The Final Mission (Part 1)

Hello Baby With TVXQ!!!! [HIATUS]

 

Author POV

All of them already in the counter section. After they finish doing their payment, the cashier hands out another card to them.

“What is this?” Junsu ask the cashier.

“The card.”

“Haha of course this is card. You really know how to joke around right?” Junsu was laugh with the cashier.

“I know this will happen.” Jaejoong was sigh while take the card from the cashier.

“Kamsahamnida.” He then goes outside to read the card. Yoochun, Changmin and Yunho just speechless while get their own card.

“So, it’s true what Jaejoong hyung predicament?” Yoochun said at camera.

“Congratulations for finish the first mission.”

“EH!!!!!” They shouted at the same time.

“All of you must be surprised right? This will be the last mission for you. Do your best fighting!!!”

Once again all of them were dumbfounded.

“This is not the reality I want” Junsu said in the frustration voice. Yoochun and Changmin just can laugh when the mission read. (They really like to laugh right? Haha)

“I think I do not have any choice right?” Jaejoong now headed to the final destination.

 

Jaejoong POV

“I think I do not have any choice right?” Now, I headed to our final destination. I wonder what other members reaction will be. Excited? Dumbfounded? Furious? Or else? But I really hope our member can do this well, because it was tough mission. This time it’s really test our credibility as father –even though I not married yet XD-.

“This time I hope all of us will do our best. For me, these test a bit harder than before. What actually those other members get? Do they get same with me? And one more thing, did Yunho already finish his first mission? I kind of worried for all of them.” I was blabbering in front of camera. Even though I not the leader but as the oldest member I can’t help but to worried about them. I just let a heavy sigh come from my mouth.

 

Yunho POV

“I not finish my first mission, yet another mission has come. What I have done wrong actually? Why this happen to me? Why?” I was depressed now. But I was leader I can’t give up thus this is my wanted show to do. I look at my watch. Where Kibum hyung? Aish~ wae he take a long time to bring me some warm water. I need to finish this first mission before do this second mission. I look my mission card once again, this time jinjja it was killed me and took a long time. Suddenly my phone was rang,

“Yoboseyo~ Yunho-ah I…”

“Yah hyung~ pali wa. I need to finish this first mission. Did you know we get another mission to finish it? Aish~ I was frustrated right now.” Before he can finish his word, I already cut his word.

“-sigh- yah!! I know. I already arrived. Where are you? Aish~ jinjja this kid.” I was smiled when heard he say that.

“See me at third floor hyung. Pali don’t be late” then, our conservation end. I quickly go to third floor where the final mission was held.

 

Yoochun POV

“I can’t dream that it will be turned out like this. Jaejoong hyung really something.” I look at my card again. I must do it perfectly and correctly this time. I must.

“I can do it fighting!!!” I encouraging myself in front of camera. Well I need to increase my self esteem. :D

 

Changmin POV

This really funny. I don’t know what the PD think.

“No wonder the task given in first mission is kind of easy.” I shook my head. I look once again my card.

“Did you think I can do it better?” My question was left hanging without answer.

 

Junsu POV

“This is not the reality I want” I said with the frustration voice. I thought we already finish our mission. Anyway I can’t blame this PD right? Well, it’s for test our credibility as father right? So, I think no problem with that. Hehe. Let’s me look at my mission card.

“Can I do well?”

 

Author POV

Seem like all the member was depressed when they receive their second mission. But their depression does not last long because they were enthusiasm to finish the mission clearly even though they know they will encounter some problem.

The last mission that they need to do is a partnering. Only one of them needs to do it alone.

Change the diapers of baby” This task is for Changmin.  “Feed the kid” The one who got this task is Yunho and Jaejoong. While for Yoochun and Junsu they need to complete this mission “Make baby to sleep”. All of them don’t know the truth behind the mission because it’s just show what kind of mission they need to do.

 

Yunho POV

“Yunho-ah, this your water.” My manager comes to me with the water.

“Gomawo hyung. Mianhae for troubling you.” He looks so pitiful. Mianhae hyung~

“Kwenchana it’s my job.”

“But hyung. I really feel guilty to make you to do this.”

“Yah!! Kwenchana. I’m ok. I still alive right? Aish~ jinjja. Do well in the next mission arasso~” He give warm smile and some encouragement word to me. I just nodded.

“Hey!!! Kibum hyung, Yunho!!!” I feel like someone was shouted from far. When I turn my head I can see Jaejoong come towards us. I wonder didn’t that we need to do it quickly? Wae he still here? Did he already done his mission? Aish~ I think too much.

“Hey!!! Jaejoong!!!” I shouted back to him. He smiled back to me.

“Wae you here? Didn’t that you need to finish your mission?” I ask him.

“Well my mission is here. At this place too.” He shows the card to me.

“Then, it’s same with me. That’s mean we will partner to do this mission.”

“Ah~ jinjja? Then, it’s good kaja~”

“But I not finish my first mission yet. You go first I will come. And Kibum hyung, gomawo.” Our manager was nodded.

“Then, good luck. Fighting!!!!” We just nodded.

 “Yah!! You not finish yet? Aish~ I know it.” Jaejoong raise his voice little bit. Well, it’s not my fault why I not finish yet. =_=’

“I have problem. Kibum hyung come late to bring this water that’s why I late. Don’t mad can you.” I tell him as well as I open the tin of powder milk. I can hear that he just sighs. Now I was struggle whether which one to put first and how many milk I need to put.

“Well, first of all you need to scoop the powder milk about 2 until 3 scoop into the bottle, then you put the warm water. Shake it so that it can mix well. That’s all.” Jaejoong give the instruction to me. I have done it yeh!!! Finally I finish my first mission.

“Gomawo Jaejoongie for help me.”

“Kwenchana. I know this is your first time to do this. Just make sure the milk do not cold down.”

“Ne~ kaja. We need to finish the second mission now. We already run out of time” Jaejoong just nodded and both of us enter the room. The room looks like the baby place. Inside the room, they are someone who already waiting us.

 

Jaejoong POV

My mission was take place at third floor. I wonder if I will meet my member soon or not. From far away I can see Yunho and Kibum hyung chatted at there.

“Hey!!! Kibum hyung, Yunho!!!” Did he already finish his mission but why I still see that the bottle still empty?

“Hey!!! Jaejoong!!!” I just smiled back to him.

“Wae you here? Didn’t that you need to finish your mission?” I ask him.

“Well my mission is here. At this place too.” He shows the card to me.

“Then, it’s same with me. That’s mean we will partner to do this mission.”

“Ah~ jinjja? Then, it’s good kaja~”

“But I not finish my first mission yet. You go first I will come. And Kibum hyung, gomawo.” I already know that he not finish his first mission yet. Just look at the empty bottle that he holds. I just sigh. After our manager left, I raise my voice to him –a bit only-

“Yah!! You not finish yet? Aish~ I know it will be like this.”

“I have problem. Kibum hyung come late to bring this water that’s why I late. Don’t mad can you.” Yunho try to be calm when he said that. I shouldn’t in the first place to raise my voice. I feel guilty now. Mianhae, I didn’t mean to shout. I can see that he was struggling to make milk. I instructed him how to do it because I have experience before as he said like that. Keke.

“Gomawo Jaejoongie for help me.”  I smiled to him. Anyway I feel guilty to shout at you before. After he done the first mission, both of us enter the room. Look like the place for taking care kid. And, at there, someone already waited for us.

 

Junsu POV

“Make baby to sleep? Hurm~ how to do that? From what I have seen if they want to put kid to sleep they need to sing some lullaby. Should I do that?” I move towards the final destination at second floor.

“Hyung~ did I do this mission alone?” I ask the cameraman.

“I don’t know too.” I hope there is someone who will help me.

 

Yoochun POV

I headed to second floor which my mission take place. I need to put make sure the baby was sleep.

“-sigh- I don’t know how to handle with kid, now you want me to put them in bed?” I was feeling like butterflies in stomach. I just hope someone will help me. From far I can see Junsu. Did he do same mission with me? 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

annyeong everyone... mianhae for late update -bow- actually i already write it but i hold it for a while before i post it out because i want to make it double update but i think better i post it.. the next update maybe next week (maybe) because i wouldn't online for 2 days and seem like this week i bit busy plus i will continue my study soon... 

anyway mianhae coz i not show the kid yet, i kind want to make all of you surprise though haha -evil laugh- ah~ if u want to vote about the kid please vote here ne~ http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/26171 the vote is stil available until i said stop haha lol kamsahamnida... ^__^ 

and thanks for the comments and subscribe love u all... keke mianhae i not reply to one of it, and for your information i read all the comment here... haha well, with all of your comment, you know i really eager to write it and i was appreciate it... thank you very much i doesn't know how to describe it.. :') 

that's all sorry for the blabbering... -bow again- see u soon mehrong... :p