Scheduled~

Hello Baby With TVXQ!!!! [HIATUS]

“Min-ah, Chun-ah, pali come here. We will be late!!”

Jaejoong was shouting from kitchen. Yunho and Junsu already seat at there and already digging their food. Just then they heard footstep from upstairs. That’s mean those two on their way. Both of them hurriedly put their belonging at couch and heading to table to digging their food.

“Why both of you late?? Didn’t that you are the earliest among us who wake up first?”

Yunho ask both of them.

“Well~ something happen before, and it takes me a long time for me to settle it down. And this is what happen.”

Changmin said as he chewing his food. 

“Can you finish up your food first before talk? And what thing that you need to settle down before? Don’t tell me it’s game.”

Jaejoong tell him about his manner. Changmin just smile sheepishly to his ‘umma’ without answer he question. He not bother to answer as he too occupied with his food. Before Jaejoong could scold him, Yunho ask the other late comer.

“And you? Any reason why you are late?”

This time Yunho ask Yoochun.

“Well~ hehe I fallen asleep.”

He just smile sheepishly towards his leader. Yunho just can shake his head over that statement. Well, he already know very well about . just then, their manager come.

“Ah~ hyung. come and eat.”

Junsu invite their manager.

“Wah~ hyung.”

Changmin was awed with his hyung behavior.

“What?”

Junsu raised his eyebrows while looking at latter. Their members just can shake their head while looking at both of them. Well, changmin always find a way to tease Junsu. They always find it amused how come Junsu does not notice it. Well, it’s show how clueless he is. XD

“You make it Jaejoong?”

Kibum sit at one of the chair at dining table while eyeing the food.

“Yup. What did you think will cook beside me? if you think it’s Junsu or Changmin, I don’t think we can eat their food, Yoochun well~ it’s hard for me to believe he will cook and Yunho –shake his head- my lovely kitchen will burn soon.”

Jaejoong said while digging his food.

“Mwo?? Yah~ hyung~ how come..”

“Tsk~ this hyung. I have ability you know.”

“Yah~ when I burn your kitchen??”

Four of them was complain about it while their manager just can sigh over their argument while take a bite of his breakfast.

“Well guys~ I don’t trust your ability yet to take care of my kitchen.”

Jaejoong said while wriggle his eyebrows. All of them just let out their dissatisfaction over it.

“Ok, ok. Enough of it. aish~ all of you always give me headache.”

Kibum shake their head while massage his temple. He pretend like he got a real headache over it.

“Well that’s how we create our bonding right?”

Yunho said while smile. All of them nodded their head, except one person,

“I don’t think so.”

Changmin said with his expressionless face. All of them look at Changmin. Sensing something wrong he lifts up his face from his ‘wife’ and look at them.

“What??”

He said while eyeing them one by one.

“Why you said like that?”

Jaejoong ask the latter.

“Uh? Which one? The what part?”

“Aniyo~ others part.”

“Did I say other part?”

“-sigh- Min~ not that. I mean i-don’t-think-so part you know??”

Jaejoong said in frustrated voice. All of them try to suppress their laugh seeing their eldest member was frustrated. Changmin who realized about it,

“Ah~ that one?? –think- Well, I don’t know to why I said that.”

“I don’t know that maknae can forget that thing easily. It’s not even a few minutes. Wah~”

Junsu was awed with Changmin behavior. Yoochun who not said anything try to suppress his laughter.

“Yah!! You~”

Changmin try to threaten his fake maknae, but before he could do it, Yunho already shot a glare to him. Junsu on the other hand just smile of victory as he mehrong his maknae. Before Changmin could do anything, he quickly washing his plate and dashing from the kitchen as fast as possible.

“-sigh- After all of you finish your breakfast, quickly gather at living room. I have something to tell.”

Kibum said as he shove the last bite to his mouth.

“No need to tell hyung, we already know.”

“As usual, right???”

The dining room then filled with their laughter except missing of one person because that person already in living room watching his soccer sport. And he already on his own world. Furthermore he even doesn’t care what happen in dining room either.

After their breakfast, all of them gather in living room. All member sit on couch while their manager stand up to give the briefing about their schedule. Even though he already told them last night, he still need to reprimand them about it.  

“Ok guys, so for today all of you need to do your practice at company. No other schedules that you need to attend so far.”

All of them nodded their head.

“So hyung only practice our dance and sing that all??”

Changmin ask his manager.

“Of course. That’s what you need to do. Well~ all of you still need to catch up in new and old cerography right?”

“Ah~ maja. We still need a lot to practice. Since we want to cerograph back our dance.”

“It has been a long time since we dance together right? With various of song and dance it sometimes took us a long time to synchronized back our form.”

Jaejoong said in matter of fact as all of them had been long separate from each other.

“But kwenchana. Since we already practice a long time, it’s only our time to nail it back only.”

All of them nodded their head over their leader statement.

“Ah~ I have something to tell you. This is the important thing actually that you need to know.”

Kibum said as he look at what he had written in his book.

“You already old hyung~”

Changmin said as he munching his snack. And where the snack could come from? Well~ only he know where he get it. And poor Junsu because Changmin don’t let him to have his snack. Kibum who heard it just let it pass because its hard for you to win over that evil maknae.

“The thing is, Hello Baby Production will come today to your house because they want to install camera around your house.”

The member just speechless on what they heard.

“Em… camera???”

“Around our house??”

“In private room and bathroom??”

“Like seriously?”

“Wow~ cool.”

Sound of Junsu cheering make them turn their head to cheerful one. He just look at them questionly.

 

Junsu POV

Wow~ to have camera around your house, doesn’t that it make you sound cool?? Why all of them act weird? It’s not like bad idea at all.

End of Junsu POV

 

“Seriously hyung it’s cool? To have it install in your bathroom and room it’s quite scary you know. Feel like someone stalking you.”

Changmin said as he was shiver when think about it.

 

Changmin POV

Seriously this hyung find it amusing. I mean common~ your private room and bathroom being installed the camera, doesn’t that it look terrifying. Doesn’t that you would be like someone was watching you. If other place I can deal with it, but not my private room. Hoho. Even I can’t do my business at there peacefully.

End of Changmin POV

 

“I don’t mind to have it install in our room, but I hope it’s not in bathroom though”

Yoochun said and receive the approval from both of their eldest member.

“But it’s privacy though to have camera install in your room.”

“Wae?? Because you can’t play your game anymore or what??”

“Or watching instead.”

Junsu innocently said it. Their hyungs just laugh out a loud when heard that.

“Yah!!!!!! Aniyo!!! It’s not that. It’s my past hyung.”

Changmin face was red because of the embarrassment.

“No need to hide or embarrass Min~ all of us know already.”

Jaejoong said as he laugh. Changmin just palm faced when heard that. He don’t want camera to be his room because he just want to play his game secretly without their manager know. That’s why he was late to finish up before. And now all mislead his intention.

Damn that hyung.

Changmin mentally cursed inside his mind.

“Haha ok kids. Enough of it. Actually I don’t know where they will put their camera because they do not give me a detail yet but sure enough it will be in your room and also part of this house. And also because we have spare room which is guest room, it will be your kid room later on.”

Kibum said after he had enough of laughter.

“That’s mean that room we need to alter bit.”

Jaejoong said as he eyeing .

“Seem like that. But we doesn’t have plan or neither we know what essential thing that we need to put at that room. I don’t think we have a lot time to made it up.”

Yoochun said as others in deep of thinking.

“Ok guys~ scratch that. You can discuss about it later. I just want inform about they coming to install it only. Because I don’t want all of you shocked when see it. Kaja~ you have scheduled now. All of you will be late soon.”

Kibum said as he look at his watch. As they don’t want to waste their time, all of them get up from their seat and take their bag to bring with them. Even though there are a lot of thing that linger on their mind.

“Ah~ I want eat!!”

Changmin said as he get up from his seat. He already feel hungry even though he just eat a few minutes ago. Well, who can blame him because that what food monster is. XD

 

Jaejoong POV

So, they will come and from that day we will be a father. Em~ what should I do then? Ah~ the room. We need to fix it. Seem like a lot of thing we need to fix at that room.

End of Jaejoong POV

 

Jaejoong still in his world. He doesn’t know that on his way to their car there are something in front of him. The result from that, he was stumble over it and lucky for him Changmin can catch him before he fall.

“Aish~ this hyung, Jinjja.”

“Clumsy as always.”

“I wonder how you take care of your kids if you clumsy like always. Hahaha”

All of them laugh when seeing their eldest clumsiness. If you not watch him carefully, who knows what happen to him.

I hope they will take care of kids really well. –sigh-

Kibum thought himself while eyeing the member one by one. He hope and hope only left for them.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

next update will come soon~ stay tuned...;)