Blind Date.

Myungsoo-ah, come back please?

 

Myungsoo/L, Hanna, Lily, L.joe.

Enjoy reading! ^^

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hanna sat down at a table in the café. It had been a month since she had talked to Myungsoo though it wasn’t really her fault. She did admit she was trying to avoid Myungsoo but he didn’t notice either way cause he was always busy now ever since he got a girlfriend. Myungsoo and Lily were always elsewhere at lunch probably being all lovey-dovey. Then afterschool, they would always have a date or a “study” session.  And all month long, Becky kept pestering Hanna to go on the blind date with her dad’s friend’s son. Soon enough, Hanna gave in and just accepted. Here she was now, waiting for that guy. The bells of the café door jingled and in came a guy with pink hair wearing sunglasses. He strode across the café with girls all captivated by him and he stood in front of Hanna. (guess who ;DD)

 

Erm….Hi, are you Kim Hanna-sshi?

 

….Yes.

 

Oh okay, Hi I’m Lee Byunghun but you can call me L.Joe.

(Supa Luv era xD with pink hair hehe)

 

Hi….L.joe.

 

L.Joe took a sit across from Hanna. Both of them were silent and it was awkward.

 

So… your dad is friends with Becky’s dad…?

 

Er…yeah. So…..can I be honest?

 

Sure.

 

I only came here because Becky forced me to so if you’re looking to date me, I’m not—

 

It’s fine, I’m not interested either. Becky kept pestering me so…. Yeah.

 

Woah, you’re so straightforward. Any girl from my school would’ve wanted to date me.

 

Oh well… I’m sorry I’m not part of your fanclub? I guess Becky forgot to tell me that you’re some kind of idol.

 

/Ljoe laughs/

 

You’re quite funny but well since we’re here, we might as well get to know each other. You’re really only here because Becky was pestering you?

 

Yup you too?

 

Haha yeah, she really does have the power to make someone do something.

 

Yeah lol. So are you like older or younger than I am?

 

2nd year in highschool, you?

 

Aw, I’m younger. 1st year.

 

Aww sweet, a freshmen huh?

 

Psh so what if I’m a freshie hm?

 

Tsktsk, respect your elders Hanna-SSHI.

 

Uhhuh Uhhuh.

 

The two of them stayed for an hour learning each other’s favorite things and laughing in between. Their awkwardness went away and they had gotten more comfortable. Still laughing, Hanna clutched onto her stomach but didn’t hear the bells jingle at the door. A couple walked in.

 

/Myungsoo’s POV/

 

I walked in holding hands with Lily and looked around the café for an empty table. The only table left was across some pink haired dude’s table. So I had no other choice but to take it. I looked at the back of the girl that sitting with the pink haired dude. What kind of girl would go out with a dude who has pink hair? And what kind of guy would dye his hair pink anyway? But she did look familiar.

I shook it off and just went to the empty table with Lily. We walked by them and the girl was laughing but I didn’t get a close look at her face. Lily took a seat with her back parallel to the pink hair dude’s and I took the other seat across from her. The girl across from our table stopped laughing and I look up to see …….HANNA?!

 

Our eyes met and we both looked away. I couldn’t believe it, Hanna, for the first time was out with a different guy besides me or Infinite …and Niel. For some reason, I felt it was wrong for her to be with some random dude and the thought of it made me angry.

 

Are you okay honey?

 

Huh? Oh yeah, I was just … never mind. You want anything to drink or eat?

 

Hm…a fruit smoothie and apple pie?

 

Sure, I’ll get it for you. Just wait a sec, kay?

 

Okay, thank you jagiya.   Geez what an idiot, of course I'm gonna want something to drink or eat. We're in a cafe, I'm not gonna sit here and do nothing you know.

 

Myungsoo went up to the counter to order 2 fruit smoothies and a slice of apple pie. While waiting for his order, he occasionally stole glances at Hanna.

 

/Hanna and L.Joe’s side/

 

OMG!! Myungsoo oppa and Lily are having their date here!? I hope he didn’t see me …oh my god, who am I kidding!? He saw me… T_T He definitely saw me…..I mean we even had eye contact …Aish, why must we bump into each other when I’m on this “blind date” …..;_; aw damnit.

 

You okay?

 

Oh yeah, I’m fine.

 

Um…okay whatever you say alien.

 

Tch bwoh!? You’re the one with pink hair!

 

What? You don’t like it?

 

What kind of human being dyes their pink…?

 

WELL if I had dyed it brown just like EVERYONE ELSE, it’d be boring. And besides, dying it pink is unique. You don’t see some other people dying their hair pink. It’s always brown or something.

 

If you wanted to be “unique”, you should’ve dyed it rainbow! ;D

 

I’m not that crazy like you. ;P

Psh, you need to be checked into a mental hospital sir.

 

RIGHTTTT, says the one whose crazy AND weird~

 

Psh bwoh!?

 

Hanna playfully slapped L.Joe and they laughed. Behind them, Myungsoo was watching them and shot lasers at L.Joe. Just then, his order came.

 

“Sir, your order is here”

“Sir?”

 

The worker tapped on Myungsoo’s arm. “Sir? Sir?”

 

WHAT!?@#

 

Everyone in the café stared at Myungsoo. He immediately realized what he had did.

 

“Y-Your order is here”

 

S-Sorry …

 

Myungsoo walked back to the table with the tray.

 

What happened with you?

 

Nothing … I just snapped out of no where.

 

Did something happen?

 

Um ..no…it’s just …haha nothing.

 

Are you sure you’re feeling okay?

 

…Yeah, I’m fine.

 

/Back to Hanna and L.joe/

 

Um…awkward ….

 

Yeah …haha …so wanna leave now?

 

Sure, we’ve been here for like 2 hours.

 

C’mon let’s go.

 

Hanna and L.joe both took their leave. As they were leaving, Myungsoo watched their backs. Lily noticed L staring behind her so she turned around but she didn’t see Hanna or L.joe. She waved her hand in front of his face.

 

You there?

 

Huh oh yeah.

 

What were you staring at?

 

Huh? Nothing … I thought I saw something..

 

Something like what?

 

Ah just nothing. Eat your pie ^^

 

/Later that night/

 

/Text message sound/

 

Hanna opened up the text.

 

Message from Myungsoo oppa:

Who was that today?

 

To: Myungsoo oppa

Erm….just a friend? He’s Becky’s dad’s friend’s son….hehe

 

From: Myungsoo oppa

So? Why were you with him?

 

To: Myungsoo oppa

Er…..cause it was a blind date set up by Becky?

 

From: Myungsoo oppa

YOU WERE ON A BLIND DATE!?@# HOW COME YOU DIDN’T TELL ME!?

 

To: Myungsoo oppa

…..erm….well you were busy anyway! You’re always somewhere else on dates or whatever so it’s fair!

 

From: Myungsoo oppa

….Mianhe … D:

Can I call you?

 

To: Myungsoo oppa

….are you really sorry? Hmph and yeah I guess so.

 

/Hanna’s ringtone /

Hello?

Hey…

Um…hi?

 

It was the first time in a month since Hanna has heard Myungsoo’s voice again. She felt her stomach get butterflies and her legs turning into jello.

 

On the other side, Myungsoo felt relieved to hear her voice. He couldn’t tell if it was because it had been almost a month since he’s talked with Hanna or because he was just happy.

 

For the whole night, they stayed up and caught up with each other. When Myungsoo and Hanna finished talking, they hung up. Both of them had smiles on their faces. Myungsoo agreed to go back to lunch again instead of having so much dates. On his phone, Lily had sent him text messages while he was talking to Hanna and felt bad and good at the same time. He had heard his bestfriend’s voice that he hadn’t heard in a long time but ignored his own girlfriend. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading~ ^^

I'll update soon~ on the weekend ~