Living As Dad (Day 1_Part 2)

Hello Baby With TVXQ!!!! [HIATUS]

annyeong readers!!! as u can see i just made this poster... i want to thanks to MyShinyBoy from deviantART for the awesome template and InDesign for the tutorial on how to made the awesome poster.. gah~ i love someone who provide tutorial on how to make poster.. so guys, what did u think about my poster? it's good or need some fix?? i want ur opinion.. because it can help me to improve my skill~ -wink- :D 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After they arrived to their dorm, they put the kids who still sleeping in Jaejoong room. After they settled down the kids, they go to their own room and start cleaning their self. Jaejoong, who just finished cleaning himself, already dress in a casual cloth. He looks at three kids who look so peaceful in their sleep. He goes out from his room and goes to kitchen to prepare for their food.

“Making dinner?”

Yunho voice snapped Jaejoong thought for a while. He actually was in day dreaming while he chopping some of veggies. Lucky that he not cut his own finger.

“Ah~ Yun. You surprised me.”

Jaejoong rub his chest make the latter just chuckle.

“You are dreaming right? What are you thinking about?”

Yunho said as he sat at dining table while watching every movement from their eldest.

“Nothing.”

“Tsk~ don’t fool me Jae. I know you thinking about something. You are not good in lie, you know.”

“But people believe me.”

“Not with me. Now spill it Jae~”

Jaejoong stop from what he doing and turn his body towards the latter. Yunho told him to sit beside him as he handed a glass of water to latter.

“Seem like I can’t escape from you right? –Chuckled- it’s nothing. It’s just, erm, maybe I was worried about kids.”

“Are you sure you only think about kids?”

Jaejoong just nodded his head but Yunho not believe it.

“I don’t think so.”

“Why you think like that Yun?”

“Listen Mr. Kim Jaejoong. I’m Jung Yunho, your best friend. I already know you more than 10 years. I know when you lie, when you sad, your happy and everything. I know you hide something. Just tell me, Jae~ I can lend my ear to listen.”

Yunho said as he patted Jaejoong shoulders.

 

Jaejoong POV

I really can’t escape from him right? I was the eldest among them but yet he was the one who act like that. Tsk~ this punk.

“Jae~ hey~”

I was startled with his action making me realize that I just spacing out once again. I just smile sheepishly towards him. Seriously Kim Jaejoong, don’t be spacing out more can you!! I scold myself as I take a sip of water from my glass.

“It’s about that again?”

I took a glance of Yunho and continue staring at my glass. I tap my finger slowly on table and just nodded my head.

“Well, why you don’t solve it? What you waiting for?”

“I just afraid. –sigh- I not sure of myself too as why I feeling insecure about it.”

I can feel Yunho placed his hand on my shoulder. I look up and saw he was smiling to me.

“Hey~ believe me, you can do it. I was in your back after all. Not only me but also our members too.”

“Yup~ that’s true hyung.”

Yoochun voice makes me turn my head to the latter. I widen my eyes as I can the other two also smile to me. Seriously, when did they enter?

“How... I mean when all of you here? Did you hear?”

Changmin just nodded his head as he took a sit in front of me and start peeling the banana that was in table.

“All~”

“Want us to help you, hyung?”

Junsu look at me and just wriggled his eyebrows. Aish~ this cute kid. I just shook my head.

“I will think on how I will do it.”

“Don’t feeling insecure hyung. All of us will embrace you if anything happen. Just go ahead.”

I look at my members one by one. All of them look at me with the encouragingly smile to me. I smile and nodded my head with confident.

“I will.”

I said with confident in my voice.

“That’s my hyung.”

“That’s right buddy.”

“Uhm~ umma~”

“Huh?”

I look at Changmin and he just rubs his neck. Why these kids like this?

“Food?”

I then realized that I was in middle of cooking before this. I quickly got up from my seat and lucky the food that I was made not burn. At least? Uh? XD

 

Author POV

“Can I help you hyung?”

“Erm~ nope. No need to. It’s almost finish. Maybe you can help me to setting up the table.”

Junsu just nod his head and went to the cabinets and took out some plate and glass with help from Yoochun.

“What we will be doing hyung today? Lazily laying on our bed or what?”

Yoochun said as he arranges the plate.

“Any suggestion?”

All of them in a deep thinking, suddenly Jaejoong scream make them jolted from their place. Jaejoong just smile sheepishly as he meet s’ eyes who just glare to him.

“I just got an idea.”

“What’s kind of idea is it?”

“Before you were in dreaming state and now you got an idea on how to do it? It’s mean you want us to help you?”

Yoochun look at his Soulmate while raising one of his eyebrows. Jaejoong put the hot pot in the table after it was finishing cooking.

“It’s not that, pabo. I just got an idea on what activity we will do it after this.”

Jaejoong said as he smacks Yoochun head. Yoochun was winced in pain when he gets hit.

“Ouch~ its hurt.”

All of them chuckled when heard that. Jaejoong just shrugged his shoulder and walk to the kitchen to take remaining dish as nothing happen.

“Well what brilliant idea you got hyung?”

Changmin said as he scooped rice for his hyungs. Their hyungs just look at Changmin with awe and the latter just rolled his eyes over his hyungs reaction.

“How about if we buy something to decorate our guest room? We want to be it as our kids place to sleep right? I think this is only the time we got ourselves to buy and prepare everything for that room.”

“It’s great hyung. How about we do list hyung?”

Junsu said as he just spoke some alien language as all of them turned their head towards Junsu direction. (They really loved to bully Junsu right?? keke). The latter just show confused face.

“Hyung~ you are genius.”

“Tsk~ I not stupid, food monster.”

“You are not stupid Su, but you are innocent.”

“Even though you already grown by age, you still our innocent baby.”

Yunho, Jaejoong and Yoochun just smile sweetly to Junsu make he feeling more confused.

 

Junsu POV

Did I say something wrong? No right? We should do list to buy what we want, right, right? Why all of them look at me like I just spoke some alien language? (-_-)

“Hyung~ you are genius.”

“Tsk~ I not stupid, food monster.”

Tsk, tsk this food monster. What he thinks I am actually? This kid really likes to tease me. Since before until now. Aish~

“You are not stupid Su, but you are innocent.”

“Even though you already grown by age, you still our innocent baby.”

Ok now it’s weird. What actually happen to them? Why they smile like that? I just got a Goosebumps when seeing it. Seriously they are not normal today. (-_-)

 

Author POV

“Hey~ it’s not fair. How about me?”

Changmin grumbled as he feels that he was being left out. He doesn’t realize that he just let out a pout in his face.

“Aww~ I don’t know you know how to pout Min~”

Yoochun said as he pinched the latter cheek make Changmin growl in dissatisfaction. Changmin then pinch back Yoochun cheek make the latter look at him with big eyes. Changmin stick out his tongue towards Yoochun. The rest of them just shook their head seeing their childish behavior. Just when they will be mature? (-_-)

“Even though you are our maknae, but you are not innocent as our baby Su. You are one who full with yourself, even want to dominate world. You love being ert and make fun to your hyung and the more important your mind already corrupted not like our baby Su~”

Jaejoong said make Yoochun and Yunho try to hold their laughter. Junsu on other hand still not understand why he called baby because hey~ he already become a grown up man.

“Ouch~ that’s hurt.”

Changmin said as he fake his sad expression. But the truth is he doesn’t care about it. At all!! (-_-)

“Arasso. That’s enough. So after eat we will discuss on what we will buy.”

All of them nodded their head. After finish their early dinner, Changmin and Junsu decide to play some game while Jaejoong clean up the table. Actually, it was their turn to clean up the table but being the genius one, Changmin suggest some game and it was ended that Jaejoong was lose in that game. Yoochun goes to music room while Yunho look at their scheduled.

 

Yunho POV

So no activity today. Erm~ Jaejoong said to go shopping. Well~ it’s good but we can go without telling our manager right?? Before it’s was going to be late I think better if we discuss on what we want to buy.

“Guys~ let’s gather now.”

“……..”

No respond. Uh???? Did they want to play hide and seek or what?? I close the book that I held and go towards living room. When I see someone at there, I know why they not respond to my calling before.

This kid.

 

Yoochun POV

“Wow~ pile of works need to be done uh?”

I look a pile of paper in a desk. I organize some of it and put it neatly. If this place was messy, I can’t do my work properly. Ehem~ for someone who can compose very well need a perfect place to get an idea right? Ok~ I full myself right now.

I took one of music sheet that I was working on. I was composed those lyrics for new group under our company.

Ehm~ seem like lack of something here.

As I was working with my new lyrics, I feel someone open the door. Ahaks~ I know who coming.

“You trick not work on me, Min~”

Well this kid like to pull prank on us if he was boring. I don’t know what he up to but I was sure he wants to do something beyond of my imagination. Let’s we rewind back on what’s he already do shall we?? It was one fine day where all of us got home after a long and exhausted day. As we got home, the usual one who will grab the drink will be me, Yunho hyung and Changmin. But on that day, it was unusual as Changmin is not the first one who grabs the drink on the refrigerator. Well~ ignore that kid first can we? It’s a chance for us since we don’t need to be in battle with him to drink this time.  Because every time we want to drink or eat, he will grab it first.

 

Flashback~

“Uh? Orange juice.”

Yoochun took out the orange juice from the refrigerator and put it out.

“Since when we have juice?”

“Maybe someone bought it.”

Yoochun said as he shrugged. Yunho who already has glass in his hand, took the orange juice and pour it. He quickly drinks his juice but before he could swallow his drink he already spit the juice that he drinks. Yoochun who not drink it yet shock seeing his hyung spit out his drink.

“Hyung, hyung. Are you ok?”

Yoochun pat Yunho back as he handed mineral water.

“Ugh~ what this taste???”

“Uh? What taste?”

Yunho just point at orange juice using his mouth. Yoochun try to sniff it and scrunched his face.

“Owwww~ its vinegar. The smell is strong hyung~ aww... my nose.”

“Urgh~ its taste horrible. You can taste very salty here. Aww…”

“Hyung~ don’t talk. It’s smelly.”

Yoochun said as he holds his nose. Yunho go to sink and wash his mouth but it’s just a vain. It’s just too strong. You still can feel the sour and salty at same time linger inside your mouth.

“No wonder I smell something strong before. It’s from this. How come you not realize it hyung.”

“I was so thirsty back then.”

“I wonder who put this kind of prank.”

Before Yunho could answer back, they heard some familiar voices who laugh really evil. No other than their maknae, Shim Changmin.

“This kid!!! SHIM CHANGMIN!!!!”

“Owwww hyung so smelly!! Get rid of it first then you can punish him.”

Yoochun said as he patted Yunho shoulders. He goes out from kitchen relieved that he not the victim. At least.

 

Back to main time~

So lucky I’m. If not maybe I will have same fate as Yunho hyung. Eh~ wait. Why no one answer me??

“Shim Changmin. If you dare to do something I bet you will see funeral today.”

I give warning to him as I was doing my work. Still no response. Well~ who pull the prank will response right? Aish silly me. XD I carefully put down my pen and slowly facing the door. But inside this room, no trace of him.

Door was open but no trace of him? Just who that enter this room?

I get up from the sit and close the door. Slowly and carefully because who knows he will put trap here. As I want back to my sit, I heard like someone rummaging something in corner of the room.

Ok now what???

It’s will be no ghost right in a day?? Right, right?? It’s not like I was afraid but as precaution only. Yeah~ precaution. Haha. Heck~ I was terrified here. T_T I look carefully at the corner and was shocked when seeing someone at there.

“Oh my~”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

what did Yoochun saw actually?? stay tuned for the next update.. will be update in few hours... XD

thanks n welcome to the new subscribers.. love all of u... thank to the _DyNaR_ and also Jun_KOI_Mi for your never ending comment.. it's really make my day.. can i hugs u guys? haha.. feel free to comment ur silent readers!!! yeah i talk about u!!! haha kidding~ just free to do so... >.< XOXO