Dongsaeng.

Myungsoo-ah, come back please?

 

/school playground/

Sunggyu-ah! ~  I heard you’re going to have a new dongsaeng-ah and from America too~ Is she pretty? How old is she? Does she like dinosaurs? Kekeke, I can’t wait to meet her, right guys? Dongwoo laughed as he turned to five other boys. Hyung, it’s true right? Then I can be an oppa! Sungjong smiled excitedly.

Mhm, it’s true. My umma said umma’s bestfriend passed away so we’re going to take care of her daughter. I think she’s around Jongie’s age ;<

Wahh ~ “Is she going to go to school with us too?” Hoya asked with a smile on his face.

Hmm….I guess so?

Jeongmal? Assa!~ Woohyun started throwing hearts everywhere around the playground which made all the girls swoon over him in glee.

Yahyahyahyah! Don’t you dare go near her or else! /Sunggyu squints his eyes at Woohyun/

Aww waeeee? Woohyun made a crying puppy face at the older boy.

Pfft, he looks like a hamster! Sungyeol chuckeld.

BWOH!@?! Sunggyu started to chase Sungyeol around the playground.

/10 minutes later/

“Do you regret what you said?”

………………no

/whack/

AH! Aishh….! ;_; You didn’t have to whack me and it’s not my fault you resemble a hamster!

Psh, I’m your hyung! Is this how you treat an elder?!

HYUNG? MORE LIKE AHJUSSI HAHA!

Sunyeol and Sunggyu continued to bicker back and forth while the others just laughed at them.

Myungsoo sat up and chuckled at his hyungs. “These pabos” he thought. 

“Myungsoo-ah” Mm? he glanced at the maknae. “Are you excited to meet our dongsaeng?”

….I don’t know. Should I be?

Of course! She’s going to be our new friend xD We’re getting a new friend, aren’t you happy?

“I guess”

Hyung, you should be more happy then~ SUNGJONG-AH COME HERE!

Aish wae?! YAH JUST COME HERE! Aish, arasso arasso Sunggyu hyung!

“See ya Myungsoo-ah”

We get a new friend…huh? I guess it sounds fun, at least it won’t be boring anymore with these morons, Myungsoo chuckled to himself.

“I hope she’s cute” he thought.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for readingg ;D

I hope you enjoyed this short chapter ;<