went into Sunggyu’s room to wake him up.

After kicking his , pinching him, throwing pillows at him, tickling him, and jumping on him, Sunggyu finally woke up.

Finally, gyu-oppa!

Hanna pushed Sunggyu towards the bathroom and went down to the kitchen to make breakfast.

There was a note on the table for the both of them.

Sorry but umma and appa had to go to work early, we might be back late today so don’t stay up for us okay? Here is some cash for you guys. Love you, umma and appa.

Hanna placed it back on the table and went to open the fridge. She got used to her parents having to work early and come home late so she learned to cook by herself.

Hm, what should I make today?” She looked in the fridge and found rice cakes.

“Ah! I’ll make ddeokbokki(spicy rice cakes)~” (I don’t know what people eat for breakfast in Korea lol ;x)

In the middle of cooking, the doorbell rang. Hanna went to open the door and was surprised to see Infinite at the door.

“What are you guys doing here?”

Woohyun ran and gave her a bear hug. “I missed you Hanna-ah” he said as he hugged her tightly.

But Hyunnie oppa, we saw each other yesterday”

“I still missed you, didn’t you?”

Before Hanna could answer, Sungyeol pushed Woohyun away.

Don’t listen to him, he’s just using his butter again. We’re here to take you to school~”

Dongwoo sniffed the air and his eyes sparkled. “Is that ddeokbokki?”

“Mm, you guys wanna eat breakfast too?”

They all nodded their heads and headed towards the kitchen.

Hoya walked by and patted your head, “You’re growing”. He smiled and walked away.

Sungjong greeted Hanna excitedly. “Are you excited for highschool?”

“Kind of?”

“It’s okay, I’m nervous too but don’t worry, hyungs will protect us if anything happens”

“Mm”

Myungsoo pulled Hanna into a hug, “hi bestie”

“Hi bum”

“Pfft, hobo”

“You’re the one living in a box outside my house dummy~ Mehrong~”

Myungsoo messed up Hanna’s hair completely and laughed walking away.

Over on the floor, Woohyun was still there fake sobbing and was “hurting” because of Sungyeol’s push. “Pfft, I didn’t push that hard geez. Stop acting so dramatic”

Woohyun pouted at Hanna and pointed at Sungyeol, “ Hanna~!! Hyunnie oppa is being bullied”

C’mon Hyunnie oppa, get up.”  Hanna helped him up from the floor.

By the way, where’s Sunggyu hyung?” Sungjong asked her.

“I don’t know, he’s still in the bathroom I think but he’s taking so long”

They all went up to the bathroom and opened the door to reveal Sunggyu sleeping on the toilet. All of the them burst into laughter and instantly took out their phones to snap pictures.

Wah, daebak!” Sungyeol who couldn’t stop laughing suggested they prank him.

Everyone took a different colored pen and drew all over his face then snapped a picture on Sunggyu’s phone setting it as his wallpaper.

Then after they were done drawing on his face, Hanna went and shook Sunggyu.

“Oppa! Oppa! Wake up~” Hanna shook him several times until he finally woke up.

“H-huh? What happened and why is Infinite here?”

“You fell asleep on the toilet silly and they’re here to walk me to school”

Behind them, Infinite were giggling at Sunggyu.

“C’mon hurry up and wash up before we’re late on the first day oppa”

Hanna and others quickly ran out of the bathroom laughing and closed the door.

/after a few minutes/

Everyone heard a scream from the bathroom and burst out laughing.

Sunggyu came out of the bathroom and looked at the victums.

YAH! YOU GUYS, YOU’RE ALL DEAD. HANNA, YOU TOO! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME!@!@ AISH.”

They were still laughing after Sunggyu went back in the bathroom.

/At breakfast/

Woah, this is delicious Hanna-ah” Hoya said as he ate the ddeokbukki.

“Mm, it’s daebak!” Dongwoo agreed as he chugged down the ddeokbukki.

Hanna smiled and laughed at them. “Dongwoo, eat it slowly before you get a stomachache~”

Everyone was chattering happily except for Sunggyu who ate at the sofa ignoring them.

Woohyun went over to Sunggyu and did some failed aeygo.

“Aww, gyu-ah ~ we’re sorry oh?” /kisses and greasy hearts to the max x1000000000/

Woohyun tried feeding Sunggyu ddeokbukki but got ignored. /pouts/

Hanna went over and tried too.

Aw oppa, we’re sorry” /puppy face/

When that didn’t work, she went and kissed his cheek.

Opppppaaa~~”

Fine, only for you Hanna-ah~ But don’t do it again!”

Sungyeol walked over to Sunggyu, “Hyung, you got a text message”

Sunggyu opened his phone and saw that his wallpaper had changed to the picture they took of him sleeping on the toilet.

YAH~!!!!”

Sungyeol laughed and so did the others.

Aish, whatever let’s go to school already”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading ;<

Okay so i've decided to use different colors for each member in the next chapter. Tell me if it's confusing though since there's a lot of characters ;<

Enjoy~