SHOCK NEWS!!!

Hello Baby With TVXQ!!!! [HIATUS]

 

“Annyeonghaseyo.” They politely greet the staff at the restaurant. One of the staff there show them their seat.

“All of you already order the food right?” One of worker ask them.

“Ne~”

“Wait a minute. We in middle of preparing it.” They just nodded and smile.

“Where manager hyung? Did not that he will be here first?” Junsu curious.

“Maybe he go to toilet.”

“Hyung, I feel like I have seen some familiar people here. Seem like I have seen them somewhere but..” Junsu feel weird suddenly. He look the people besides them.

“Junsu-ah, wae suddenly you feel like that? Don’t look them eat. They surely will feel uncomfortable to eat.” Yunho tell Junsu. Junsu just nodded.

The worker at there come with their food. All of them was very excited to eat because all of them really in hungry mode.

“I will eat well.” All of them say at same time.

“Doesn’t that is weird that manager hyung not back yet?” Yoochun suddenly asked them while eat. They just nodded. Suddenly the phone was ringing.

“Manager hyung” Yunho said.

“Loud speaker hyung.”

“Annyeong, Yunho-shi.” Manager voice was heard over the phone.

“Ne~ annyeong hyung. Where are you? You said you want to said something important to us.” Yunho ask their manager. All of them carefully heard their conservation.

“Actually, mianhae that I doesn’t show up but later you will find out why I not show up. Just want to tell you that the food already being pay and good luck.” Then the manager hung up his phone. All of them was puzzled.

“Good luck for what?” Jaejoong ask in confusion. All of them just shake their head. Then suddenly, one writer came with the note in his hand. He give to Yunho.

“Gomawo.”

“To TVXQ we want to say congratulations for your comeback.” All of them nodded. Then, they continued read,

“We have great news to all of you, since it’s for your comeback we have present as well. All of you will be casted in Hello Baby and be father to kids/baby.” All of them feel speechless. They just look each other.

“Hel….lo Ba…by?”

“The one who take care the baby?”

“We became appa?”

“What’s that?”

“Did I read wrong?” Yunho read again. Then, what he can do is just laugh. Well if leader already laugh that's mean it's true. Then,the waiter come again with another paper.

“Did you happen to be crew of Hello Baby?” Jaejoong suspect the waiter.

“If I can.” All of them laugh to the witty waiter.

“He not.” Junsu said.

“What the mission again?” Changmin become anxious.

“To be happen, next your  desk is the crew of Hello Baby. Nice to meet all of you.”

“Eh!!!!!” All of them shout at same time. But they are lucky because at this time not many people came yet to have lunch.  Then the crew came and they greeted each other.

“Is this some kind of trick?” Jaejoong ask the crew.

“Aniyo~ it’s not trick. It’s true that all of you will be casted in Hello Baby. Everything you do a while ago also have been filming.” The PD-nim tell them. All of them now realize that there are camera surround them. What can they do is just laugh.

“So, we must take care of kid start today?” Yunho asked the PD. PD just nodded.

“Well I think it’s not that bad, right?” Yunho try to cheer up the member.

“Yeah, that’s right.” Jaejoong agree with Yunho. The only member that still in daze is Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin.

“How about the other scheduled?” Junsu asked Yunho.

“Of course our manager already arrange it. Don’t worry.” Yunho pat Junsu back. Yoochun and Changmin still laugh because they think it was ridiculous to take care the kids. Automatically all of them start to laugh again. All the crew was speechless.

“We not lying about this it’s true. Jinjja. This is the place where you can find your kid. Good luck.” The PD give the card to them. Finally they come back to their sense.

“Kaja~ we need to go now.” Yoochun tell the other member. Yoochun who doesn’t talk much and just laugh already get up from his seat. The other members follow him.

“I doesn’t know that “this day” will come.” Everyone laugh when hearing the word from Jaejoong.

p/s need to wait again to know who the baby right? haha this is the short one i think, i doesn't know it's good or not but i will try my best, fighting!! see u soon -merong- XD