Weird, really weird!!!

Hello Baby With TVXQ!!!! [HIATUS]

hi guys~ here another update keke :D want to tell keep in mind that their room is bigger not small either moderate keke n sorry for my english... mianhae -bows- still in middle to learn~ n also i don't know why i keep the short update hehe READERS!!! DID ALL OF YOU FEELING ANNOYING WITH IT!!!!!!!! TELL ME, TELL ME, TELL ME!!!!!!! XD but it's fun hehe n also please, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS!!! huhu it's ok or not??? T___T anyway, enjoy reading -mehrong :p- XD 

p/s heard about PSY want his fandoms in red??? ur reaction?? me??? no, no it's belong to Cassiopeia only!!!! u know!! ONLY CASSIOPEIA!!! totally pissed with it.. ok now enjoy this at least it's can help u smile (hopefully keke) 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“They are so beautiful.”

Jaejoong look to three kid who still sleeping even though Dong Bang boys have been noise.

“I wonder who left them to our house. Poor them.”

“I don’t think they had been left to our house. Or did we enter different house??”

As Jaejoong said that, all of them were gasped except one person Yoochun. Yoochun on the other hand try to search for something as clue.

“Chun-ah, don’t make a mess!! I think we in different house. Not our house.”

Yunho scold the searching one from making a mess.

“Huh?? Yea, yea.”

Yoochun just ignore it and continue his searching.

“But we have password right??? If we can enter this house easily that’s mean it’s our house.”

“Of course this is our house hyung~ look at Junsu room. Full with our picture, his, his family, and soccer. Who else can have a room like this? So, this is our real house.”

Changmin stated the fact to them.

“But the seasang can copy it too. Exactly like his room.”

Its make all of them thinking again.

“No wonder at kitchen no food had been left except raw food. That’s mean we really in someone else house!!! Oh no~”

Changmin widened his eyes when thinking about food.

“Pabo~ of course we only have raw food because I not cook for a few days.”

Jaejoong shook his head towards Changmin statement. All of them feel frustrated. First, it’s their house or not?? Second, if it’s their house how come these kids can enter??? Third!!!

“What the hell our thinking had been like this?? Aish~”

Yunho growled with the mess that happens to them. All of them sigh at same time. Yoochun, who not include into that discussion, was standing with his hand on his waist. He looks like thinking something. Junsu room had been messed with what Yoochun had doing + the kid toys was everywhere.

 

Yoochun POV

Hurm~ which part that I missing huh?? I have search entire room. But not in my sight the clue. Huf~ I look at four of them who look like think of something. Ha~ whatever. I don’t care. I change my sight to the kid who sleeping in Junsu bed. I look deeply one by one. It’s seemed at there. But where??? I just let out a sigh. As I want to go to my brothers, I accidently kick something on the floor.

“Ouch~ Owh bag~ aish jinja.”

I put it back at a right place.

“Huh?? Bag???”

It snapped me. Yah!!! Park Yoochun!!! You’re indeed genius huh??? Wah!!! I proud of myself. It’s indeed the clue in one of their bag. Let’s start searching!!!!

 

Author POV

“But how come they can enter our house?? Didn’t that it’s was protected??”

“Huh??? Does its mean seasang enter our house without permission and put them on our house??”

“Gah~ it’s getting scarier.”

“So, what we need to do now???”

Four of them just let a sigh. From one to another one problem they had been face today. Not a big problem but it’s just they are feel weird only. They had been exhausted today. From the shock news that they need to been filming Hello Baby, with some ridiculous task [hey!!! U calls that ridiculous!!! T_T] and now kid in their house!!!!! What on the earth that happen??

“But make me more wonder how come they still sleeping even though Junsu already screaming??”

Changmin was in deep thinking.

“It’s because my voice not like you. You have high pitched ever compare to me. And call me hyung!!! Mehrong~”

Junsu stick out his tongue towards Changmin.

“But your voice also can wake people up dolphin. Its have high pitched too!! And I don’t want!!! ”

“Owh please~ not too high like you.”

“Owh~ really??? Care too shows me your dolphin voice not high??”

“Yup~ of course I can. I bet people will wake up immediately because of your high pitched.”

“Hoho like you are not right?? Your dolphin voice can make people deaf you know.”

“Hah~ only you. Not for others.”

Junsu and Changmin still bickering about their voice. Yunho already message his temple because of headache that he got from seeing his brother bickering.

“Jae~ you handle them.”

Yunho said while shook his head.

“Guys~ stop this girly fight. You make me and Yunho headache you know.”

“It’s not girly hyung~ it’s man fight.”

“Huh? Man fight?? Gah~ this little thing both of you want to bickering, you said man fight?? Please~ it’s not you know.”

Jaejoong rolled his eyes while saying that.

“This monster start its first hyung~”

“Yah!! Me??? I…”

“Ok stop!!! Please stop it. Both of you really make me half crazy already. Since morning until now. Aigo~ -sigh- let’s sleep we have scheduled tomorrow.”

Yunho can’t help but to stop their bickering. Not like he can’t rely to Jaejoong to stop it but he knows this bickering will continue longer. MinSu shut up their mouth when leader already spoke.

“But the kids??”

Jaejoong ask Yunho.

“Let’s them sleep. Tomorrow we will solve it. I already damn tired right now. Uggh~”

“No curse here.”

Jaejoong remind him.

“Uh~ sorry.”

Yunho just smile sheepishly to Jaejoong.

“Yoochun!!! Look at what have you done to my room!!! Gah!!!! It’s all mess!!! I don’t care later you will take the responsibility to clean my room, arasso!!!!!”

Junsu was furious when he sees his room in mess.

[Reader: Oh~ where the innocent and angel Junsu??

Changmin: Well, he human too so did you think he always be nice!!! Pftt~ he knows to angry too. But it’s not last longer of course.

Jae: ok enough min.

Changmin: -pout-]

YunJaeMin look at the mess that had been cause by Yoochun. The kids were stirred a bit with Junsu voice. Their breath was stopped a bit before they sigh with relief when the kids not wake up. All of them turn to Junsu direction. Junsu look at them and mouthed the word ‘What!!’ Changmin just murmured the word ‘Your voice!!’ Junsu not argue back because he already tired to fight with the food monster. Yoochun???

“Finally found it!!”

The only one who busy searching everywhere not aware on what had happen before. He also not hears what Junsu said earlier as he too immersed finding the clue. The fourth of them raised their eyebrows and just shrugged.

“Let’s sleep Chun.”

Yunho told Yoochun. He not even care what Yoochun had found. The most important now is he wants to be lying on his comfy bed only. Only that. All of them already out from Junsu room.

“Now where I want to sleep??”

“Go sleep with Changmin.”

“Mwo??? Me?? Wae, wae???”

“No reason. Aish~ don’t complain can you.”

The leader says with stern voice. Changmin just sigh while Jaejoong pat Changmin shoulders. No need to argue more. As usual if leader say A, the answer still A.

“Erm~ hyung. Wait let’s read this first.”

Yoochun try to stop them from enter their room. He shows them the red envelope that he found.

“Can we do it tomorrow?”

Jaejoong ask Yoochun almost pleading.

“But tomorrow is late hyung~ better now. At least we not think about it too much.”

Yoochun convince the eldest.

“-Sigh- arasso. Make it fast. We really need energy for tomorrow.”

Yunho glanced at wall clock. It’s already past 1.30 a.m.  They gather around Yoochun to take a look. Yunho feel something was tugging his shirt but he ignore it. Until,

“Appa~”

 

~mwo?? Did the kid wake up?? Or someone else??~