The First Mission (Part 1)

Hello Baby With TVXQ!!!! [HIATUS]

 

All of them entered the car and headed to Lotte Mall. They check again their card. Well, on their head something is weird. Really weird. All of them let a sigh. 

“Hurm~ what your task to do Yunho hyung?” Yoochun ask leader.

“Me?? I need to buy bottle and do some milk.”

“Eh??? Is that all you need to do?” Changmin show a weird face to leader.

“Yah!! No need to make face like that.” Yunho pinch Changmin cheek. Changmin just give him death glare, all of them just giggle watching their maknae behave like that. Then he continue,

“Aish~ it’s all written here. So, this is only thing I need to do. How about you?”

“I need to buy some food for kids.” Changmin said with proud face.

“Wah~ its advantage for you. It’s for sure your favorite place to go.” Junsu laugh.

“Junsu, how about you?” Jaejoong ask the fake maknae.

“I need to buy some toy for kids. I don’t know what to buy.” Junsu said while sigh.

“Kwenchana. I think that was easy too. For me, I need to buy book. It’s weird, jinjja.” Jaejoong said while pout. Changmin smack Jaejoong hand as the look at his face don’t-make-that-face-it’s-not-cute.

“Yoochun? Yours?” Yunho ask the quiet one.

“I need to buy some cloth for them.” In unison, all of them say “Ah~”

“In the entire task that was given, I was more worried with Changmin task.” Jaejoong speak with his concern.

“Wae?”

“Just look at his task. It’s involved about the thing that he like. As Changmin, it’s food. Instead buy food for kid, he will buy himself more.” Jaejoong tease the maknae. All the member agrees with Jaejoong. Well, who doesn’t know the food monster? XD

“Aniyo~ for sure I will buy for kid.” Changmin said with sulking voice.

“Omo, omo. How you know to sulking eh?” Yoochun pinch Changmin cheek. Changmin give a death glare to him. Yoochun just giggle.

“Haha are you sure? Did you think I don’t know your behavior? I -giggle- I still remember when both of us go to shopping to buy some grocery stuff. –chuckle- He put more his food rather the thing we want to buy. This kid, this kid.” Jaejoong said while point to Changmin. Changmin just make innocent face to his brother.

“Ah~ yes, yes. I remember that. Too many grocery bag when both of you back. And almost of it’s involve food thing.” Yunho agree with Jaejoong. Junsu and Yoochun already laugh when remember back about that. What Changmin can do is just use his innocent face to his brother, again.

“But doesn’t that it’s feel weird. It’s something that we do within 30 minutes.” Yoochun said with confident.

“Yah! Don’t be too confident, Park Yoochun. I smell something fishy going on.” Jaejoong tell him with another concern voice.

“Wae you said like that?” Yunho ask Jaejoong.

“Just look at our task. It’s easy right? If something is easy that’s mean its have hidden meaning behind it.” The other member just look him with confusing look, with look what-that’s-mean, don’t-make-own-conclusion (of course this is Changmin), and blank look.

“Aish~ all of you don’t know what I mean right? Aish~ jinjja. Later you will find about ne~” Jaejoong said with frustration voice.

“But how you know? All of us are clueless about it. Don’t you say that you and producer already make this up?” Yunho suspect Jaejoong. Jaejoong just laugh.

“Yah~ doesn’t that it was obvious. It’s all logical actually. And I just got a feeling that way. That’s why I said like that” Jaejoong just laugh.

“Hurm~ hyung, if you said is true, well indeed you are genius. But since when you genius?” Changmin waited for Jaejoong answer.

“Since born.” Jaejoong laugh while tongue out to Changmin. Changmin smack Jaejoong hand.

“How we going to buy this thing?” Junsu ask randomly question. All of them burst to laugh

“Of course we must find the thing and then go to counter to do a payment. Haha. Hyung, hyung” Changmin was dying from laughing right now.

“Aniyo~ it’s not what I meant. Aish~ I just use a wrong word. Aigo~” Junsu pout. All of them are tired from laughing.

“Then, what did you mean?” Yunho ask Junsu.

“I mean we don’t know the gender and the age of kids. So, how can we buy this? Because if we buy different thing, it’s doesn’t suitable with age of the kids. Like cloth and others.”

“Now you said it. I think just go with your feeling or buy the thing that both gender can use. I mean not specific to only one gender only.” Yoochun give his opinion.

“Erm~ I agree with you. Just follow that.” All of them agree with that. While they we’re chatting, they finally reach their destination.

“Good luck everyone. We must do our best. Dong Bang Shin Ki fighting!!!!” all of them shouts at same time. They enter the mall and separated to search their own thing.

 

Yunho OPV.

After the encouraging shout, all of us enter the mall. I headed to baby section and start searching the bottle. Well, I hope all of us will do their best. This is the show that I really want to tried, since being with kid you will feel relaxed. I kind of jealous to our junior when they take care of kid. Seem fun. Now it’s our turn, I definitely do my best. Not me, us. Yes, us. Keke.

“Why you giggle?” The cameraman asks me. I giggle???  I wonder did I do that. Maybe I was excited. XD

“Maybe I was excited when think about this.” I just let out small laugh. The cameraman just smile when I answered like that. Now, which bottle I should pick?? Big? Small? Cute design? Aigo~ its make my head dizzy. Which one, which one????

“Dear viewers, I have problem regarding which bottle I should pick since I not familiar with this, hope you can help me.” I show a pleading face in front of camera. The cameraman just giggles. Did I cute? Ok stop I need to focus. Think Yunho, think!!! Ha~ well, I guess I need someone help. Someone who really know about this. I take the phone from my pocket and start dialing the number. Please pick up your phone!!! Finally,

“Yoboseyo~”

 

Junsu POV

“Don’t buy soccer ball!!!” Jaejoong hyung remind me as we depart from each other.

“Arasso!!!” I shouted back to him. Aish~ no need to remind me because I know what I want to buy. No need to worry. But what’s wrong with soccer ball? It’s kind of cool. Doesn’t that all kid like to play with ball when they are kid? Well I guess maybe I will buy one but let me see first the others toy maybe more better than that. Hope not. I chuckled. Finally I see Toy Empire Store.

“It’s interesting.” I let little laugh. I was amazed because there are many kinds of toy. I think I don’t know which one I would buy. So, I guess I can buy soccer ball right? Haha

“Ah~ annyeonghaseyo~” I greeted some of staff at there. They look me with a surprising look but still greeted me back. I hope they don’t think that I want to buy for myself keke.

“Can I help you?” One of the staff asks me.

“Ah~ kwenchana. If I have problem I will call for help. Thank you.” I slightly bow and smile to them. They just smile and I can see some of them were giggle. I know that for sure. No one can resist me. Haha. I think I should stop praising myself. I feeling embarrassed when I say this even though no one heard about that.

“So, Junsu-shi, did you already decide what you want to buy?” The cameraman asks me.

“Molla. I will look first. It’s too many toys that really great and attractive.” Well, it’s true I keep looking all the toys here. I feel like I want to buy all of this. Hehe. I keep thinking what to buy. And some light shine to me, like thinker thing at top of your head.

“Since I don’t know whether we will raise baby or kids so I think maybe I will buy more than one item, right? Hehe I just genius.” I chuckled in front of camera.

“This for baby right?” I ask one of staff at there.

“Ye~” Erm~ which I should to pick. It’s so cute. Should I buy the educational one?

“Excuse me, Mr. Junsu. I think I can recommend some of item that suitable for kids.”

“Ah~ ye. Please to do so.” I smile to her. Well, maybe I can consider that.

“How old the kids actually?”

“Ne? Ah~ molla. The Pd doesn’t telling anything to us. I think maybe you can recommend me some of the toys that safety to kids.” The girl looks at me with weird look. Should I say to her that we will doing Hello Baby?

“Actually we need to do some mission so that we can qualify as dad in Hello Baby. We have given 1 hour 30 minutes. If we not complete it maybe we can’t starring at that show.” She just do ‘O’ shape with , that’s mean she understand.

“Well, better we not waste the time right? Then, come here let me show you some of the safety toys.”

“Ne~ gomawo.” Better ask some help from people who acknowledge it rather I pick myself.

 

Yoochun POV

 As we depart from each other, I headed to kids clothing. But wait I don’t know which way. It’s super large mall. I feel like I can lost here. T_T  All of them already disappear.

“Hyung, did you know where they sell cloth for kids?” The cameraman just shook his head. I let a little sigh. Ah~ yes, the map of buildings. I search left and right finally I see the map. Let’s see which the store is located. Here we go. I look at the card once again.

“This card is not help at all.” I show the card to the viewers. The cameraman just chuckle.

“No information whether the age or height.” I grin at camera.

“Annyeonghaseyo~” I greeting some staff there. At there, they also sell bottle for kid. Doesn’t the task to find bottle and do some milk is for Yunho hyung. Did I need to call him?? Well, better he find himself –evil smile- (I get this smile from my evil maknae of course, bad influence XD) I headed to some cloth. It’s pretty cute. I don’t realize that I was smile while searching the cloth.

“Doesn’t that it was cute. Look the girl cloth, the dress pretty awesome. Wah~” I really don’t know which cloth I need to buy.

“Haha~ I was imagine my daughter wear this dress.” I just laugh when think my imagination. I better find my future wife soon. Keke XD

“It’s time for you to married.” Cameraman tells me. Well, that’s true even my mom ask me when I want to married. But I have other commitment to settle first and I was afraid that I will neglect my duty as husband.

“Well I not find my woman yet.” I just giggle in front the camera. The staff was chuckled when heard what I say. Ok, now I need to focus what kind of cloth that I need to buy. Hurm~

“Since we don’t know whether our son is baby or kids neither the gender, I think I will buy some cloth. I genius right?” I proud to myself hehe :D

“I think I already see what I want.” I smile to cameraman to show my satisfied. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

wait to long for my update ne~ keke the other update will post either today or tomorrow.. sorry for my poor english.. :(  enjoy reading my fanfics ne~ 

check out my first fanfics Be My First Love... ^_^ 

check my poll, how many kid you want them to take care.... ^__^ http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/26171