Mwo!!!!

Hello Baby With TVXQ!!!! [HIATUS]

 

hey~ guys!!! keke i update it!! hehe i thought i wouldn't be able to update but yeah~ here!!! keke :D i had deleted chap 7 n 8 because it's not the update. still remember the day that i said i will move to livejournal?? well, i want to keep my fanfics here that's why i delete that chapter.. hehe anyway enjoy~ comment n subscribe is much2 appreciate XD -wink2, mehrong- :p 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After their day full with mysteries, they headed back to their dorm. They look like really tired.

“Ok everyone, get a better sleep ok. Tomorrow all of you have scheduled to attend. The scheduled will start at evening and tomorrow morning I will tell rest about your day tomorrow. I don’t want any of you wake up late or have swollen face or eye bags tomorrow. Junsu, Changmin better you not play your games. Go sleep, arasso. Yunho take a good look at your member.”

Yunho just nodded while Changmin and Junsu just smile shyly. Jaejoong and Yoochun just chuckled.

“Now you can go. Good night.”

The Dong Bang boys move out from their car and waved to their manager. As the car just nowhere in their sight, Junsu growled in dissatisfaction.

“I want to bet this monster in game. Aish~ how come Kibum hyung know about it?? Hyung~ please~ this time only.”

Junsu try to begging his hyung.

“Mianhae Su-ah, I can’t help you this time. Well, he really knows us very well that’s why he says it.” Yunho said as he patted Junsu head.

“Min-ah~”

Junsu make pleading face towards maknae. The maknae just sigh. Well he can’t refuse with that kind of look but not always. He decides to help his hyung with that because he also wants to play a game.

“Hyung~ jebal!! This time only. After we finish first round then we will go to sleep. Jebal hyung~”

Changmin try to pleading Yunho.

“Min-ah, I doesn’t know that you know how to pleading too huh?? As I remember, if you want something, you will be a bit violent towards us. erm~ weird.”

Yoochun said in mocking tone while smirk. Changmin just glare to him.

“I just a bit tired today to do some violent thing to you. That’s why I change my style but only today.”

He said while fixed his eyeglass.

“You already said that you are tired right? So, no game and just go to sleep.”

Jaejoong said in demanding voice after just be quiet a long time.

“But hyung. If I not play game before I sleep, I couldn’t get a better sleep too. Right, Junsu hyung?”

“Ne~ I agree. Please hyung~”

Both of them clasped their hand as sign of their pleading. Yunho and Jaejoong look at each other as Yoochun just rolled his eyes disbelief what he see now. He wonders how come his evil maknae can plead to them. Incredible scene indeed. If they say about it to their Cassie maybe they not believe it.

“No. this time I wouldn’t go on with your pleading. If both of you stubborn, you know what happen right?”

Yunho said with stern voice while eyeing his both brothers. As Jaejoong open their dorm, all of them enter their house.

“But hyung please~”

 Changmin still try hard to make his leader change his mind even thought he know, if he already decide on something he never change it except they are someone who can change his leader mind. Not other than Jaejoong hyung. The leader looks like still in his decision.

“Jae hyung~”

Now he changes his attack to Jaejoong. Jaejoong look like taken aback by his maknae behavior. Changmin really look pathetic. His heart somehow soft seeing his maknae pleading like that.

“Yunnie-ah, just allow them to play please. Didn’t that they said after first round they will go to sleep?”

Jaejoong said with soft voice hope that it can make the leader change his decision. Yoochun just giggle watching the scene in front of him. He just little bit regret because he just slipped out the great opportunity like that. If he have camera he very sure that he will capture and video this scene.

“I can’t. I wouldn’t change my decision Joongie-ah. Tomorrow I guess we will face another hectic day. Better get enough sleep.”

After put his shoes on the rack, Yunho enter their house. Jaejoong just shrugged his shoulder when Changmin look at him. Jaejoong and Yoochun follow the leader stepped but Yoochun still managed to tap his maknae shoulders and give the look fighting while holding his laugh. Changmin just sent him death glare.

“Junsu hyung, wae you not say anything? Why only I who work for it, huh?”

Changmin face Junsu who look like in another world after they enter their living room.

“Junsu hyung, hyung~”

Changmin shake Junsu shoulders violently before Yoochun pull out Changmin from shaking Junsu more.

“Uh~ uh?? Wae, wae??”

Junsu asked in a dazed voice.

“Hyung~ are you ok? Wae you look like your soul in other place?”

Yunho and Jaejoong come to their place after heard some commotion from their brothers.

“Urm~ well. I... I... erm~ just… didn’t that all of you heard some weird voice?”

All of them look at Junsu with their eyes widened.

“Weird voice?”

All of them try to listen but only the silent hitting them.

“Are you really felt tired??”

Yoochun put his hand on Junsu forehead to check the temperature but his temperature seem ok.

“Aniyo~ jinjja. I heard some weird voice like kid voice.”

Junsu insist the ‘voice’ that he heard is kid voice. They feel unsure about that and decide that Junsu should get sleep.

“I think you really need to get better sleep Junsu. You seem really tired. Or maybe you are thinking too much about the kid. Go sleep ne~”

Jaejoong pat Junsu head and smile to him. Junsu just titled his head in the confusion.

“Hyung~ I think we need to cancel to play game. With your condition, I feel bad if I win because it’s look like I easily win over you.”

“Mwo?? Ani, ani. We should play. I don’t care. Hyung~ please, this time only.”

Upon hearing the word game, Junsu immediately pleads his leader. All of them were confused with the Junsu sudden behavior. They definitely think that Junsu need a rest.

“Aniyo. I say I can’t, I can’t. So, go sleep now. You are too tired Junsu-ah. Better sleep. Tomorrow we have scheduled.”

“But hyung~ I…”

“No but, but. Go now.”

 Yunho raised his voice little bit make the latter look down and just nodded. Junsu go inside the kitchen while pouted. Changmin also headed to kitchen to fulfill his empty stomach while Yoochun sat on the couch to watching the television.

“Before sleep, take bath arasso~”

Jaejoong remind all of them.

“Ne umma~”

YooSuMin shout in unison make the latter just shook his head with a smile was curved in his lips.

“Yunnie~ why you not allow them to play. Just little bit only. Look, Junsu already sad.”

“Jaejoong-ah, didn’t that you see before? He look tired and been a dazed off. And as you can heard from the manager, we need to get enough sleep because another day will we face off, ne~”

Jaejoong just nodded with the acknowledgement.

“But at least, just consider it a bit can you. You seem persistent when you not allowed them to play their game even just for one round.”

“It’s not that I not consider about it. Did you forget? Before this, they also say they only play for one round only. Ok I let it go but you know they not play one round but indeed they play I don’t know how many round they had. Because of that, they look tired and when we had our practiced before they seem lack of energy. And you know the result about that right?? That’s why I need to be firm this time. I can’t pamper them too much.”

“Owh the day that they didn’t sleep right?”

“Ye~ that’s why I didn’t allow them to do same mistake again. You can’t be soft hearted to them you know. Sometimes you need to be firm and no need to pamper them too much. As leader and big brother to them, I know my limit. You too.”

Yunho said while smile plastered in his face. Jaejoong was chuckled and nodded at same time.

“Arasso big boss. With your command I will do it.”

Jaejoong make his hand like salute to Yunho. Yunho just chuckled seeing Jaejoong behavior.

“Now go to sleep. It’s getting late now.”

“Arasso. Ah~ before you sleep make sure you take a bath.”

“I know.”

 As Yunho was walking up to go to his room, he saw Yoochun was watching television.

“Not sleep yet??”

“Later”

The latter just answer nonchalantly with his eyes still on television.

“Sleep now!!”

“After this. It’s funny hyung. Want to join?? I...”

Before Yoochun could finish his sentence, he quickly gets up from couch and turn off the TV.

“Good night hyung~”

He runs up to his room.

“You are at it again.”

Jaejoong just shook his head after out from kitchen. Yunho just sigh.

 

Yoochun POV

I sat at my bed and let out a sigh. Gah~ Yunho hyung really something. The way he looks. It really makes me shiver. What scary leader. I wonder what has gotten him today that can make he like that. The look like can eat you alive. It’s about the show that we will do it later or what??? –sigh- Ah~ I don’t care anymore. I was lying in my comfy bed. It really makes me want to sleep. But Jaejoong hyung said, we need to take a bath before that. It’s not the first time actually he remind us. Every time he will remind us the same thing but I take it as not a big deal. Well, he will furious when he see I still in the same cloth and smelly when I not take bath before sleep. Another weird hyung I have. Haha. Anyway I was glad to have them as my member. Not as member of group but also as my family.

“-Sigh- can I just sleep without taking a bath. Erm~ I will sleep 10 minutes then I up to take shower. Owh yea, that’s right.”

I smile thinking about my plan. Before I can drift to my dreamland, I heard someone screaming.

“Who was screaming at this hour huh?? It’s time to sleep guys.”

I was murmured my word while message my neck. It’s really disturbing my sleep. Before I could continue my sleep, I heard some commotion outside my bedroom. I lazily get up from my comfy bed and headed to my door. I turn the knob and heading to where the commotion happen.

“Huh?? Did something happen?? Guys, mind to tell me what…”

Before I could finish, I was left speechless in what I have seen. I was gasped for a while and look at my member.

 

Yunho POV

I wonder what happen to me today. It’s seem after we finish our recording, I was been a hot tempered. What’s the reason huh?? And also I have this uneasy feeling inside my heart. Could this is the reason why I been like this? Mianhae guys~ hyung not mean anything to you. I just… argh~ whatever, I must be firm to all of you this time. After I talk with Jaejoong before, at least I can feel my heart at bit ease. I can feel that my eyes feel heavy this time.

“Better I take bath before that.”

I took my towel and headed to my bathroom. I took my toothbrush and after put my toothpaste, I start to brush my teeth. Suddenly, someone was screaming outside.

“Ouch.”

I look at my teeth who been bleeding because my toothbrush was knocking my teeth when I heard the scream. Immediately I wash out my mouth and make my way from my bedroom to outside where the screaming happens.

“What the hell happen huh?? Why screaming suddenly?? And don’t you know; NOW IT’S …”

Before I could finish my word, someone hand already covering my mouth, prevent me from scream. From that hand I know who the owner one.

“Shh... keep quiet.”

The owner speaks to me. After he releases his hand from my mouth, I face him.

“What are you doing huh?? Why I need to keep quiet?? Why I….”

He covers my mouth again. What the hell had happen?? He just shows the room with his mouth. I eyed the room that he show and found that Junsu eyes was widened open while his hand in his mouth. I looked at where his gaze is and it’s totally shock me. I gasped for a while and look at Jaejoong and he just shrugged his shoulders. I decide to make a move.

 

Jaejoong POV

After I have talk with Yunho, I headed to kitchen to drink some water. As usual the food monster already at there. When I was entering, I saw Junsu was headed out from kitchen.

“Where are you going?”

“Huh? Ah~ I want to go music room for a while.”

He said with smile plastered on his face. I just nodded to him. Before that I clearly see, that he was sad, now he show happy smile. Well, he someone who never let any sad thing inside his heart, if he was angry or sad it’s only temporary then he will show his cheerful side again. I think it’s enough with all had happen before to us. I just let out sigh and shook my head to get rid the painful memory from appear in my head.

“Hyung~”

“Ne??”

I turn my face to Changmin.

“Erm~ can you make me juice?? Orange juice??”

He said with his pleading face.

Sometimes you need to be firm and no need to pamper them too much. Yunho word before it make me snapped.

“No you can’t. Just drink this mineral water ne~”

I put down the mineral water that I was taking from refrigerator.

“Hyung~”

“What??”

I can’t believe that he just make a cute face to me. So rare~. I chuckled see him like that. I just shook my head and headed out from kitchen without hearing my maknae whined. I know he will force me to do it. I can see Yoochun was hurriedly go to upstairs while saying goodnight to someone. Who else if not leader??

“You are at it again.”

I just shook my head as I watch him go to his bedroom. I can hear that he just let out a sigh.

Did they already lock up the front door?’ it’s my routine before sleep to check it. After make sure it’s clear, I headed to my room at upstairs. I checked my beloved maknae and he seem enjoy eating his food and look like he doesn’t sense my presence.

“ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!” huh????

Who the one that screaming at this hour?? But I think its Junsu voice. What happen to him??? I quickly fasten my pace to his place and can see that he was standing with his hand on his mouth look like he had seen something wrong.

“Jun...Junsu.”

I try to snap Junsu from his thought.

“J… ja... Jae hyung~ at... my… room...”

He said with a stutter voice. Huh? His room? Is there something bad? I quickly take a peek at his room and the scene in front of me really unbelievable. I look at Junsu and he just shrugged.

 

Changmin POV

The negotiation with leader already fails. Aish~ hyung really something. How come he still insists with his decision? Even Jaejoong hyung can’t help us. I can hear that my stomach already begging for the food. I search at our refrigerator and found nothing to eat. Just a raw thing. Did you believe it?? NOTHING TO EAT!!! Did you want me to eat only raw meat?? Aish~ I look at our cupboard and found the cereal. At least this cereal can help me to fulfill my stomach even though I know it’s not enough for me. After I made up my cereal, I ready to eaten my food!! Yeh~ here I come.

“Come to my stomach baby~”

Huh? Did I forget something?? Let see. Ah~ water. Then, I see Jaejoong hyung talk with Junsu.

“Hyung~”

“Ne??”

“Erm~ can you make me juice?? Orange juice??”

I said as I do a pleading face. Well, I need to sacrifice for today because I lazy to get up and take by my own. Furthermore, when he make an orange juice its daebak!!! I just use it as excuse.

“No you can’t. Just drink this mineral water ne~”

He put down his mineral water that he already taken from refrigerator and gives it to me. I can’t believe it. I need to strike.

“Hyung~”

I using my last weapon to him, I know he can’t resist my cute. I believe it. Then, he just looks at me while chuckled. Then… he just walked away from me. OH MY ORANGE JUICE!!! He just left me!!!! I can’t believe it!! Usually he will fall for it but not today!!! Wae, wae?????? It’s hard to do it for me??

“Guess I don’t have any choice left –sigh-” I open the mineral water that Jae hyung just give to me while continue eating my cereal.

“ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Huk…. Huk… wa... water.”

While I have peaceful eating, one scream already made me choked by my food. Lucky for me that the water that Jaejoong hyung give still at there.

“Huh? Did Junsu hyung just screaming at this hour?? Aish~ always disturb my time to eat.”

I quickly get up from my seat and heading to Junsu hyung room while holding my unfinished cereal.

“Hyung~ what’s with the commotion??? Omo~”

I gasped seeing the view in front of me.

 

Junsu POV

How come they do not hear the voice?? Did I just delusional?? But I heard it clearly. Weird. Suddenly I feel chilling around my surrounding.

“Hoho Junsu~ you just made it up and you just thinking something weird. It’s noting happen, nothing happen.”

I calmed myself after I out from the music room. Even though I bit disappointed that I can’t play a game but the voice that I heard really bugging me. As I open the door, the scene that was greet me makes me screamed.

“ARGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

AUTHOR POV

Everyone already gather in front of Junsu room. They look confused and just stare at three little creature inside his room. Since no one dare to do anything, as leader, Yunho step forward to solve this problem.

 

~so, who the little creature inside Junsu room??? the next update will come soon -mehrong-~