The Final Mission (PART 2)

Hello Baby With TVXQ!!!! [HIATUS]

finally i updated... hehe sorry for the long waited -bow- :( enjoy reading ne~ keke ^_^ want double update or not?? haha

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Author POV

“Junsu-ah!!” From far away Yoochun was shouted Junsu name. Junsu was turned his head when he heard someone was calling his name. It indeed Yoochun who calling him.

“Ah~ Yoochun-shi.” He wave to Yoochun.

“What you mission?” Yoochun ask Junsu.

“I need to put kid to their bed. How about you?”

“Ah~ same with me then. Kaja~ we need to hurry. We don’t have enough time.” Junsu just nodded while Yoochun was too anxious to complete it. The time remaining is 50 minutes more. They greeted one of the staff and they were headed to kid room.

 

Changmin POV

“Change the diapers for baby??? I don’t know how to do it. Ottoke. Hyung, you can help me right?” I ask the cameraman. He just smile and with the look I-didn’t-allow-help-you. Aish~ I was frustrated now. I hope at least Jaejoong hyung will do same mission with me. I greet some staff at there and follow one of them inside the room.

 

Author POV

The staff that waited them gives another card to them.

“I wonder how many card they will give to us.” Junsu was chuckled when heard Yoochun said.

“All of you already know the mission right? Now I need you to find this kid and do your mission. To make it success takes the ceremony photo. Your destiny will be decided if you can come back at starting point (the early place where you get the instruction for first mission) before the finish time”

“That’s mean we need to bring our photo and the thing that we buy in the first mission to the PD then?” Junsu ask Yoochun.

“Erm~ seem like that. Well, we don’t have time left. We need find this baby. Her name is Lee Min Young. We need to find her faster kaja~”

“Ah~ Chun-ah, I think we need to split, because it will make easier to find her. You find at other side while me at other side. If you see her first just give a call.”

“Arasso. See you then.” From there both of them were split. The room is kind of big and plus not easy to find because there are kid everywhere.

“-sigh- I alone now. Well, I must show that I can do it right? Let’s find him now. His name is Kim Hyung Min.” Changmin greet some women at there.

After Jaejoong and Yunho read their mission card,

“Let’s hurry up and split. It’s was easier to find him then rather we go together. If you get him first call me.” Jaejoong was very impatient since this is their last mission and everything was decided whether they can make it on time or not.

“Relax Jaejoongie. Make sure you remember his name.” Yunho look was calmed even though he too was nervous. He reminds the old one.

“What his name again?” Jaejoong ask Yunho. Yunho just shook his head.

“His name is Choi Min Soo. Make sure you remember his name.”

“Haha arasso~ I remember it. See you later.” Both of them parted from each other.

 

Changmin POV

How the kids look? What the kid age? Aish~ PD-nim really something. I think better I greet some of them. I can see some of them was whispering, maybe they think what I doing here right? Well, if all of you want to know make sure watch this Hello Baby this season hehe :D

“Annyeong eomeoni. Can I ask something?” The mother just nodded.

“I now in the middle of mission to find the kid. By the way is your kid name Kim Hyung Min?” I waited patiently for the eomeoni to answer me. She shook her head.

“Owh~ arasso. Gomawo. Mianhae take your time eomeoni.” I bowed to her. Ah~ wrong person. I need to find right now. I just looked at camera with my face I-in-give-up-state. Wait, wait!!! I know what to do. I just smart. Why I not think this earlier. I just grin meanwhile the cameraman look me with are-you-ok look.

 

Jaejoong POV

After we separate from each other, I start my research. Well to find kid of course. Erm~ I should focus to boy and what his name again?? Choi… Choi… Seung Won?? Ani~ ani, his name is different. Look like the name of scary hunter in Running Man. That boy name like his. What the scary hunter man name then??? I just let a heavy sighed come out from my mouth.

“Choi Min Soo-shi!!!!!” I heard the women call his son name. I look at the direction. The kid was running away from his mother. I just chuckled look at the scene. So, cute. But I think I have heard that name before but at where? Then, my phone was ring make I was awakening from my dream.

“Erm~ Yunho-ah. Waeyo??”

“Ani~ I want to ask whether you have found Choi Min Soo or not.”

Choi Min Soo. Hurm~ I think I have heard this name before. Eh~ wait. That kid. Owh man. You are great. How come you forgot that name? Aish~

“Yunho-ah, come to my place. I have found him. Pali!!!!” I cut off my telephone and search that kid back.

 

Yunho POV

“Annyeong eomeoni. May I ask what his name?” I ask one mother at there while watching the little boys playing with his toys.

“His name is Choi Min Ho. Wae?”

“Ah~ aniyo. Anyway gomawo eomeoni.” I bowed to her and search again. It’s too difficult. What if we fail? Andwea!!! I really want to do it.

“Did Jaejoong already find the kid or not?” I wonder why he not calls me. I think I should call him.

“Erm~ Yunho-ah. Waeyo??”

“Ani~ I want to ask whether you have found Choi Min Soo or not.” Then, he paused for a few seconds.  

 “Yunho-ah, come to my place. I have found him. Pali!!!!”  

“Ah~ Jae, Jae!!!” He cut our conservation again. I think better I go there. My pace look like I not walk but rather running even though it just besides.

“Jae-ah, waeyo?” I ask him, he look left and right. And his gaze make me wondered what his see.

“Look at the kid that wearing red shirt. He is Choi Min Soo. I forgot his name before.” He just smiles innocently towards me. I just shook my head.

“You never change. Kaja~” Both of us go to the kid direction.

 

Junsu POV

Where the kid huh? Lee Min Young-shi, where are you hiding huh? I not harm you. I must be crazy talk like this even though no one hears what I said. I just chuckled when I say that. I can see some of the women at there, seem know me.

“Annyeonghaseyo~” I greeted them. All of them look like in fangirling mode. Hehe :D. Some of them come to me to having a handshake.

“Junsu-shi, why are you here?” One of them asks me.

“Ah~ I need to find one kid. Her name is Lee Min Young-shi. Well, better said I in middle of doing some mission.” They just nodded.

“Do your best ne~ Junsu fighting!!!” They do some encouragements to me. I feel honor towards them. Then, my phone was ringing.

“Yo, Junsu-ah, come at my place. I already find her.”

“Arasso~ I come at there. Wait for me.” I excused myself from them.

“How come Yoochun already find her? We just separate not a while ago and I even do not start my searching yet.” I just pouted towards camera.

 

Yoochun POV

“I just hope it’s not too hard to find her eh.” The place that I enter is the baby room. Some of them were playing with their toys and friends while some of them were sleeping. So cute.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Can I ask something?” I ask the babysitters at there. She seems shock see me here. I just smile to her.

“Ah~ ne, ne. What can I help you?” She looks shy and erm... well kawai hehe. Aish~ whatever I need to focus.

“Actually did you happen know the kids name Lee Min Young?”

“Jakkaman~” I followed her towards her desk. She opens the book and searching for the name. I think maybe that book is for kid name in case something happen. I can hear that she was mumbled something but I can’t get what she say. I hope she not cursed me.

“Mr. Yoochun-shi, ne~ I know her. Follow me I will show you.” I glad that she willing to help me.

“Gomawo.” After she shows where Min Young located, I called Junsu. Better we do this faster.

“Yo, Junsu-ah, come at my place. I already find her.”

“Arasso~ I come at there. Wait for me.” Better I approach her first before Junsu come.